Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) (38064 Views)

Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video) / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by owukpa(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e_L33VpPlk

Emotion betrayed Amarachi Grace Eze, the twin sister of late gospel music legend, Osinachi Nwachukwu at the burial of her sister on Saturday.

The woman cried bitterly as she watched her body being lowered into the grave.
Nigerians on Saturday bade farewell to late gospel music icon, Osinachi.

The singer, who dropped the microphone on April 8, 2022 as a result of domestic violence, was laid to rest on Saturday, Jun 25, 2022 in Abia State.

Her remains were committed to mother earth in her hometown in Isochi Umunneochi community in Abia.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/06/osinachis-twin-breaks-down-in-tears-at-sisters-the-grave-site.html

2 Shares

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2022
What a world.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Heeya. It pains

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Victim of men's unending violence.. cry
So sad..if only something could be done about women haters and misogynist in the society..

Why I keep preaching against hate towards women....pls women should also learn to defend themself..if only she had a gun or something with her..at least she would have defended herself against that monster..a bullet or knife stabbing is enough...
WOMEN PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SPEAK UP IF YOU ARE BEING MALTREATED BY YOUR PARTNER.. DON'T BE A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na your sister f*ck up jare....

Religion doesn't tolerate toxic relationship..

She shouldn't have continued in that relationship....

Na she indirectly kill herself sad

Anyway, RIP to the deceased...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by EmzyT: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by lasisi69(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Space booking gone wrong.. shocked

Not my kind of thread undecided

4 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by tj4blues: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
May the family find solace in the fact that she's in a more beautiful place

6 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Iamdbull: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I remember how that ekwueme always uplifts my spirit back then when I was still working in ife. Sweet Memories. Let me go and listen to it again this one that am feeling down.

30 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Mrmanability: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
R I P
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sorry
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by unitysheart(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wicked world. So so sorry for your loss ma. hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by mbahdi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rip to osi
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you have not lost someone very dear and close to you,you will certainly not understand the pains the woman could be going through,may heaven give everyone grieving over one thing or the other the strength to carry on.

28 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
atobs4real:
sorry Dear. may the almighty God save us from killer husband and killer wife

AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS.
BUT IT DOESN'T RELATE HERE DOES IT? HASN'T BEEN PRONOUNCED GUILTY BY A JUDGE SO THE HUSBAND'S INNOCENT.

7 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by atobs4real(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
SORRY DEAR. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD SAVE US FROM KILLER HUSBAND AND KILLER WIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
And how is this a news?

Was she supposed to be laughing?

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Mrmanability: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Time
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by osmosis5(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
so sad
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by umpire1st(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Gamjojo78:
G
for ganja
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by AriseNews: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Really touching! cry

Meanwhile, Meet Zicsaloma, the Nigerian skit Maker who Dumped Gospel Music and the church for Comedy. Watch his story and skits below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57QTkIaX-h4
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by csam: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Better thing no dey ever last

1 Like

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Cokahot: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
No one gif s a fuc k
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by pretydiva(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Say no to domestic violence cry
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Rachel98(f): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
R. I. P to Osinachi cry

What a Sad moment. cry
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Oracleforce: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
What a wicked world...

The devil cometh to steal, kill and destroy....

I shall not be a victim of the devil assault in the name of Jesus Christ....amen
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Vyzz: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

That's life.

We get borned and it feels like years then we die..

But its actually time playing tricks on us. The way we perceive time.

Its actually just a blink away from birth to death

5 Likes

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bloggers and milking news. undecided

Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Arabk25: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by bunnae(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sad
Re: Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) by Harmony92(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
May the Lord Almighty give her and her family the strength to bear this irreplaceable loss embarassed.Rip to a rare gem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.