Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) (522 Views)

Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Both men mean well for their people. Both are also loved by their people but while Nnamdi Kanu's agitation is buoyed by youthful exuberance, i expect Fayose, the fake rock to have applied some sense of maturity and behave like Saraki, the Senate President who rarely talked during his three year ordeal. Real politicians hardly talks, their silence is their weapon.

I came across this story this morning:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has described himself as “Peter the rock”, saying anyone he hits, lands in trouble.

Speaking on People, Politics and Power, a programme on AIT, Fayose said the All Progressives Congress (APC) had started talking about the 2018 governorship election when there “is still unfinished business” in the state.

He boasted that the APC will not win a single local government in the forthcoming election, and told Kayode Fayemi, his predecessor, that he is free to return to office.

“If Fayemi feels like coming back, it is a legitimate decision, let him do that by first getting the ticket of his political party,” he said.

“But if APC wins one local government in Ekiti, come 2018, I will concede that election.

“Today, they control the army, they control the police, they have the DSS, they have power, but democracy has gone beyond powers that be, and besides this is Ekiti, where I have the people. The people of Ekiti love me to death. They love me so much, I don’t know how I managed to gain their love and confidence… if not for the constitution, I will spend 10 tenures.

“They will meet me in Ekiti… Nobody can stop me because my name is Peter, the rock, you hit me, you are in trouble, I hit you, you are in trouble.”

But looking at the picture below, who is the real rock? He said the people of Ekiti love me to death. I bet if Fayose dies today, no Ekiti son or daughter will die with him. The best that can happen is a day protest which fizzle out quickly.

That was the same way Nnamdi Kanu was boasting ' I will kill Buhari, I will kill Obasanjo this and that....at the end of the day, he ended up wasting the lives of some jobless Igbo youths.

Leaders should learn that power is transient and be mindful of their utterances. I expected Fayose to have learnt from his experience in 2006 but he failed to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by gidgiddy: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2018

That was the same way Nnamdi Kanu was boasting ' I will kill Buhari, I will kill Obasanjo this and that....at the end of the day, he ended up wasting the lives of some jobless Igbo youths

You Nigerians can be so laughable. The way Nigerians reason, if Igbos don't get their independence and leave, they will drown with the sinking ship called Nigeria.

So because Nnamdi Kanu talked, your government decided to send out soldiers and police to go and kill people? Just because Nnamdi Kanu talked?

But the killer Herdsmen who don't talk but prefare to let their AK47 do the talking for them, what did your government do? They are talking about ranches, cattle colonies billions in investments. These are people slaughtering your fellow citizens everyday

But the headache of you Nigerians is that Nnamdi Kanu talked?

What a zoo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by netbaze(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Na only mouth Dem get

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by Sprumbabafather: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Your intention to insult yorubas and igbos has failed.
Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by weekdays: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2018
yes, they're talkative without harming any one. But buhari is not a talkative, yet people're dieing every where as a result of silent . President Moham mad!! Buhari is a terrorist and a silent killer.
Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2018
brb
Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by Daewang: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

You Nigerians can be so laughable. The way Nigerians reason, if Igbos don't get their independence and leave, they will drown with the sinking ship called Nigeria.

So because Nnamdi Kanu talked, your government decided to send out soldiers and police to go and kill people? Just because Nnamdi Kanu talked?

But the killer Herdsmen who don't talk but prefare to let their AK47 do the talking for them, what did your government do? They are talking about ranches, cattle colonies billions in investments. These are people slaughtering your fellow citizens everyday

What a zoo!

Are you minding the idiots? That's why zoogerian average IQ is pegged at 85(mild retardation level) but I dare say let them come and see for themselves that it is actually extreme retardation level.

God bless Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by EternalTruths: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

What a zoo!

There are more reasonable animals in the zoo than reasonable human beings in Nigeria.
Re: Similarities Between Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu (talkatives) by 7lives: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2018
weekdays:
yes, they're talkative without harming any one. But buhari is not a talkative, yet people're dieing every where as a result of silent . President Moham mad!! Buhari is a terrorist and a silent killer.

Of course, managing a billion dollars project like hustling for apriko.
They reminds me of the GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE, or should I say Frank F.W. Spencer.
Liberation struggles is a serious business, who ever follow the likes of Fayose and Lamidi is surely on the road to perdition.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Certificate Forgery Scandal - My Story / Saraki Hints On Leaving APC / 2019: Buhari Is A Dictator, We’ll Not Keep Quiet – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.