Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG (12276 Views)

JAMB Remits ₦‎50 Billion To FG, Expends ₦‎750 Million On CSR – Registrar / Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by ositadima1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
I often wonder what is the essence of buying a scratch card to access ur result again. No be today extortion start.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Praktikals:

You have a point sir. But I think there are some questions we should ask. Is JAMB under Buhari charging applicants more than what PDP successive governments charged? If the answer is no, then, we should start by giving kudos for mai gaskiya. Only after then can we degin to debate on a downward review of form price. Dont you think so?
you de fuuk up,people like you go justify an armed robber cos e de pay tithe,,,I got problem with the Federal govt of 9ja no b buhari no b PDP no be Jonathan, can we please stop this madness,,9ja is bigger than buhari ,PDP, APC, Jonathan,,,, when u link this two persons or party in trying to make a point, then you end up being pointless
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Praktikals(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
mrvitalis:

You dont even get the main point

Jamb since it was. Created had not remitted combined up-to 1bn Before last year
Fixed.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Slurity(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
pinkguy:
Say no to scams figure ......Atiku till our dreams come true
Who is Atiku? let the country be without president if atiku is the only option
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Slurity(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Praktikals:
Under Buhari, JAMB (UTME) remits in 1 yr what PDP could not remit in 16 yrs. God punish PDP and its supporters
Amen fire

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by olajizz01(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Praktikals:
Under Buhari, JAMB (UTME) remits in 1 yr what PDP could not remit in 16 yrs. God punish PDP and its supporters
Amen.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
tragergeorge:
sowhat's your point,that dey been robbing d kids without our notice but now dem don make d robbery public so we go kW how much de rob?
I don't think I can down anymore to your level of reasoning to explain this

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by pinkguy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Slurity:
Who is Atiku? let the country be without president if atiku is the only option
don't allows the west to control your mind set,the west own the media house in Nigeria obansajo use the west media house to colour black Atiku but as student of history we can fall victim like you,
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by AfolabiDaniel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Government taking from its people
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
mrvitalis:

I don't think I can down anymore to your level of reasoning to explain this
na truth
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by shigoslim(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Seriously Niegrian ain't wise as I used to tought to myself.
I don't why people praising FG because Jamb remit 15 bilions to their account.
When we should be asking them why exhorting us for what I called ilega charges.

What is meaning Jamb Regularization Fess #11,500 which never happen under PDP administration
What is Data correction Fees #2500
What is admission letter fees #1,500
All this fees are ilegal charges by APC governmen in order to please the gullible Nigerian..... when they are killing us.

I'm not politician , this charges never occurred under PDP administration.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by semyman: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
samueltee:
Why all dis noise..later they tell us Nigeria is broke....they owe salary. confused government.
maggot infested skull, that is the only thing you can say to appreciate integrity?
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Praktikals:
GOD BLESS you so much for this.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by jbtobsyn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sleyanya1:
smiley

By all Means, let all tribal, religious, Political & sentimental differences be thrown out the window.

We really need to start celebrating Values & Virtues of individuals in Nigeria.

He deserves an Honorary award.

God bless Nigeria.
Do you have someone who just want to write Jamb at home because the way people like you talk is so crazy. They charge us so high to be able to make that amount. If you want to check your result again,you have to pay another fee each time.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by semyman: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Praktikals:
Ameeeeeen

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by jbtobsyn(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
shigoslim:
Seriously Niegrian ain't wise as I used to tought to myself.
I don't why people praising FG because Jamb remit 15 bilions to their account.
When we should be asking them why exhorting us for what I called ilega charges.

What is meaning Jamb Regularization Fess #11,500 which never happen under PDP administration
What is Data correction Fees #2500
What is admission letter fees #1,500
All this fees are ilegal charges by APC governmen in order to please the gullible Nigerian..... when they are killing us.

I'm not politician , this charges never occurred under PDP administration.
Bro tell them o. I will keep saying it that it is illiterates that supports Buhari. People who are dumb.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by SirLakes: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Is that snake dead undecided
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by shigoslim(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Bro tell them o. I will keep saying it that it is illiterates that supports Buhari. People who are dumb.

Nigeria higher education has gone worst. How would Nigeria higher institutions achieve their Autonomy when they are still subject to Jamb ..... Nigerian we pay more futures illegal charges.
I weep for this nation. Suffering and smiling
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Praktikals(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
tragergeorge:
you de fuuk up,people like you go justify an armed robber cos e de pay tithe,,,I got problem with the Federal govt of 9ja no b buhari no b PDP no be Jonathan, can we please stop this madness,,9ja is bigger than buhari ,PDP, APC, Jonathan,,,, when u link this two persons or party in trying to make a point, then you end up being pointless
You are right that Nigeria is bigger than APC & PDP. But sometimes, to have a proper understanding of figures or results , he just have to compare with with past records.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by ikdaddy01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
The form is over priced and should be reduced.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by ebenholer(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
In as much as this is a great development yet still the masses are yet to enjoy tangible positive effects of money recovered so far. This money belongs to masses and is supposed to be judiciously used to ease their pains
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by jbtobsyn(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
shigoslim:

Nigeria higher education has gone worst. How would Nigeria higher institutions achieve their Autonomy when they are still subject to Jamb ..... Nigerian we pay more futures illegal charges.
I weep for this nation. Suffering and smiling
The nation don tire me and still some irresponsible people still praises that money sucking organization. I repeat IT IS ONLY PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ AND DUMB THAT SUPPORTS BUHARI. YOU CAN'T SEE A FIRST CLASS STUDENT,A PROFESSOR SUPPORTING BUHARI.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
tragergeorge:
Can you imagine,after dem go say dem wan pay the poor,why extort young children seeking admission to the point that there is excess of 7billion? why not slash the fee for an exam that over 70% of the participants ain't gonna get admission, this is robbery by the FG

We got to know about the surplus because of the honesty of the current management. Under Jonathan and previous PDP administration, we never had any surplus because some people some where were using snakes and other means to steal it. The cost of jamb form under Jonathan is still the same under the current management.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
seunmsg:

We got to know about the surplus because of the honesty of the current management. Under Jonathan and previous PDP administration, we never had any surplus because some people some where were using snakes and other means to steal it. The cost of jamb form under Jonathan is still the same under the current management.
una go just de carry talk,so what has your point got to do with my point,, I'm talking about bad govt ,right from 9ja history you are here calling PDP and APC,,, If dem like make dem announce am or not extortion is extortion, na still dem go share d money within themselves
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by ilevic(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
i can not believe JAMB is making so much money from Nigerians
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
tragergeorge:
the only good use I can see is slashing the price of the fee poor kids are paying for that fraudulent exam,,is there any sense here,you charge kids so much for an exam that more than half of the participants ain't gonna get admission, sote dem come realise excess of 7b,,, me and u kW how much dem don corner before dem de bring out 7b

I believe you don't really know how these things work to say what you have said.
Do you think education is free in the word that it is free?
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
The registrar is really working, I hope the workers also are smiling.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
tragergeorge:
una go just de carry talk,so what has your point got to do with my point,, I'm talking about bad govt ,right from 9ja history you are here calling PDP and APC,,, If dem like make dem announce am or not extortion is extortion, na still dem go share d money within themselves

Why do you people like digression.
The topic is about Jamb remitting surplus money rather than be on the topic you are talking outside it.
Or is it that we just don't comprehend properly before rushing to comment.
Stay on the topic,if another topic about bad government comes then you discuss that.
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Jsprine: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Now government will say there is no money

Unilorin aspirant check my signature
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Why do you people like digression.
The topic is about Jamb remitting surplus money rather than be on the topic you are talking outside it.
Or is it that we just don't comprehend properly before rushing to comment.
Stay on the topic,if another topic about bad government comes then you discuss that.
so its better for the form to be sold that high so that jamb will be making surplus that's gonna be remitted for the govt to share within themselves? My friend,by d time u remove DAT past govt mentality from your head ,den u go understand my point,the fact that the last govt is a total failure doss not mean we gonna settle for less,don't be deceived easily,,oya dem don announce am,how e take impact on the poor souls wen dem extort
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I believe you don't really know how these things work to say what you have said.
Do you think education is free in the word that it is free?
listen to yourself, don't be deceived ,jamb ain't no part of education,so dose wen don buy form like 3 times wen no fit pass, tell me their gain in terms of the education you are talking about,,,??,cos d loud school fees wen dem de go pay no reach
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Ejaisky: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
JAMB is now able to remit such huge amount because they now spend less to conduct the exams. JAMB can conduct the exams successfully with 500naira per candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Wheelbarrow-Pusher Gets Highest Scores In OAU Post-UTME / ABU Zaria Postgraduate Aspirants 2017/2018 / Words You Found Difficult To Spell In Your Early School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.