Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos (5351 Views)

The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland / Alhaji Shehu Foundation Holds Giveaway Outreach To Mark Birthday Of Founder / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Dollarship(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Op your ban go sweet like Fanta cheesy
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by divinelove(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
mrAMG:
He is not a businessman. If not, nairaland would have gone farther and diversified by now.

He looks too shy to make money.

I am telling u, he is wasting his celebrity status by hiding himself, if he is on Twitter or Instagram and update on his thought on personal and Nigerian issues he will have over 1 million followers which he can use for a lot. I have never heard he granted interviews to any media house. he should stop hiding, God had blessed him already. I don't see why he should not have completed his education now n even earn a masters. no one knows what seun looks like, the pictures up their is over 10yrs, he is not on Facebook or any social Media. I just don't understand that guy n secrecy

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
sexybaby22:

I have seen Seun contribute to those in genuine need like sick people who don't have money for treatment. But if you expect him to be dashing out money at this stage, when you weren't there to bear all the sacrifices and suffering he must have endured while starting Nairaland, think again.
And who made this platform where it is if not members,did nl get where it is today without the help of members who post stuffs here. how many news does oga source,members use their data's to keep this platform going on daily basis.it is only fair he does one or two things to empower one or two persons on this platform as give back. if everyone stop posting with their data's from various parts of the country and leave everything to oga like lib,do u think people will visit this platform. he should encourage people uplifting his platform for him. I didn't say dash out money to people.
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
And who made this platform where it is if not members,did nl get where it is today without the help of members who post stuffs here. how many news does oga source,members use their data's to keep this platform going on daily basis.it is only fair he does one or two things to empower one or two persons on this platform as give back. if everyone stop posting with their data's from various parts of the country and leave everything to oga like lib,do u think people will visit this platform. he should encourage people uplifting his platform for him. I didn't say dash out money to people.

Hmmmm.
Oya Oga Seun, hope you've heard.
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Palla: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
sexybaby22:

I have seen Seun contribute to those in genuine need like sick people who don't have money for treatment. But if you expect him to be dashing out money at this stage, when you weren't there to bear all the sacrifices and suffering he must have endured while starting Nairaland, think again.
lol
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chubhie:
When is seun diversifying portfolio like linda baby? We need Nairaland media center. Seun has been playing safe all these years in his comfort zone.

May the radical for Jesus, Small girl with big god anointing for daring adventure fall on him.
I tell you Maa.

Nairaland has such a huge potential. Given to another person it would be a serious cash cow.

But again seun is no business minded /oriented person. It is also a quality and that is what has preserved nairaland over the years. It has remained very friendly and social not just a cash machine, while other forums of the same kind just died.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Chubhie: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
LoJ:

I tell you Maa.

Nairaland has such a huge potential. Given to another personal it would be a serious cash cow.

But again seun is no business minded /oriented person. It is also a quality and that is what has preserved nairaland over the years. It has remained very friendly and social not just a cash machine, while other forums of the same kind just died.
Seun is losing more money than he is making with this his play safe model. Ive met people off nairaland and done business with them. Lots of people have leveraged on this platform and made money.

Ive once told him to provide escrow to curtail scams which is silently killing his business. He should charge a fee for such too. Millions are daily exchanging hands on this site and seun aint aware of this movement. Majority of the business deals are struck without placing adverts on nairaland.

Its in his interest to put face and structure into nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chubhie:

Seun is losing more money than he is making with this his play safe model. Ive met people off nairaland and done business with them. Lots of people have leveraged on this platform and made money.

Ive once told him to provide escrow to curtail scams which is silently killing his business. He should charge a fee for such too. Millions are daily exchanging hands on this site and seun aint aware of this movement. Majority of the business deals are struck without placing adverts on nairaland.

Its in his interest to put face and structure into nairaland.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by AdaAde(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2018
That second pic is so fit for a meme.
Please tell his seun to reform Nairaland. There are too much nonsense making fp these days oo.
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by derrydinny: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2018
seun should wise up and get more people to build nairaland, imagine the influence he would weild if nairaland can be made very good so he can have more members and visits. he needs to regulate the front page and his mods need to be quick to delete some useless threads that have now become common place, for example there can be like 7 different topics on just one clebrity news and he also needs to charge bloggers that make money from nairaland.

and please linda ikeji is way richer than osewa please, stop comparing them... the adverts on are blog are of big companies like banks, telcos, real estate and reputable brands
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
From cybercafe attendance to being the owner of Nairaland
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2018
The guy fine gan... grin
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by Crazydamsel: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Eye yam waiting patiently for the day Sëun will get married, I will activate my recovery mood to the fullest angry

our seun is cute
Re: Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos by clairebode(f): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Cool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! / Wizkid Pops World's Most Expensive Champagne / Kylie Jenner Vs Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.