Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k (735 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by wizgrin(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Yeah am writting this cse of so many people who have d opportunity to own upto 600k but they are still complaining of no job, or u have 600k and u dont know what 2 do with it. Good news to u i have a good business idea for u that will make u super intensively rich within a year and another good news is that is a white collar job u need just d experience to manage human and every part of d bussiness will be handle by u and another thing again is that u wont pay for d idea , u can get my num on my siganture serious bussiness minded people only
Re: Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by africanman85: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Y not drop d info here ?
Re: Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by MrJames007: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Post it here.
Re: Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by sweetval: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Drop it here.
Re: Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by aroundnaija: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
wizgrin:
Yeah am writting this cse of so many people who have d opportunity to own upto 600k but they are still complaining of no job, or u have 600k and u dont know what 2 do with it. Good news to u i have a good business idea for u that will make u super intensively rich within a year and another good news is that is a white collar job u need just d experience to manage human and every part of d bussiness will be handle by u and another thing again is that u wont pay for d idea , u can get my num on my siganture serious bussiness minded people only

Na proper nitwit u be for Wetin u post 4 that sport thread, it's obvious u sef no go primary school

Dindinrin undecided
Re: Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by tob4mulla: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
wizgrin:

You be proper ni.twi.t for Wetin u post on that sportt thread, obviously u sef no go primary school undecided

D.indinrin undecided
Re: Be Your Own Mega Boss With 600k by Lobasco(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
OP u see say Na proper n.itwit u be for the post u post on that sport thread, obviously u sef no go primary school undecided

D.ind.inrin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido Posts Cryptic Message About Being An Axe Member / Let Me Buy Your Itunes Card No Scam Here 200naira Per Dollar / The Biggest Mistakes Startup Entrepreneurs Make And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.