Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo (3012 Views)

56 Year Old American Actress Vivica Fox Stuns Paparazzi With Low Cut Dress / Meet Grace Ifeoluwa, Busty Tiktok Star Who Doesn’t Love To Wear Bra / "This Girl No Wear Bra" - Braless Photos Of Destiny Etiko & Mr Ibu Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by splendid22(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
When you meet Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo, you cannot but notice her beauty, zest for life and passion for her craft. The rising actress who has starred in movies like Turning Point, Broken Silence .The Bride is Mine, and others opens up about her journey into Nollywood, most challenging movie role, having a crush on RMD, among other issues in this interview with

How long have you been acting and how many movies do you have to your credit?

I have been acting for about 7 years now and I have featured in well over 20 Nollywood movies. I’m the first of 3 kids. I am from Owerri North, Imo State. I attended Jack n Jill Children’s School Ilasamaja, Corona Secondary School Agbara and University of Lagos Akoka

Can you name a few of them?

Broken Silence Directed by Desmond Elliot, 11am Directed by Alex Mouth for Africa Magic Original films, The Missing God directed by Joe Brown Ubaka, and others.

Becoming famous and staying relevant comes with its high and low moments but you have scaled through the hurdles, what would you say has worked for you till date?

Honestly I haven’t thought to use any strategies yet I just try to be my authentic self at all times .I try to be civil with everyone I meet and I try to improve on my craft that is what is most important to me .

What part of your body gets you the most attention?

With the ladies I’d say my skin and with the guys think my boobs cos I hardly wear bras

Why don’t you like to wear bras?

Not that I don’t, I cherish the opportunity not to wear them. It tightens my boobs and they are tiny.

Have you ever contemplated doing breast enlargement?

Never! I love the side of my breast

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-cherish-the-opportunity-not-to-wear-bra-vivica-ijeoma-anuforo/

Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Olalan(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Wants to trend........
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by gabbijason(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Blessingbex(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
issoryt

1 Like

Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Kellibae(f): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Odiegwu
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Erums(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Blessingbex:
I dont blame her sha...wearing bra is even a stress. Going natural is comfortable enough.

U get breast?... Why u commenting

1 Like

Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by neolboy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why don't you also cherish the opportunity of walking about the street totally unclad.

Hissss

1 Like

Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Blessingbex(f): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
ff
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Blessingbex(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Erums:

U get breast?... Why u commenting

senseless

1 Like

Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by gatecrash123: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by gatecrash123: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.......... I even taught she have bwest
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Erums(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Blessingbex:

senseless

Breastless

1 Like

Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Blessingbex:
I dont blame her sha...wearing bra is even a stress. Going natural is comfortable enough.

woooooooooow
ah didnt know.ah think bras should be banned.you know nah
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Try running fess, u'd surely need bra
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by Blessingbex(f): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chapelbeatz:

woooooooooow
grin
Chapelbeatz:

woooooooooow
Re: I Cherish The Opportunity Not To Wear Bra- Vivica Ijeoma Anuforo by temitopepeter: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
thank God it is not saggy ones

(1) (Reply)

Simi Advices Ladies After Marrying Adekunle Gold / The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina / Top 10 Most Funny Online Comedians In Nigeria 2019 [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.