Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina (3012 Views)

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by imeyalo09: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
The alleged son of Regina Daniels billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko Emzy, Emzy Ned Jnr, have once again attacked the actress and her mother of using a fetish power on his dad.

In the post he shared on Instagram, Ned Jnr, said he is constantly praying to God to open the eyes of his father and other younger siblings that are running to Regina because they don’t know what she and her mother are capable of.

He went further to say his dad didn’t tell the actress that all the wealth they flaunting online is as a result of another woman’s sweat.
This is not the first time the alleged stepson will be in a face off with the actress so it can be assumed he is truly the Regina Daniels stepson until they come out to put a disclaimer on him If after reading this  last rant you about to read and nobody puts a disclaimer on him and Regina does not unfollow  him on Instagram then it might be assumed that he is really her stepson and knows what he is saying.

https://dailynaijamode.com/the-wealth-youre-flaunting-is-another-womans-sweat-regina-daniels-stepson/

Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by Sandydayziz(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmm m sad
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by Exodora: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mumu son. Did she stop you from using any fetish power too. Is she the cause of your predicaments. Why not face your father as a matured man and fight for your right. Regina that is not even up to 1year now she is the cause of your problem. Was she the one who caused the sending away of your mother. I hate people that don't reason .
If that is the case you can as well use the same fetish power nobody will question you and leave the poor child alone.

1 Like

Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by dejt4u(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sandydayziz:
Hmm m sad
happy birthday Sandy.. Welcome back online
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by Sandydayziz(f): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
dejt4u:
happy birthday Sandy.. Welcome back online

Huhuhhhh thanks dear embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by Bossjakande: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sandydayziz:

baby girl am not happy wit u
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by nicepoker101(m): 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
I Thought she is a simple girl with zero worries. grin. Na she talk am o grin
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by dejt4u(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Sandydayziz:

you're welcome. Missed your dairy updates
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by Sandydayziz(f): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bossjakande:

Why's that?
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by dangotesmummy: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Broda agbaya rantie.leave polygamous battles for your mother.she opened her eyes and knew what she was entering into before she married your father.if she is tired of the man she knows what to do.stop stopping so low to be dragging Regina into your little brawl respect yourself as a man

I also do not like the fact that a girl who should still be in school and spending time with her age grade in school and home in an old man's house playing wife.its irritating and disturbing.it breeds dysfunction.regina herself that is a baby.how will she be a mother when she has not even evolved into a woman but then something is vital to earn respect.always mind your business.its either 2 things.its either your dad dies on top of her or he gets tired of her vagina
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by babakb: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Broda agbaya rantie.leave polygamous battles for your mother.she opened her eyes and knew what she was entering into before she married your father.if she is tired of the man she knows what to do.stop stopping so low to be dragging Regina into your little brawl respect yourself as a man

I also do not like the fact that a girl who should still be in school and spending time with her age grade in school and home in an old man's house playing wife.its irritating and disturbing.it breeds dysfunction.regina herself that is a baby.how will she be a mother when she has not even evolved into a woman but then something is vital to earn respect.always mind your business.its either 2 things.its either your dad dies on top of her or he gets tired of her vagina

You are right but the only problem here is the "Wealth Flaunting" Regina is threading a dangerous path, instead of her to enjoy her wealth quietly she is flaunting it all over the internet.

I know she wanna get back at her haters but she should do it with caution, this is Africa.........

I expect people close to her to caution her.
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by dangotesmummy: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2019
babakb:

You are right but the only problem here is the "Wealth Flaunting" Regina is threading a dangerous path, instead of her to enjoy her wealth quietly she is flaunting it all over the internet.

I know she wanna get back at her haters but she should do it with caution, this is Africa.........

I expect people close to her to caution her.
lmaooo caution my foot when they're all out for the naira.after the people pushing her wrecks her life they'll back off her matter.it has happened in the time past to her seniors, she's not any different.this is history repeating itself
Re: The Wealth You’re Flaunting Is Another Woman's Sweat -nd Nwoko Son Tells Regina by cocoberry(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bossjakande

Bossjakande:

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerian Model Cum Actress Puts Her Virginity On Sale / Toke Makinwa's Look To Ay's Birthday Cost Over 2 Million Naira (pictures) / Teni Dragged Into The Mud Over New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.