Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP (10622 Views)

Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations / Lai Mohammed: Reuters’ Abortion Story Is Fake, A Ploy To Demoralise Our Troops / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by demobaba1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Come my house make we talk am.

Bridget95:
looking the other way while jihadist hack many innocent people to death in Benue, plateau, southern kaduna, adamawa and else where is his best way of rebuilding Nigeria baa? Pathetic indeed.
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by seguno2: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
Satanic party and their useless accusation.
PDP should allow PMB rebuild Nigeria.

Rebuild Nigeria the way that he rebuilt the biggest economy into recession?
Olorun maje. God forbid.
Do you know what you are talking about
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Akpa133(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
God please help me punish pdp
God please never again Nigerians should witness a disaster party like pdp that rule this nation
God bless pmb
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by temitemi1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Our stolen mandate will be reclaimed soon cool cool cool
madridguy:
How far? I think you should be concerned about the recovery of your role model tongue

Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin Laughing in Ekiti.

temitemi1:
Our stolen mandate will be reclaimed soon cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by ACE1010: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Smh

Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
No need to cry foul. It is quite glaring, the Nigerian carrier is #Tinubu airline.
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerians have known your type that the PDP is a political party that sees nothing in something good. PDP is always not happy anytime this administration is trying to bring back to life what they spent their wasteful sixteen(16) years to destroy in Nigeria.Corrupt set of people. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by ArinzeAnthony03: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
Satanic party and their useless accusation.
PDP should allow PMB rebuild Nigeria.

Nonsense and useless thought of a zombie
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Mysselff2: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
That is why it must fail
I support Oby Ezekwesili
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by iukpe: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
It would have been better siphoned by PDP abi?
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by omanzo02: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I hear they already approached / partnered with a very credible group for this project.

It would be too loud for PDP to campaign against for sure so PDP is in panic mode

Partner with which credible group?
Nigerians are really gullible! 6 months to take off of an airline no visible office or signs of a visible preparation nationwide? I am too sensible to to be scammed
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by omanzo02: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ajigbaleogungun:
Nigerians have known your type that the PDP is a political party that sees nothing in something good. PDP is always not happy anytime this administration is trying to bring back to life what they spent their wasteful sixteen(16) years to destroy in Nigeria.Corrupt set of people. Yeye dey smell!
You that sees something good, show use the visible preparation on ground that an airline is about to take off in 6 months time! What route are they flying? , where are their offices? , who are their agents? Have they recruited staff to man the operation? Etc
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Butterflyleo: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
omanzo02:

Partner with which credible group?
Nigerians are really gullible! 6 months to take off of an airline no visible office or signs of a visible preparation nationwide? I am too sensible to to be scammed

You are clearly too dumb to be sensible.

Quatar airlines have openly said with their own mouth that they want to be part of it. Quatar airlines are well known to have more than enough aircraft so can take charge of this on conditions given by the fg.

Getting aircraft is the simplest thing to do. The major thing now is to get a trusted, credible handler for this and my bet is on quatar.

I see a glorious future for nigeria. Something you are clearly blind to.
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Ubenedictus(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
seguno2:

Rebuild Nigeria the way that he rebuilt the biggest economy into recession?
Olorun maje. God forbid.
Do you know what you are talking about
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
the economy was falling into recession from the last years of gej.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by omanzo02: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are clearly too dumb to be sensible.

Quatar airlines have openly said with their own mouth that they want to be part of it. Quatar airlines are well known to have more than enough aircraft so can take charge of this on conditions given by the fg.

Getting aircraft is the simplest thing to do. The major thing now is to get a trusted, credible handler for this and my bet is on quatar.

I see a glorious future for nigeria. Something you are clearly blind to.
Look at a Dumbo calling someone dumb!
Anyone can show interest in any business venture but that doesn't make it a done deal, I live and work in Europe, going by proper intention, planning and execution methods as I am use to 6 months time frame will be an absolute failure, I am way above firebrigade approach and window dressing standard.
So keep your wack logic and lazy mentality to yourself!
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Butterflyleo: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
omanzo02:

Look at a Dumbo calling someone dumb!
Anyone can show interest in any business venture but that doesn't make it a done deal, I live and work in Europe, going by proper intention, planning and execution methods as I am use to 6 months time frame will be an absolute failure, I am way above firebrigade approach standard.
So keep your wack logic to yourself!

In your "stuck in a rut" sense of reasoning you think everyone is like you.

Your living and working in Europe ( an unsolicited information which holds no bearing to this discussion) clearly hasn't helped your sense of reasoning in any way.

You actually are of the rather withered opinion that the fg just began planning and holding negotiations recently?

For it to now be public info then know that plans and take off stages must have gotten to a very advanced stage.

Please go and take several seats.
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by seguno2: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ubenedictus:
the economy was falling into recession from the last years of gej.

Where did you get that from
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by omanzo02: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In your "stuck in a rut" sense of reasoning you think everyone is like you.

Your living and working in Europe ( an unsolicited information which holds no bearing to this discussion) clearly hasn't helped your sense of reasoning in any way.

You actually are of the rather withered opinion that the fg just began planning and holding negotiations recently?

For it to now be public info then know that plans and take off stages must have gotten to a very advanced stage.

Please go and take several seats.
It's an information that I am not interested in your lazy, demented and shallow explanations. I don't even need to waste my time trying to educate u how thorough planning till execution works, u just wouldn't understand the simple logic behind it.
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by Butterflyleo: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
omanzo02:

It's an information that I am not interested in your lazy, demented and shallow explanations. I don't even need to waste my time trying to educate u how thorough planning till execution works, u just wouldn't understand the simple logic behind it.

Will you just shut up already?

You this simpleton is the one who wishes to educate me on planning and execution stages.

Take your L and go please before you burst a blood vessel.
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by KingRagnar: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
“Is it not comical that while other nations are unveiling and rolling out real planes, the Buhari administration, in a most hilarious manner, is ‘unveiling’ drawings of an airplane, name, logo and imaginary routes of a nonexistent fleet, as our national carrier, in faraway London?". This is a very immature talk. A man does not build a house without an initial plan to. The Nigerian air needs some necessary requirements to be on ground before its physical erection. Besides, if i were PDP, i would hide my head on such an issue, because we all know its one feat they could not achieve following it's collapse under OBJ's leadership
Re: Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP by beegodson: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
These cheap talks made by the PDP makes no sense... other countries; in fact the African countries like Rwanda, Ethiopia, etc have their own carriers. This is something the country should be proud of, and yet the PDP trying to bring in negativity into this great and positive development. This wasn't achieved under the OBJ and GEJ administration..PMB has put the PDP under their seats with this great development that will definitely put Nigeria on the map. We will support PMB.....Nigerians will support Postivity for 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdul Umar: Attack On The Police College True, But No Officer Was Abducted / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months / Jonathan Is Now President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.