Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG (12275 Views)

JAMB Remits ₦‎50 Billion To FG, Expends ₦‎750 Million On CSR – Registrar / Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Pataricatering(f): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Balet:
What is PMB waiting for naa?
This man should be declared GMD of NNPC naa..
seriously ! I agree with you completely !
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2018
FG that is supposed to ease the people's situation.
They keep exhorting the citizens.
The money that will disappear into thin air, without a trace.
Everything is now hyped. Now, you just keep spending unnecessarily before & after registration.

Na some dead brains above make me sad most.

That aside,
242billion naira for election. And Naija population
is approximately 180million. Please we don't want
election in 2019. Just share the money, 1 million
naira for each person through account and BVN.
And let PMB continue his second tenurecheesy. Just
thinking aloud. Who is with megrin?
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Cityguy: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2018
tragergeorge:
Can you imagine,after dem go say dem wan pay the poor,why extort young children seeking admission to the point that there is excess of 7billion? why not slash the fee for an exam that over 70% of the participants ain't gonna get admission, this is robbery by the FG
Like JAMB was established primarily to generate income. Misplaced priorities I'll say. It would have made more sense if the fees are slashed rather than raking huge monies for some selfish individuals to loot or finance perpetual mediocrity in the name of governance.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by newslifeop: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Caseless: 3:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Balet:
What is PMB waiting for naa?
This man should be declared GMD of NNPC naa..
gbam!
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by samueltee: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Animal....u called dis integrity, where is the money generated from? From those their parents are owe 2yrs, 6months, 8months, 10months Salaries?
(Odee). To change course or institution on your JAMB Portal, 2,500+ cafe charges 500= 3,000. What is Regularization in JAMB that candidate pay 10+ to register? Why do u have to pay to print your result and admission letter?

Infact you are mad. Won ti fi ponmo gba turkey lowo re

semyman:
maggot infested skull, that is the only thing you can say to appreciate integrity?
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by loganx: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2018
This is all wrong, Jamb is not a profit making agency!
In as much as i admire the integrity of the Jamb board, this simply point out to the fact that Nigerian university applicants are been extorted by government.
Reduce the cost by 50%. what is wrong with our thinking!?

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Cityguy:

Like JAMB was established primarily to generate income. Misplaced priorities I'll say. It would have made more sense if the fees are slashed rather than raking huge monies for some selfish individuals to loot or finance perpetual mediocrity in the name of governance.
God bless u joor,, can u imagine some idiots are happy for the news cos jamb remitted excess money unlike the previous administration,, I tire for people reasoning sha,
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by tragergeorge(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
samueltee:
Animal....u called dis integrity, where is the money generated from? From those their parents are owe 2yrs, 6months, 8months, 10months Salaries?
(Odee). To change course or institution on your JAMB Portal, 2,500+ cafe charges 500= 3,000. What is Regularization in JAMB that candidate pay 10+ to register? Why do u have to pay to print your result and admission letter?

Infact you are mad. Won ti fi ponmo gba turkey lowo re

what's you understand by the word integrity?? Our govt taking us for a ride, extort the poor kids seeking admission and they boldly announce the surplus de got from the extortion ,you call that integrity,,,I Shame for 9ja people and some of their reasoning
Re: JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG by Slurity(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
pinkguy:
don't allows the west to control your mind set,the west own the media house in Nigeria obansajo use the west media house to colour black Atiku but as student of history we can fall victim like you,
well, I am not student of history but part of the player of the history and reality. Atiku to me is never an option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Memory / Ex-Wheelbarrow-Pusher Gets Highest Scores In OAU Post-UTME / ABU Zaria Postgraduate Aspirants 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.