Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand (17942 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by collinsDeji(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Relationship expert and love doctor, Joro Olumofin has taking time out of his busy schedule to school Tunde Ednut for allegedly bad-mouthing his brand.

It all started after Tunde Ednut claimed that most of the stories Joro posts on his IG page might be fake and not coming from real followers, as he made people to believe.

In his response, Joro mentioned that they don’t operate on same level and he would not condescend to Tunde Ednut’s level.

He wrote:

Dear Tunde,
First of all. Check your DM. I sent you some things that will Humble you and reset your brain, it’s between us as MEN. Because of my good heart I won’t proceed on this campaign to make your life miserable. Just be informed that I can but I won’t. I can dedicate the next 6 months to do this but I won’t. Because I’m not Like you who derives pleasure in putting people down.

You came after my name and the credibility of my brand that’s why I’m responding to you.
I must assert that we are not of the same ilk. YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL. Let me say it again. YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL in any way possible. I can Trace my Pedigree 5 generations back. I’m from an Aristocratic, Dignified family.

Can I ask you a question? :
Without Instagram, Yahoo Boys and Some celebrities funding you.
Dear Tunde, How will you eat?
Never for one day think we’re the same or you’re on my playing field.
Without Instagram i flourish on a daily basis. I enjoy what I do. Instagram is banter. No one supports anyone here. You can’t invest on IG.

Without Instagram you are Nothing, You are a jest, a quip , a jive.
Some differences in the both of us Tunde:
1️⃣ I have 4 ( Unisex) products approved by Nafdac
2️⃣ I have factories / office and staff.
3️⃣ launching another 3 products next year God willing.
4️⃣I have several registered businesses who have a good public and private sector track record.
5️⃣Currently pursuing my PhD
THE ISSUE OF JORO FAKE STORIES:
1️. i have Male & Female celebrities gist and nudes, Pastors, Politicians, bankers. I have never posted or exposed anyone and I never will. Etc: Dear Joro. I’m pregnant for this celebrity what do I do?
2. THIS QUESTION IS FOR EVERYONE: is it possible that I fake 80 mails in day? Ask yourself. Is it possible? Is it possible that I’ve been faking stories for the past 4 years ? Every single day. If you think it’s possible I can’t convince you otherwise.

Back to you Tunde, I know you’re not literate enough to read this so please beg someone in Atlanta to read to you.
A WISE KING NEVER SEEKS WAR BUT IS ALWAYS PREPARED FOR IT. If You want to be stubborn.
I AM READY FOR YOU!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zGB2VgyFv/?hl=en

https://thickmatch.com/joro-olumofin-rips-tunde-ednut-apart-bad-mouthing-brand/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by collinsDeji(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by collinsDeji(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by TheMainMan: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
instablog caption for this matter get as e be cheesy

someone that doesn't like wizkid... he is now using his song coz of the beef

he should just remain at atlanta or else people for don reason hin matter

14 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by GistMore: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Jayslicky: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Joro Olumofin and Tunde Ednut are useless to Nigerians.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Toduntee: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Let me grab my popcorn. This is going to be interesting. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by BlackIP: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by wisino1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
But let's be sincere for once like 50% of joro stories are fictional or fake

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Finishing
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by nlPoster: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
I've talked and talked to this tunde ednut to learn how to mind his own business and stop his unnecessary meddling, he feels he knows better.

27 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Charmingrascal(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
To be sincere Joro's stories dey get small lies inside

Dude finished Tunde for real
This is too much for only Tunde to bear

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by KINGJAJA888(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
wisino1:
But let's be sincere for once like 50% of joro stories are fictional or fake

ND How did u get to dis conclusion?

U just sit down nd conclude from ur bathroom dat someone's brand is fake ? undecided lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wait, what I just want to ask is...

Is it true that without Instagram, Tunde is nothing?

Which means that if Zuckerberg decides to close Instagram, Tunde' s poverty and misery will Head North (Ed--Nut)?

Or is that why he is called Tunde Ednut (Head-North)?

Many questions in my head undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by solmusdesigns: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
cool

Joro and his fables

Only Joro knows people whose Boyfriend gives head to a menstrating girl

Only Joro knows a lady whose Boyfriend only has sex with her armpit

The dude is just a weido with abnormal fantasy and fictions

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by quintessence007(f): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
I kinda like joro's response though. Tunde Ednut makes silly jokes at the expense of others. God go settle una quarrel Sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Disneylady(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Make dem punch themselves jare...all these English no be it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
In saner climes, nobody would actually give a damn about them. Tunde and Joro are both attention-seekers looking for ways to stay in the news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by generationz(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Fuckthamods: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
All these talks and yet we local men don't know any of his brand still.

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by lekkan(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
That Tunde is a fool

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by mascot87(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tunde or whatever that is na big foool. He derives joy in bringing people down and badmouthing people. He is just a privileged clown who rod to popularity posting shit on Instagram.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Okay
Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Today is 19th of October, nobody is remembering Dele Giwa. Why?

6 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by GoldenJAT(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Upper technical knock out, with a touch of brain resetting word play!

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by BanevsJoker(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Isn't it obvious that those stories are fake? Only Buhari supporters would believe Joro.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by shamecurls(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Tunde Ednut buried.

When is the burial ceremony!

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by shamecurls(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Disneylady:
Make dem punch themselves jare...all these English no be it

You sha won make dem kill Tunde.

Which punch that lanky dwarf won throw.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah / Edward Agbo-Madaki And Lulu Ebiat Evong Wedding Photos / Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.