Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? (14214 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by shilenji(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2022
I don't even understand myself again o, all my life I have never fallen under anointing. Is it that I'm very stubborn? If you belong to this table please gather here let's know ourselves grin

If you've ever fallen under anointing,how does it happen?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2022
I haven't.
Maybe its only the ladies/woman that fall under the anointing. And i dnt know why it is always so.

Someone pls in GOD's name help my kids. They are starving. Its painful watching my wife and kids starving and i cant help.
The car i use for my daily hustle is bad and the owner has failed to fix it for almost a month now. Its really pathetic to say the least.
Been looking out for other jobs too. I attend interviews here and there, but nothing has come up yet. Pls pray with me and help my kids in the way u can pls. God bless
63 124 556 96
[ Fidelity Bank]

Help us pls

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by shilenji(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2022
I always feel somehow when people around fall and I'm like the only one still standing. I feel most act it out at times. Because my cousin once told me she once did it to feel among
Drastick:
I haven't.
Maybe its only the ladies/woman that fall under the anointing. And i dnt know why it is always so.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2022
shilenji:
I always feel somehow when people around fall and I'm like the only one still standing. I feel most act it out at times. Because my cousin once told me she once did it to feel among

That your cousin nawao. Sure say d pastor no pay am to stage am?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:

I'm a woman and no I haven't grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2022
shilenji:

My kids are starving here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2022
Never and I'm not even a cameraman

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I didn't say all ladies. I said "only ladies"

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by HopeVictor(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2022
When I saw the way one guy fell at my front and stood up immediately I took caution..

As I strong my head the pastor push my head I no shake him leave me by force.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:

I didn't say all ladies. I said "only ladies"

I never said you did. Calm down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I never said you did. Calm down.
Lol.. Pastor, u haven't gone to church?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:

Lol.. Pastor, u haven't gone to church?

Firstly, I'm not a pastor.
Secondly, our service starts at 11a.m. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Firstly, I'm not a pastor. Secondly, our service starts at 11a.m. grin
Ok ma. Pls do somethng for my kids.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by HopeVictor(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

First come back to Nigeria attend like 7 programs first before you go confirm whether you won't fall either by anointing or by push cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2022
shocked

I think receiving a very good and lovely dick is falling under anointing oshocked

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2022
No!
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2022
shilenji your mind is somewhere Else that's why
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by shilenji(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2022
No nah grin
Drastick:

That your cousin nawao. Sure say d pastor no pay am to stage am?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by dopedan(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Lol omo everybody dey fall o the thing shock me and it was my first time in that church na so e reach my turn usher wan hold me i tell am make he no touch me pastor push my head i use my head nod him hand, he wan use elbow push me make i fall i use one kind eye look am show am my fist make he know say i dey ready to punch am for alter, e be like say him notice say i dey on weed him back off call next person after dem don do anointing finish d pastor dey talk say d devil is in our mist today, i just walka commot
I never go church since then

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Drastick(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Firstly, I'm not a pastor. Secondly, our service starts at 11a.m. grin
Pls help my family
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Okortor: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Never, so I kept wondering how come others do.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Pickup365: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by humberjade: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
For where? grin

I have been wanting to know how it feels...I see people fall around me, then it keeps me wondering if my spirit just too get stamina... cheesy cheesy

I even tried to surrender myself o...forget everything else...focusing on the minister...hands raised....I even move from side to side, thinking maybe I was standing too firm...still, nothing o cheesy cheesy

I guess the falling is just for some people only. Noticed no one from my family of 8 has fallen before too : grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Truefaith: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Do you have anyone in your Bible who fell under the anointing as we are being told today in these satanic enclaves we now call churches?

Any example of anyone falling under the anointing when Peter or Paul preached?

Since there is no single example of such in any part of the New Testament, why is it so hard for you to see that what you have is not the faith of the Bible?

Christ indeed foretold of false Christians taking over the church and claiming to doing miracles and casting out demons in His name.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Winneygirl(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2022
I have tried to fall, e no work.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by 5iine: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2022
As a guy I thought I would never fall under anointing.

Mehn the experience is embarrassing...

Just a tap on my body, na so fall yakata.

I'm still yet to see it purpose.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by bigtt76(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Orlu13: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
How do I make posts on nairaland..pls help

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Teaser4(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Why shall I fall

Any anointing fall in your country nah scam

Know that and know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? by Orlu13: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
How do I make posts on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial / With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.