Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. (881 Views)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / We Spend N3.5 Million To Feed El-Zakzaky Monthly - Lai Mohammed / "FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by trinity227(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Which kind country be this when president of a nation will import grass to feed cows.

What kind of a country is this. So no grass in Nigeria again.

Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never heard of this kind of grass importation

Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by Xionez(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Import grass?! Please, what kind of grass are they talking about?

Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by FavourAkponome: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2018
his fellow fulani cows is more important than Nigerians. still import pvc give dem too oooh because u nor fit work for agric department dey go medical department come dey sign for monthly pay roll ooooh
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by Paperwhite(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Of course only on a country where a fulani cattle-tending president values cattle more than the well being of humans. undecided
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by kingcypress: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2018
IPOB youth are here again.

Just watch how they will surround this lie like a swam of flies celebrating over a heap of poo.

I'm not surprise cos they are all brainwashed set of albino pigs.

Descendants of a coward hunchback Albino.

The flatter the head, the smaller the brain...
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by OLORIPAPA: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
This is a very welcomed development...I hail the government for this move.
If this will stop the fullani herders from moving all over the country in a bid of finding grass for their cattle which is now resulting to shedding of innocent blood...it is very welcome.Everybody that value human life should welcome this with open arms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by chomchom1(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2018
We are yet to know wada he is a president of Nigeria Abi president of herdsmen undecided
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by FarahAideed: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2018
OLORIPAPA:
This is a very welcomed development...I hail the government for this move.
If this will stop the fullani herders from moving all over the country in a bid of finding grass for their cattle which is now resulting to shedding of innocent blood...it is very welcome.Everybody that value human life should welcome this with open arms

What stops us from harvesting our local grass and shipping it to the Fulani where ever they are
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by chomchom1(f): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
What happened to elephant grass full over Nigeria! Let him established depot for dumping grasses... So that some nairaland will be busy and also have money for buying mb for sending sai baba cool
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by OLORIPAPA: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

What stops us from harvesting our local grass and shipping it to the Fulani where ever they are
hmmm nice one bro,but that is for the long term...
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by Amumaigwe: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
kingcypress:
IPOB youth are here again.

Just watch how they will surround this lie like a swam of flies celebrating over a heap of poo.

I'm not surprise cos they are all brainwashed set of albino pigs.

Descendants of a coward hunchback Albino.

The flatter the head, the smaller the brain...

A sophisticated moro-n is a sophisticated moro-n. No mistaking.
Re: President Buhari To Import Grass To Feed Cows. by kingcypress: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amumaigwe:

A sophisticated moro-n is a sophisticated moro-n. No mistaking.

For you to believe that poo. Then you are the sophisticated, authentic, certified, confirmed, approved, awarded, qualified slowpoke.

Only a brainwashed illiterate will believe and jubilate over things like this.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Will Win 73 % Votes In South-east, Says Kalu / If I Run For Presidency, Only In Igbo Land Will I Suffer Opposition —R. Okorocha / Now That The World Big Banks Have Warned Us About Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.