Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) (1373 Views)

Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018

This afternoon, singer Harrysong took to his IG page to blast Tunde Ednut after he shared a video of him sharing money to his fans.

Tunde in his post said the money the fans are all rushing for will be about N5, 000.

”Wow! Scavengers…. That money no fit even reach all of them That’s about 5k. DEM DIE DIA!!!” Tunde wroteHarrysong apparently felt this was an insult and he took to his IG page to slam Tunde.

He has since deleted the post but see a screenshot of what he wrote below and the video of him giving his fans money below

See more photos below

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/i-am-richer-than-you-i-have-a-more-successful-and-blessed-career-harrysong-blasts-tunde-ednut-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by OneCorner: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Okay. Next

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Harrysong too dey boast?

Nah wa ooo

Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
How much you sef get ?
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by nuelzy: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dat gay dude wont just stop being childish...

Who asked u of ur riches...
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by GodIsBiafran: 2:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Harrysong has money? That is news to EVERYbody. Is he not the former house boy of E-money and K-cee?
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2018
YEYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Harrysong pity the guy nah grin. Tunde u sef wetin consign u?
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:39am On Jul 22, 2018
GodIsBiafran:
Harrysong has money? That is news to EVERYbody. Is he not the former house boy of E-money and K-cee?
He was the brain of five star music. And yes he has money to live a very comfortable life
Re: Harrysong Blasts Tunde Edet ”I Am Richer Than You.(photos) by nelsonebby(m): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Harry is not rich

He should just shut up there

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Loveed-up Photos Of Davido And Chioma / Nollywood Actors And Actresses Storm Pete Edochie's 72nd Village Birthday Party / Rich Lifestyle Of Regina Daniel And Her Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.