Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Our Politicians And People Political Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Politicians And People Political Problem (224 Views)

Seun Kuti's 'Movement Of The People' Political Party Very Close To Registration / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Politicians And People Political Problem by Chikels: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
[center][/center][/i]FOR POLITICIANS[i][center][/center]
Our politicians can make this country a better place for me and you if only they can take away self interest(just me and my family) in their political life.
For me i'm not saying they shouldn't prepare a better place for their future generation, But using the money that is not meant for them is not ideal. our politicians should also learn how to be contented with what they have in life, For me our politicians allowance and salaries should be enough for them to take very good care of their family without complain. I know people will ask does he knows what he is saying i will tell you yes!!! I really know what am talking about
Tell me if am right or wrong with what i will state below that is been taking care of by the government...
1* Clothing
2* Children Educations
3* Shelter(House)
4* Traveling
5* Cars and also the fueling
6* Recharge cards
7* Electricity
8* Security and so on
So why can't Politicians save their salaries that are been paid to them for their future generation , Because that salaries are not touched until they leave the office and They can equally retain that office for a longer time and become happier when they are making the people they are ruling happy. Politicians stop all this selfishness and stop allowing the people you are ruling to suffer.
Don't forget that without the people you are ruling their will be no revenue.

[center][/center]FOR THE PEOPLE[center][/center]
The only problem that we have in our country is that the people are bringing in religion and tribalism into our government and it is very bad, that is the main reason why is as if everyone is suffering in this country.
Instead of people voting for someone who can be able to make this country a better place for each and everyone of us to stay, all we do is to vote for the person we say is our brother(IGBO,HAUSA,YORUBA) and at the end of the day he will do nothing... I think is time for us to stand with one heart and one voice and say this is the person we want and if we see it that the person is not doing the right thing we send the person packing in the next election. For me four years with the billions of naira in their disposal enough to put our country in good shape. i will advise everyone to cast their votes wisely for a better Nigeria. God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Religious War Lingering Over Unending Killings In Nigeria By Fulani Herdsmen - Y / Edo Govt Mulls Sick Bays In Public Schools, As NLTF Donates First Aid Kits To .. / Mrs Ikpeazu Insists On Women Empowerment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.