Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

NAFDAC Test - How Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAFDAC Test - How Was It? (14847 Views)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / Sec Young Professionals Aptitude Test - How Was It? / Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by opydan: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
How was the NAFDAC aptitude test on your side?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by damolaoye: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2011
It was okay atleast. Does anyone know when the result wl b out?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by mikedore: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2011
pls wen was dis test taken and how did u get d invitation? Tru phone or mail. Pls i need reply,cos i applied and did nt get d invitation.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by opydan: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2011
mikedore:

pls wen was dis test taken and how did u get d invitation? Tru phone or mail. Pls i need reply,cos i applied and did nt get d invitation.
The test was taken yesterday. The shortlisted candidates was on nafdac & nakachi websites and some even got email for the invitation. Probably it's been long you visited nairaland because there was a thread on that. Sorry for that but l believe more opportunities will still come.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by pantex: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2011
D test was quite simple. The only problm ws time constaint
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by azoo: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
did anybody finish the test Cos the time was,
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by pantex: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
angry not dat i wasted time but indeed d allotd time was little. Is annoying seeing questions u can answer bt time nt being on ur side 2 answer them. VERY ANNOYING.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
The aptitude test is as I anticipated, it was just GMAT questions. But there was no time, 50 qxns in 30 mins! My annoyance is that some people started before the time in some halls.

Anyway I wish all nairalanders who went for the test success.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by tundexan: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2011
time was a major constraint although i was able to complete d test,i had no time to crosscheck my ans to d last questn which is d test joker questn.anyway,who knows wen d result wil be out
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by msakhere(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2011
does anyone know when the result of the nafdac test will be out??
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by elewedu(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2011
The test was far from the threshold of the difficulty level of an average aptitude test, I dont think this test is meant to screen out candidate but instead to satisfy all righteousness of conducting a test, the tin toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo simpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by oneuniquemind(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
Questions like?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by babeface3: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
I declined the test for some ugly experience I had with crowd at NDIC, CBN, name it yet gbrrrrrrrrrrrr! how was the crowd in this one?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
oneuniquemind:

Questions like?

What is the difference between Panadol and PANADOL
What is the difference between Paraga and Alomo grin
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Greenslim: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
Much more opportunity available in our company Green world.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by leggoo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
I've done easy and simple tests but this one was neither. Lol ok it was lightweight but the time was shocked

Essay questions, "Concentration" tests, Spatial Ability, Data Checking and the last one which was time-consuming!!! A girl in one class told me they were allowed to "peek" at the test paper before starting, so she solved all the "calculation" questions and then when it was time to start she breezed thru' the rest / don't know how true that is though.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by leggoo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
babeface3:

I declined the test for some ugly experience I had with crowd at NDIC, CBN, name it yet gbrrrrrrrrrrrr! how was the crowd in this one?

I don't know how the rest of the day went but those of us in batch A had no issues with crowd, especially with the heavily armed men-in-black arriving early on in vans!! The police presence was hefty so that would have curbed any crowd/malpractice issues.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
leggoo:

I've done easy and simple tests but this one was neither. Lol ok it was lightweight but the time was shocked

Essay questions, "Concentration" tests, Spatial Ability, Data Checking and the last one which was time-consuming!!! A girl in one class told me they were allowed to "peek" at the test paper before starting, so she solved all the "calculation" questions and then when it was time to start she breezed thru' the rest / don't know how true that is though.

Yes some people even finished answering the questions before the exam even started!

This is because they were in a class where the invigilators allowed them to start before others.

This will give some people unfair advantage over others.
leggoo:

Yes some people even finished answering the questions before the exam even started!

This is because they were in a class where the invigilators allowed them to start before others.

This will give some people unfair advantage over others.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by oneuniquemind(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
@lager,i knw as simple as dt ques be,u go stil fail am.shake head
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Larrey(f): 6:31am On Sep 06, 2011
My sis went 4 d test nd she said she finished everything
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by tundexan: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2011
guyz,did any medical doctor turn up for d test.or did anyone apply 4 principal regulatory officer
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Imoobot(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
The test was simple, we d hear, how many pple go pass? We d wait.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by 2nex(m): 1:38am On Sep 07, 2011
pray for u guys suces al is wel
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by toyecoach(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
For those that get privilege to see the question if it is true have really
betray those invigilators-the agreement of non-disclosure have been broken.

If the recruitment firm/NAFDAC got to know about it, the
whole exercise is bound to be cancelled.

Anyway how are you sure they did the right thing,please wait and see
the result-probably it is a favour from God and nobody should rebel against it,
remember the word of GOD ,DO MY ANOINTED no harm and my prophets no,
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by tundexan: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
who knows any doctor that took d test
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by leggoo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2011
toyecoach:

For those that get privilege to see the question if it is true have really
betray those invigilators-the agreement of non-disclosure have been broken.

If the recruitment firm/NAFDAC got to know about it, the
whole exercise is bound to be cancelled.

Will this be the first test/exam that malpractice has occurred? In any case it wasn't widespread, after all I didn't experience it, those people might have been lying about finishing before the test started. One can not expect NAFDAC to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Let them use their discretion.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by saintgwizard(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
let jus wait n c. Al d best 2 al dat participated
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2011
My test was gud,finisd al but d time was so limited 4 cross-checking. Anyways i heard dat out of d 10 thousand plus shortlistd pple dat they mite end of carryin 250-300 ple, wh mite b their relatives, out of al dis pple i know my space is bn reserved cos my God is not sleeping. Wish u guys luck n kip praying steadfastly.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by daisy28: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pls i heard dat nafdac result is out,pls hw true is it?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by tundexan: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
who has info bout d result.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by fabienjoe: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2011
@obinoscopy, was the test 50 or 40 questions? To all those celebrating how 'easy' the test is, a little caution. Sure, there are some very easy questions there but I doubt that can be said about the test overall. For example there were one or two instances where I was pretty sure I got a calculation right but couldn't find the answer in the options. It made me do them again, consuming more of my limited time. Whether these were mistakes or deliberate, I can't tell. Most of the questions require thinking and that takes time. Overall, I can't call the test easy but it sure is not the toughest test I have written.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Job April 15, 2015 Mass Recruitment / Salary Payment / 2019 KPMG graduate trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.