Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . (1229 Views)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by Simongm(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on Friday reacted to the burning of some classroom projects in Lokoja, Kogi State, executed by Senator Dino Melaye.

Some unidentified arsonists had burnt down a block of four classrooms Melaye donated to the Government Girls’ Secondary School in Sarki Noma, Lokoja, the state capital.

PDP alleged that “all fingers point to hoodlums sponsored by the sinking All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi State,” which has been “threatening the lawmaker since his failed recall bid in April, as well as his declared return to the PDP.”

A statement by PDP’s spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan called on the APC in the state to come out and reveal those who carried out the attack.

“It is indeed reprehensible that the APC, which cannot boast of any development project in the state, could be so vicious to sponsor the destruction of education facilities meant for the benefit of Kogi children, just for political reasons.

“The people of Kogi state are not in any way fooled by the statement from the APC-led Kogi state government, wherein it merely condemned the arson without taking any concrete step to produce those behind the dastardly act.

“The PDP challenges the Kogi state government and the APC to come clear and tell Nigerians those behind the use of earth moving machines to block the way for Senator Melaye’s convoy on his way to commission the projects on Wednesday.

“Furthermore, the fact that the state government did nothing after Senator Melaye reported of threats to him, by unknown persons, ahead of the commissioning ceremony, thoroughly indicts the government and raises very strong issues of official conspiracy.

“Moreover, the attack has further confirmed that Senator Melaye has not been shouting wolf in his reports of series of threats against his person by suspected agents of the APC.

The opposition party called on the Inspector General of Police, IGP, Ibrahim Idris to “immediately commence a full-scale investigation into the incident and all reported threats against Senator Dino Melaye.

“Finally, the PDP calls on Nigerians and the people of Kogi State to hold the APC responsible should any further harm befall Senator Melaye or any of his family members,” the party said.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/21/dino-melaye-pdp-reveals-behind-attack-senators-projects/

Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by yipata: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
PDPPIGS SHOULD STOP CALLING ON ANYONE. What was done was wrong but we know you guys woulda done worse if it were to be ur time.Nigerians ain't fools, u guys can lie to get anything, same way u didn't buy votes in ekiti. WE NEED ANOTHER CREDIBLE OPPOSITION.
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by almajiri101: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Noise makers. One time biggest political party in Africa is now a laughing stock, PDP now play beer parlour politics. What is PDP business with dino? As far as i'm concerned, the dino guy has not made his defection official, what if he chooses SDP over PDP?

They now pollute atmosphere with junk news and thereby causing unnecessary noise.
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by chinjo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigeria has been turned to a banana republic. What will dino melaye lose if the school is burnt. He did not use his personal funds to renovate the school but public fund. Now tell me, who is the greatest loser, the public.
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by chinjo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
yipata:
PDPPIGS SHOULD STOP CALLING ON ANYONE. What was done was wrong but we know you guys woulda done worse if it were to be ur time.Nigerians ain't fools, u guys can lie to get anything, same way u didn't buy votes in ekiti. WE NEED ANOTHER CREDIBLE OPPOSITION.

Yes Nigerians ain't fools but u reason like one.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Silly excuse from PDP, DINO MELAYE must explain to the police why he ordered the shooting of policemen in kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by AeroplaneApple: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dino should chill... Things will get better in 2019
ATIKU 2019 grin
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by silenze: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
yipata:

see mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by RevenGeMission: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

accusations and counter accusations
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
I don't think I have ever come across any article where Yahaya is commissioning any project.

Is it just me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by leofab(f): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by ogmask: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
I just wanna see the pictures of the projects especially the burnt school (s). It amazes me when pple shout "projects" like Dino did something out of the ordinary. I will bet my left toe that all this project this and project that are nothing but substandard political adverts.
Show me pix at least.
Re: Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . by ibori1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
yipata:

u c ur life

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium After Accident Between 'Yahoo Boy' With Tipper Driver In Delta. PICS / An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head / BREAKING: Court Sacks Nicholas Ukachukwu, Cancels Apga's Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.