Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez (1276 Views)

Moderator Free GEEZ / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by sisimose(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
Rokiat the bollywood flooder is getting on my nerves seun. no wonder this forum is getting slower and slowr. look at the amount of bollywood pictures this user floods the forum with, is this not against one of your rules?
How can one person just do nothing but post pics of indians on a naija forum? so much for moderation

just look here for example https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18522.992.html#msg996528
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by OmoEko1(f): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2007
lol i can't laugh ohhhhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy
girl just ignore that all
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by cuteass1(f): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2007
my sister, thanks for speaking up ooh

i followed her posting from the beginning, at first i thought the pics were lovely

but then it started getting da mn annoying and irritating, she's posted over a thousand of them, and i think she's just begun angry angry angry
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by OmoEko1(f): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2007
the question should be what are u guys doing in that thread.

As you can see this gurl is obsessed with her
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by cuteass1(f): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2007
well maybe i had something to say about the indian movies industry

because i love indian movies ( my favourites are yeh vada raha aka sunita, the dog film, disco dancer, nagin, . . anyway the list is long so i'll stop here

but the point is that you can't send a post because thanks to her the thread is crowded with pictures, you don't even know where to start posting from

she has made the thread her personal property and that's not what the forum is all about angry angry angry
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by OmoEko1(f): 1:38am On Mar 28, 2007
I also love Indian movies especially on Saturdays.
They are my daily Saturdays routines, much watch movies. 11am- 2pm
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by iice(f): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2007
LMAO i noticed that on the recent posts page, thankfully the pictures don't always load up there, but this is what i see on the recent posts page

lovely
------------------------------------------------
beautiful
lovely
lovely
beautiful etc
so once i was curious coz i noticed it was the same poster, thinking what is she commenting on? Hahaha, not what i was thinking thou when i opened the thread.
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by Seun(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2007
What part of "report to moderator" are you too ***** to understand? angry angry
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by naijacutee(f): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2007
Seun:

Temper temper . . . cool

But really, it's easier to report these posts than to start a thread about them.

1 Like

Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by mukina2: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
sisi i feel you
the first time i posted on the Armitabh thread i thot she was doing the same .
she has posted well over a 1000 pics grin
i suggest she creates a new one . for pics only
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by sisimose(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
seun sharrap which kian report to moderator? even a blind man can see those posts from where ever abeg jor!  angry lipsrsealed

Doh, Jor, Biko , Lahour wo wo , i take God Nairaland beg you  , dont be rude ah! my pant sef old pass you. Recognise oh!

@
Muki, IIce, Cute-ass, Omo Eko lmao
the thing don tire person sef lmao. so una feel me? ah! thanks o jare! this Rokiat own don pass me, the thing pass obsession lol
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by mukina2: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
lol . .Sisi cheesy

she's showing her loff for them .

i think all her posts are on that thread grin
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by sisimose(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2007
na wa oo. grin
and now me just dey feel for the girl, be like say she get Bollyfever. i dey go collect nollywood pics oh , how can we be out done eh? tongue grin
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by mukina2: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2007
yeah pls start with sam loco hin pic grin
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by sisimose(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
lol
sam loco lol

yes i think i will , followed by a comment at the bottom saying; ''LOVELY'' grin
Re: Rokiat Stop Flooding Geez by Joshthefirst(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seun:
sisimose:
seun sharrap which kian report to moderator? even a blind man can see those posts from where ever abeg jor!  angry lipsrsealed
Doh, Jor, Biko , Lahour wo wo , i take God Nairaland beg you  , dont be rude ah! my pant sef old pass you. Recognise oh!
@
Muki, IIce, Cute-ass, Omo Eko lmao
the thing don tire person sef lmao. so una feel me? ah! thanks o jare! this Rokiat own don pass me, the thing pass obsession lol
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Definition Of A True Friend / Scientists Find A Way To Make People Live For Hundreds Of Years / MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.