Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa (24817 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by TheArticleNG(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, is giving the biblical ‘eye for an eye’ old testament rule for any troll coming at her for tweeting that the newly unveiled National Carrier project embarked upon by the Buhari-led administration will fail

Ezekwesili, in her tweet stated that the project is a white elephant project that must fail.

The troll then wrote ;
Heaven father, Lord and in combination with god of THUNDER (sango), i called combination of land sea and air spirit to degrade, diminish and destroy @oby ezekwesili for crime of ultra unpatriotic and mindless hatred of greater Nigeria ! AMINNN

Oby did not waste time with her reply as she wrote ;

hahaha look at nonsensical prayer by a sick soul. Make sure to save this your tweet for posterity so your children and grandchildren will learn how not to listen to your brand of wisdom. I have however prayed for you to be blessed so you can train them

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/21/oby-ezekwesili-replies-a-troll-who-slammed-her-for-saying-national-carrier-must-fail/

14 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by sarrki(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Madam you are wrong

Your word showed bitterness in your heart

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
The empirical guy is an idiot.

Oby is really finding it tough at present. At least she will appreciate Jonathan the more

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarrki:
Madam you are wrong

Have you licked buhari's ass today

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by magoo10(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
It is only zombies that still believe and ass lick this sham government of buhari .

we have a lot of them here

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by silenze: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
i was actually looking for a hausa name when i saw that tweet but its one mumu boy

21 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Donald95(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
My dad told me that if I spread my hands to catch many things at a time, I will end up catching nothing,

There are more important issues pressing Nigeria than this Air nonsence, Fed government haven't implemented any solution to prevent Fuel scarcity which always come in December that will further lead to increase in fuel price the next year which will cause increase in goods and services for the poor man to afford.

We haven't seen a tangible solution to Fulani Terrorist/Farmers clash.

If you are observant, you will notice that power supply has drastically reduced

Our Economy is in shambles .

And President instead of looking at things that really matters, is busy chasing shadows.

I ask, Is it the dead or people that can't afford 2 out of 3 meals per day that will fly the plane or are they going to hang on the wheels to travel??

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Omeokachie: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Chimoooo!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Tikupops: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oh well
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio. Serious people only*
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by frankmoney(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Did she give any reason why the carrier should fail ?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by jamael(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The empirical guy is an idiot.

Oby is really finding it tough at present. At least she will appreciate Jonathan the more

Baba you no get joy oh.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Arysexy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
silenze:
i was actually looking for a hausa name when i saw that tweet but its one mumu boy

Na Yoruba boy na. Only sharp with their tongue but cowardly in real life

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by dust144(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Words!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, is giving the biblical ‘eye for an eye’ old testament rule for any troll coming at her for tweeting that the newly unveiled National Carrier project embarked upon by the Buhari-led administration will fail...

The troll then wrote ;
Heaven father, Lord and in combination with god of THUNDER (sango), i called combination of land sea and air spirit to degrade, diminish and destroy @oby ezekwesili for crime of ultra unpatriotic and mindless hatred of greater Nigeria ! AMINNN

Where do we draw the lines between freedom of expression and utter disrespect for self and others?

Views can still be expressed without having to take cheap shots at anyone.

This Shaq GIF though... (Thanks jamael)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by joelfm(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
The woman, should just admit her mistake and apologies....

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Lush100(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:
My dad told me that if I spread my hands to catch many things at a time, I will end up catching nothing,

There are more important issues pressing Nigeria than this Air nonsence, Fed government haven't implemented any solution to prevent Fuel scarcity which always come in December that will further lead to increase in fuel price the next year which will cause increase in goods and services for the poor man to afford.

And President instead of looking at things that really matters, is busy chasing shadows.

I ask, Is it the dead or people that can't afford 2 out of 3 meals per day that will fly the plane or are they going to hang on the wheels to travel??
Aptly said.
no controversy.
for discerning minds.

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarrki:
Madam you are wrong

You still dey?

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Lyzbet: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
I wonder what prompts people to write without thinking through, especially on social media where your reputation can easily be marred. Sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Arysexy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
frankmoney:
Did she give any reason why the carrier should fail ?

How many govt established company has survived? What's d business of buhari's govt in this white elephant project when majority of Nigerians are hungry?

Has he built d refineries he promised and improved power?

All these avenues to get election fund won't work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by yjgm(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
More please. She shot herself by being unpatriotic in condemnation. Why not praise the government for such a move. I am yet to see her reasons for the criticism

11 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by tiger28: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
But this isn't new .......Oby's prayer against air NIGERIA is the normal everyday prayer that her kinfolks have been quietly and outspokenly being prayed against our NIGERIA ever since Jonathan lost then the Genesis of the cries for Biafra....... Its in their genes!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by tstx(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nhmmmmm

See my signature
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by tstx(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
yjgm:
More please. She shot herself by being unpatriotic in condemnation. Why not praise the government for such a move. I am yet to see her reasons for the criticism
it's an avenue to siphone funds

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by ChristianNorth: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:

I don't care what they want or what they intend to do what the commonwealth, my only concern is that they should stop the killings of Christians in the North.

If not, no Northern Christian votes for them.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:

If the Aso Villa WhiteWalker had half your analytical powers we would not be in this mess.

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Dollabiz: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by codedguy1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:

Guy you better wake up. Dead people have been given appointments in this government and we know how people travel on top of trains, same mode can apply to Air Nigeria just to save money to feed.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Apina(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, is giving the biblical ‘eye for an eye’ old testament rule for any troll coming at her for tweeting that the newly unveiled National Carrier project embarked upon by the Buhari-led administration will fail

Ezekwesili, in her tweet stated that the project is a white elephant project that must fail.

The troll then wrote ;

Oby did not waste time with her reply as she wrote ;

hahaha look at nonsensical prayer by a sick soul. Make sure to save this your tweet for posterity so [b]your children and grandchildren will learn how not to listen to your brand of wisdom. [/b]I have however prayed for you to be blessed so you can train them

That was a mortal blow. She did not even spare his lineage grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by bettercreature(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
And she called herself a good Christian grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by Kellibae(f): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
silenze:

He is YOruba they hate u more than Hausa.
However I don't feel any pity for oby she brought all upon herslef

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa by bettercreature(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
silenze:
The poster did the right thing she deserves to be cursed.You dont pray for something to fail nothing is impossible it could work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs / 40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.