Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos (5353 Views)

The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland / Alhaji Shehu Foundation Holds Giveaway Outreach To Mark Birthday Of Founder / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by mmb(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Most of us are busy visiting nairaland everyday, but don't know the man behind the creation of the forum.He founded Nairaland when he was just 23 years old.
Below is the profile of the founder of Nairaland:

Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa is a Nigerian internet entrepreneur. Born: 17 July 1982 (age 36 years), Ota.

He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005, which was projected as the biggest African forum by Forbes. YNaija listed him as one of the most innovative Nigerians in technology.

He was also listed among T.I.N Magazine's top 10 most influential Nigerian online entrepreneurs in 2015.

Born
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa

Residence
Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria

Alma mater
Obafemi Awolowo University

Occupation
Computer programmer, entrepreneur

Years active
2005–present

Title
CEO of Nairaland

Website
nairaland.com/Seun

Education
Seun Osewa was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University, but dropped out of school to concentrate on internet business.

Personal life
Osewa was brought up as a Christian but now identifies as an Atheist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seun_Osewa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2018
shocked

Eye yam waiting patiently for the day Sëun will get married, I will activate my recovery mood to the fullest angry
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by EternalTruths: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Does he want to contest for any political position just like Sowore of Sahara Reporters.?
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by mmb(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
Does he want to contest for any political position just like Sowore of Sahara Reporters.?
He would have make a better candidate than that of old man called Sowore(48 years old)who see himself as a youth.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Merimental(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2018
PLS ppl if u wish dis young n hardworking MAN to surpass BILL GATES n MARK ZUCKERBERG in d nearest FUTURE den INTRODUCE nairaland to 20 persons who neva knew of it b4.....in lay man's language, make every nairalander bring 20 new customers join dis Wonderful FORUM....kponkwem....Simple Assignment I no WAN hear excuse

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by oshe11: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2018
If I use that 2nd pix as meme, MODs go ban me?

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Exwizard: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Same old pix

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
If I use that 2nd pix as meme, MODs go ban me?
Na better holiday dey call you so but u no know smiley
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by thundafire: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2018
C face as him c snake meat
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by oshe11: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Na better holiday dey call you so but u no know smiley
Why?

No be person dey the other memes?
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
Why?

No be person dey the other memes?

E be like sey u dey like holiday dis 1 u still dey rizin the matter
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by xreal: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Why are they always dropouts.

If I had known.......

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Paperwhite(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Seun!
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by oshe11: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
E be like sey u dey like holiday dis 1 u still dry rizin the matter
I will unban my self.......

I'm a MOD
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
I will unban my self.......

I'm a MOD
Your case pass me abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2018
seun ugly no be small ooo
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by hisgrace090: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2018
xreal:

If I had known.......

People who drop out of school tend to be too serious with whatsoever they find themselves doiing werass graduates too assume that people ought to know that they have landed having graduated.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Merimental(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2018
xreal:

If I had known.......

Seriously i knw wat u tinking..lol
80-90 percent education in nigeria can't even teach u to make it in life...some still use 1995 curriculum..
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Alphagan(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Please, what's the total worth of nairaland now?
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by uboma(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
seun ugly no be small ooo

Upload your own picture if you are not uglier...

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by mmb(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Alphagan:
I think close to 2.5billion naira or there about
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2018
He looks broke

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Chubhie: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2018
When is seun diversifying portfolio like linda baby? We need Nairaland media center. Seun has been playing safe all these years in his comfort zone.

May the radical for Jesus, Small girl with big god anointing for daring adventure fall on him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2018
He is not a businessman. If not, nairaland would have gone farther and diversified by now.

He looks too shy to make money.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by ElRapido: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Alphagan:
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by ElRapido: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Alphagan:

Check worthofweb.com
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
OP Shey Baba no dey take pictures ni?? Na so-so 300 BC pictures i dey see of him online. Ahhh-hannnnn!! Kilode??

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Auladimeji2: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Arrogant man will a cone head angry angry

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Merimental:
PLS ppl if u wish dis young n hardworking MAN to surpass BILL GATES n MARK ZUCKERBERG in d nearest FUTURE den INTRODUCE nairaland to 20 persons who neva knew of it b4.....in lay man's language, make every nairalander bring 20 new customers join dis Wonderful FORUM....kponkwem....Simple Assignment I no WAN hear excuse
we should make another man famous and rich,what has he given to members who take the pain to post news here everyday that gets to FP and fetch him money from traffics, common recharge card he don share to people b4 to sub. he sit at home making money while members post news and he push them to FP and enjoy the money alone. stingy afonja man.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
we should make another man famous and rich,what has he given to members who take the pain to post news here everyday that gets to FP and fetch him money from traffics, common recharge card he don share to people b4 to sub. he sit at home making money while members post news and he push them to FP and enjoy the money alone. stingy afonja man.

I have seen Seun contribute to those in genuine need like sick people who don't have money for treatment. But if you expect him to be dashing out money at this stage, when you weren't there to bear all the sacrifices and suffering he must have endured while starting Nairaland, think again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Look On Laycon's Face When He Was Dancing With Nengi Was Priceless / Omotola's Hussy: Who looks better with him, Genny or Omo-Sexy? / K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.