Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

French Ambassador Writes Trevor Noah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / French Ambassador Writes Trevor Noah (333 Views)

Burna Boy's Interview With Trevor Noah / Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French Ambassador Writes Trevor Noah by elohochanai: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2018
French Ambassador writes Trevor Noah a disapproving letter for saying “Africa Won The World Cup.”

Trevor Noah like many Africans around the globe joked about the World Cup is Africa’s victory owing to the majority Of French Players’ African Descent. On The Daily Show, Trevor who is a South African, celebrates France’s World Cup win by celebrating the African players on the French team and joking that “Africa won the World Cup.”

Watch the video here http://www.trends44.com/french-ambassador-writes-trevor-noah-disapproving/

Re: French Ambassador Writes Trevor Noah by Osasnidas(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol African republic. Sometimes I wish Nigeria was colonized by the French, or they should just colonized us independently with all this amalgamation problem we have. It's good to tell a joke but sometimes some jokes aren't funny

(1) (Reply)

I’m Richer,i Have A More Successful & Blessed Career-harrysong Blast Tunde Ednut / Davido Reacts As Sen. Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary / #sarkodie Weds And Marries His Longtime Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.