Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Road To Ireland - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Road To Ireland (16108 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road To Ireland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please OP reply cos seeing the €9000 and accommodation and medical cost inclusive gingered me a lot. Is the cost also same for BSC or only your MSC?
Re: The Road To Ireland by Nobody: 5:54am On May 12, 2019
Hello?
Re: The Road To Ireland by nursennenny(f): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Jessiejagajaga:

Pls nursennenny I need your assistants on some information about your school I have been trying to get in touch with u via email but it's been abortive pls can u reply me... I would appreciate it thanks

Ooohhh sorry I have been accessing nairaland as a guest for some times now .
Do you still need assistance ?
Re: The Road To Ireland by nursennenny(f): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Olalekank:
nursennenny

Congrats! I was thinking of Ireland over a year ago but was discouraged due to their "high tuition" and rare scholarships. Is that the general cost in your school or it spans across various schools in Ireland?

Seeing the cost of £9000 for tuition And accommodation is a fair one. Do you have any idea where loans can be taken to fund the one year MSC programs there?

I'm guessing you're in for nursing?

I'd be awaiting your response earnestly

Sorry for the late response .
Still need help ?
Re: The Road To Ireland by Olalekank(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
nursennenny:

Sorry for the late response .
Still need help ?
I was initially surprised to see a mention

I actually do not need the info at this point, but I would appreciate if you can provide responses to the questions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Road To Ireland by Jessiejagajaga: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2019
nursennenny:

Ooohhh sorry I have been accessing nairaland as a guest for some times now .
Do you still need assistance ?

Okay no problem are you still in ITT
Re: The Road To Ireland by hammed71(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2019
After how many years can one get permanent residence in Ireland after studies?
Re: The Road To Ireland by treasure2184: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hello Nursenenny,
Thanks for your update on Ireland
I got an offer from ITT for Masters in nursing, I would like to ask few questions please this is my whats app number +2347038089007. Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Road To Ireland by slyfran6(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
You Just won me over with this.
You make it sound like moving to Ireland is not expensive and I like that.

What about Job prospects after studies?
nursennenny:
I will list top reasons why I chose Ireland over so many other countries

1-Ireland has one of the best system of education in the world ,students in those countries even testifies this as I know a lot of international students .
2-cost of living is relatively affordable ,imagine paying your tuition and then get accommodation plus medical insurance at no extra .
Moreover you are given accommodation that is just a walking distance to the school and so this cuts cost on transportation

3-Ireland is generally safe and friendly

4-you finish your program within a relatively short period

5-Availability of 2 years post study visa i.e when u are done with studies.

6-you don't stress over getting a job

7-Ireland is destination for tourist ,so what's better than studying in a country where you can enjoy your holidays as well ?

8-My school offers swimming classes plus lots of sports clubs ,they have a gym as well .so what better way to keep my weight in check grin cheesy

9-You can get a residence permit within a short period unlike some countries

10-uuummm I just love the idea of studying in Ireland . kiss

1 Like

Re: The Road To Ireland by Kingade16(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
hello guru'guru's in the house, i would love to travel to ireland to start a new life and i only have 2m...i would need ur almost help here. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Otu Adds New Aircraft To Callyair Fleet, Plans Additional 3 / Danfo Bus Burns After Falling At Odo-iyalaro Bridge, Lagos (photos) / 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.