Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (26466 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
generationz:

lol is that what you believe

all the times I have been slain in the spirit (falling under anointing) not once has there been anyone holding or touching me I'm always in the audience or praying with my prayer group in school. if it was so I also would have believed what you were saying . In fact when I was craving it like the op no matter how you push me I will stand very well (I was stubborn like that ).

I first started experiencing it during heated prayer sessions in my fellowship. initially it would be uncontrollable it would take someone praying for you to stop it but as time progresses you will be able to stand though you might feel like falling

that one dey but i am 200% sure of what am saying
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ollah2: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kingxway:
The proof is everywhere. It's up to you to choose who you believe in

Mind showing me that everywhere. I'm not one of those brainwashed lots that believes Isreal and Arabian gods are the almighty while ours aren't. They aren't different from one another. If Africans weren't inferior and silly, we would be worshiping our local gods and Africa would have developed

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by IamGoke(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Mind showing me that everywhere. I'm not one of those brainwashed lots that believes Isreal and Arabian gods are the almighty while ours aren't. They aren't different from one another. If Africans weren't inferior and silly, we would be worshiping our local gods and Africa would have developed

True!!!
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Kwinesther: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Windflower(f): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ubenedictus:
are you sure this happened in a Catholic Church?
Very sure, it's was a vigil. South east precisely
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
luvmijeje:

It's when I sit close to people that I know, that I'm always forming superwoman. I won't allow the Spirit to move the way it wants to because I don't them to see me losing control.
That's not the Holyspirit then. The spirit you are talking about is a spirit you can control. You can't control the HolySpirit rather it controls you.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by DonroxyII: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
venatus25:

He wears no ring neither an handkerchief with him. If you doubt me, do the same I did, the result will prove if he is a real man of God.
Na hand incision. Ijebu package grin
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by OteneX(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
T
ExAngel007:
He fell when a bright light (alien spaceship) shone on him and blinded him not under any anointing sir.
I believed it was the same alien spaceship that restored his sight....na only you dh watch movies
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by OteneX(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
One of the common tricks is to place the hand on the forehead, apply pressure, neck begins to pain the receiver, some of the pastors begin to turn you around applying pressure on the forehead, eyes begin to turn you...

next your just fall yakata...

That can be tagged annointing too
So you haven't seen where people fall under the anointing without the servant of God laying hand on them? You are talking about pressure
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by cheftea: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2018
U are not alone. We are on this boat together. ���� I don't know why I don't fall ooo.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Pataricatering(f): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2018
You and the cameraman ! Lol !
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nowenuse: 3:57am On Jul 23, 2018
Benblaq:
Since I was born I've been wanting to fall, atleast to know how it feels like.
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

OP, I think falling is a thing of the mind to a large extent.

For instance, I used to fall a lot once I felt any small sensation during prayer, but now, no matter the sensation, I made up my mind not to fall and I have never fallen since then.

The experience really makes no difference and there is nothing really special about it.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by venatus25(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2018
DonroxyII:
Na hand incision. Ijebu package grin
There's nothing of such, and besides he's not a yeruba. Stop doubting God really exist.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Amadaz(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2018
biacan:
It's a lie not everyone that falls under the anointing is possessed some fall under the anointing due to the presence of the holy spirit in the place
it's all lies
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by davbamxodun: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Kingxway:
There is difference between falling under anointing and falling for deliverance. Understand that.

When a person is possessed he or she can fall while being delivered

that is just a fallacy
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Aaronsrod: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2018
All who do not fall under anointing are Satans children.

Never be in the company of this people.

Be very careful around them and walk with a blessed blade if you have to.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Benblaq(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2018
Aaronsrod:
All who do not fall under anointing are Satans children.

Never be in the company of this people.

Be very careful around them and walk with a blessed blade if you have to.
You've finally said the rubbish that you wanted to say. Congrats.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by DonroxyII: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
venatus25:

There's nothing of such, and besides he's not a yeruba. Stop doubting God really exist.
God truly exist of course , I ain't Myopic but not the way your pastor preached about him nor touching you with electricity hands that's meaningless to your life and live !!
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by DonroxyII: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2018
venatus25:

So, the anointing on your head as decreed by your pastor doesn't give you enough sense to decipher Yoruba not Yeruba .....
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by aduje(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Benblaq:
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

...I guess you are usually the Camera man during those church programmes.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
I made my comment yesterday and frankly from my heart and was banned till today...!!!

Sincerely are we leaving under a Nazi regime? I know other too may have also been banned from speaking the truth and their mind here....

After yesterday I sincerely feel either seun or the moderator here is been bribed by the church people to keep the truth out from the people and keep the people under perpetual bondage,spell and constant brain washing...!!!

Any here banned by virtue of his or her comment should speak up once the ban is lifted so we all know...

Seun and the moderator should understand that without the people there would be no Nairaland...!!!

For the record I owe nobody any apology for my comment and that's the cold hard truth..!!!
Peace...!!!
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by shoboy9: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Benblaq:

YES! But do you receive anointing when you are being prayed for/ If not then you are either still a baby or spiritually stagnant.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by venatus25(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
DonroxyII:
So, the anointing on your head as decreed by your pastor doesn't give you enough sense to decipher Yoruba not Yeruba .....
Sorry, I understand your pains.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by DonroxyII: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
venatus25:

Sorry, I understand your pains.
U see how mumu u be now .... My ass wetness is holy pass the anointing in ya head grin
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by OneJ: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Benblaq:

OP, U no go fit fall at all because U no follow them plan & do their "theatre" rehearsal together before the next church service. Baba God done shine your eyes be that.
God bless your honesty.
Shalom
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by venatus25(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
DonroxyII:
U see how mumu u be now .... My ass wetness is holy pass the anointing in ya head grin
I can now confirm, it is true afonja see nothing wrong in a wet ass.
This is the reason I say sorry because you're one of them.
As a good Christian I will pray for your quick recovery.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by DonroxyII: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
venatus25:

I can now confirm, it is true afonja see nothing wrong in a wet ass.
This is the reason I say sorry because you're one of them.
As a good Christian I will pray for your quick recovery.
Good christian indeed !
Do you even know what Christ means !!! Na kulikuli oyel dey ya head no be anointing grin
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by venatus25(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
DonroxyII:
Good christian indeed !
Do you even know what Christ means !!! Na kulikuli oyel dey ya head no be anointing grin
Bro you need to take your drug, I'm interested in your mental fitness as a good Christian.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by NWABUKA007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
it's not abnormal
I too haven't fall under the anointing before but .

the reason could be (1). you are loaded with an anoiting already that can withstand the one that comes upon you.

but on the other hand you would fall when a greater anoiting comes upon you

BUT
you should pray disconnecting prayers to disconnect you from every thing not of God
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nwabundo38:
People will not keep quiet about things they don't know. I always think that all those thing is not real until the the day I went for an adoration. I was praying and I didn't know what pushed me. I tried holding my self but I couldn't. It happens in a flash and when I got myself I was even ashamed because my friend who I was with didn't shake and at that time I didn't really understand well. The spirit is real. That you haven't encountered it doesn't mean that every other person fakes it. Try and concentrate well during prayers and that's if you visit places where the spirit is present.
dont break your skull one day thinking God is caressing your body when praying
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by nickelodeon: 4:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Benblaq:

Perfectly normal. Have you cried? Have you just burst into laughter? Have you had goosebumps all over ? Have you spoke in tongues that were not your normal tongues? Have you had this feeling of a hot blanket wrapped around you?
The way God walks with you is different from how He will work with the next man. Just desire his presence and infilling and he will give you an experience Perculiar to you.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by nickelodeon: 4:13am On Feb 07, 2022
generationz:

yes some people fake it but not everyone

have you ever prayed for the holyspirit to come and have his way in you repeatedly .if you pray this prayer with an open mind he will come

that girls dad is misguided

falling under anointing isn't a proof that you are the baddest spiritually it actually shows your weakness. Initially you might fall at any prayer time .As a christian progresses there are some prayer atmospheres that you should be able to stand . it dependsbon the energy level you are in

do you know that apostle babalola (CAC) used to levitate doing serious praise and worship . that was after years of intense prayer.
I read somewhere that the man could pray for three days on a spot and his shortest prayer time was 3hours.

What the father had just done was help the girl drive a wedge into her mind. The Holy Spirit is the most gentleman Person you will ever meet, He won't force himself on you ( even if He desires you madly) and won't go where he isn't wanted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.