Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce (2808 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
. I agree with the men here: (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61LZWpmEdcY?t=7m11s)
Is it that too much of a requirement for your wife/partner to be able to cook? I'm currently seeing very frustrated and annoyed. I don't understand why she thinks it's OK.... what can I do? How can I get her to cook for me. ...?
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by segunjowo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
A younger wife is coming IJN
segunjowo:
Congrats
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by ImaIma1(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
What were you guys doing when you were dating? Obviously not getting to know each other.

Dating/courting is not about locking bodies and eating out.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
What is it about then

ImaIma1:
What were you guys doing when you were dating? Obviously not getting to know each other.

Dating/courting is not about locking bodies and eating out.
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by ImaIma1(f): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
What is it about then

Getting to know each other

1 Like

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
loooooooool

These feminists

ImaIma1:

Getting to know each other
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by prettysassygirl(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Didn't u see the signs before marrying her?you saw the signs and you went ahead and closed the deal,so if she refuses to cook now,please go into the kitchen and cook by yourself,you have two hands too.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2018
It's not everything a woman reveals before Marriage

prettysassygirl:
Didn't u see the signs before marrying her?you saw the signs and you went ahead and closed the deal,so if she refuses to cook now,please go into the kitchen and cook by yourself,you have two hands too.
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by DejiSantos: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Igbos?

OrangeOlamide:
Is it that too much of a requirement for your wife/partner to be able to cook? I'm currently seeing very frustrated and annoyed. I don't understand why she thinks it's OK.... what can I do? How can I get her to cook for me. ...?
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by Icecreamy: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Why not cook for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Is my wife dead?

Icecreamy:
Why not cook for yourself.

1 Like

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by Saff(f): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
Is my wife dead?

don’t you have two hands? If it’s to make money now you’ll happily ask your wife to make her own.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by CHoccolaTE: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2018
The man should cook for himself . I don't know why men see marriage as automatic ticket to free cooking services.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by Icecreamy: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
OrangeOlamide:
Is my wife dead?
Take her to the hospital. I am not a doctor.
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by Didcot: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Your wife is refusing to cook and you want a divorce because of that?

You must be mad.

Will you get into that kitchen and cook yourself a nice meal.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by Rubbiish(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Funny thread...
Re: HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce by OrangeOlamide: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Igbo ppl

OrangeOlamide:

(1) (Reply)

The Real Housewives Of Nigeria? / #20 Interesting Ways To Raise A Smart, Intelligent And Friendly Baby / 10 Divorce Stories You Won’t Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.