Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. (46375 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by favor2016: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
ItzBIM:

What exactly will the church use the money for ? Can’t she just say the church need some help, who is willing to help. I’m a Christian by the way but a very sensible one
I see...they will come to your house with public address system to announce to you what they need the money for SENSIBLE ONE
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by sshyne(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

Acts 4:34-37

They not only gave the money to the Church, but handed them directly to the apostles (vs 35).

I knew the bible verse I just wanted to see how you will quote it.. In 34-35 it's says" blessing was upon them all. There were no needy people among them, because those who owned land or houses would sell them and bring the money to the apostles to give to those in need."

You see, your pastors only use what favors them. They always stop where they brought it to the apostles feet and they ignore the part where they shared it amongst those in needs.

Now after your pastors collect the money from both rich and poor who did they share it with? And according to that passage it wasn't written there that the apostles took out of it but it was shared amongst the needy.

This is what Daddy freeze, Sunday Adelaja are talking about that's why they keep attacking those pastors. But you people will rather follow your GOs than follow what the bible says.

So please understand your bible well, your pastors are to collect the money and distribute everything amongs the poor.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by D1official: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Prokaryote:
Mathw 6:3 says" But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Sir wen a pastor prays for u or ur family,u scream amen!! Believing DAT God spoke through him.
BT wen it comes to given to God, u claim u can't pay ur tithe through dem or DAT its nt Gods mandate.
10% of all ur income to God is nothing if actually u can look beyond d physical.
BT NO we will always try nd claim to b wise.
Paying ur tithe can't stop u from helping d needy in fact its aim is to kill d spirit of marmon.
Hweva its ur choice at d end of d day.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Sleekfingers: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice move. UK should ban her. Awon yahoo pastors. Collecting money up and down. Shey God dey spend money? I can't never give my one naira to any church. Will rather give it to the orphanages.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by tobsonkings: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
I dont usually comment on sensitive religious issues of this nature but i will not keep quiet on matter. While they re busy collating signature to have her banned from entering the UK. I am of the opinion that they should do same both ways and lets see how many people would sign up to see the said preacher enter the UK. People with mega phone wake them up everymorning by 0530hrs and Disturb by 1800hrs in the evening, they didnt make a move to get a court injunction to stop the noise pollution. Roads are blocked everywhere in the name of churches and mosques holding prayers and meeting. Dont they know their fundamental rights. Dont they know whats rights are all about? All they think is to stop a preacher from entering the UK. Herdsmen and insurgents are killing christians and muslims all over the country, yet they only think about a preacher. I have my views on seed sowing but i am really convinced thi$ fellas only seek attention. SImply cant stop Laughing. Wisdom they said reside with elders but i doubt if our elders this days are wise enough to lead Us

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kingosytex(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Europeman:
Daddy deep freezer is a big fool
If Freeze is a big fool then you are the biggest fool because you have allowed emotions and sentiments to cloud your sense of reasoning and judgement, it might interest you to know that freeze backs up every single point he makes with biblical chapters and verses unlike some of your pastors who back up theirs with sentiments.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kennydoc(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
sshyne:

I knew the bible verse I just wanted to see how you will quote it.. In 34-35 it's says" blessing was upon them all. There were no needy people among them, because those who owned land or houses would sell them and bring the money to the apostles to give to those in need."

You see, your pastors only use what favors them. They always stop where they brought it to the apostles feet and they ignore the part where they shared it amongst those in needs.

Now after your pastors collect the money from both rich and poor who did they share it with? And according to that passage it wasn't written there that the apostles took out of it but it was shared amongst the needy.

This is what Daddy freeze, Sunday Adelaja are talking about that's why they keep attacking those pastors. But you people will rather follow your GOs than follow what the bible says.

So please understand your bible well, your pastors are to collect the money and distribute everything amongs the poor.

If the early believers gave out all their money (100%), and everything was shared to the needy, what stops you from still giving to those in need around you (from the 90% that remains) after giving the 10% to the Church?

Freeze is hammering on the 10% Church members give to the church, how is he giving out his own money to the needy (since he believes the pastors aren't doing that again)? What philanthropic works has Freeze ever done? How has he used his popularity to set up structures to help in feeding the poor?
What has Pastor Sunday Adelaja done to help the needy with his own resources?

Have you ever heard any of these guys take time to teach and motivate the general public on the importance of helping the needy? What tangible moves are they making to see that believers use their funds to help their neighbours?
You see, their annoyance is that Pastors are benefitting not that the poor aren't being cared for? Freeze cares nothing about any poor person. He's only bitter because some pastors are living big.

Talking about the pastors, the truth is that there is no way you will know what they do with the funds really. Many of them don't announce their charitable works. Moreover, it's mainly from those tithes that salaries of pastors and church staff are paid, the day to day running of the churches including events, programmes, maintenance of the church etc. Believe me, a lot of finances goes into the running of churches.

Most of these big pastors don't even depend on Church money. They have raised top guys in big businesses and top positions who derive joy in sowing to them. The real people that make pastors rich aren't the poor people in the church. Most of those poor people don't give and don't even pay their tithes. It's men and women who have been groomed spiritually by those pastors, have made money and they see those pastors as mentors. Oh, let me remind you that big men like Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Peter Obi etc have pastors they meet in secret for prayers and counsel, and they sow heavily to those men of God.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Kingosytex(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
This freeze is gonna die a painful Young death like a chicken.... Make he try him nonsense with apostle Joshua selman of Koinonia
What if freeze is the one saying the truth here? Freeze backs up his points with biblical chapters and verses unlike some of ur pastors who back up theirs with sentiments and emotions

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Donkunxex(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Donkunxex(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by writeprof(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.

They don't put their hands in people's pockets to collect money. Majority give as part of their beliefs. So, what you're doing in UK is against the rights of Nigerians to express their freedom to practise their religious beliefs.
Why not petition against politicians who are making lives more miserable for Nigerians not to come to UK to enjoy our commonwealth
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

They are not the same at all.
MMM exploited the natural greed in Nigerians. People gave out their money in MMM simply because they were sure they would make 30% profit in a month. Even those who didn't believe initially saw it happen to their friends and they bowed over time. Apart from those who joined immediately before it failed, the participants earned benefits monthly, which motivated them to put in more money.

When it comes to tithing and sowing seeds, it a different thing altogether. Many do it out of sacrifice. Some don't even have a specific need in mind. Even those who give hoping to get back in multiple fold, they know there isn't any naturally proven pathway of receiving back. It's just a function of faith not a natural certainty, and that's why most Christians don't sow seeds.

As for me, I follow the leading of The Holy Spirit in me when it comes to giving, and that's what every Christian should learn to do. When you allow The Holy Spirit lead you in that regard, you can never regret your decisions. This also applies to every other aspect of life.
Just give the tithe to the needy.,needy relatives.. Pastors are already rich. It doesn't make sense, but give because u don't expect pay backs. Folks give pastors because they hear more will come their ways. It is brainwashing!
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
writeprof:

They don't put their hands in people's pockets to collect money. Majority give as part of their beliefs. So, what you're doing in UK is against the rights of Nigerians to express their freedom to practise their religious beliefs.
Why not petition against politicians who are making lives more miserable for Nigerians not to come to UK to enjoy our commonwealth
It is brainwashing. Why don't u do the petitioning against Nigerian politicians? Sb is already petitioning against crooked pastors and others.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by saltoasis: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Going through all these responses from people on this thread. A lot of people are suffering from bitterness , post traumatic stress and psychosis. I won't bother engaging in discussion with people like this.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by diasporaman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Daddy Freeze is demon possessed

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Tundeobama(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Grupo:

So, an armed robber asks a victim to produce 50,000 or die, do you think everything will afford that? The armed robber will use scare tactics to milk as much money as he can from the victim before leaving.

If a pastor threatens members with hell fire, devourers and those other nonsenses, then he is not different from the armed robber.
Your brain is not working i dont expect anything less if ur type full north doing almajiri.so every Christian in church pay tithe and offering its a free will giving.were o je lo sun.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Grupo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

Your brain is not working i dont expect anything less if ur type full north doing almajiri.so every Christian in church pay tithe and offering its a free will giving.were o je lo sun.

Counter my arguments and stop bleating like a goat. You can't even type coherent sentences and you want me to listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Cowbuhari: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
[s][/s]This freeze is gonna die a painful Young death like a chicken.... Make he try him nonsense with apostle Joshua selman of Koinonia[s][/s]

Shut up
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by kokan: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
nan1:

Go and hug the next available transformer or better still jump into the lagoon

is it your money? the givers are not complaining is your money there? anuofia nkita

Judgement is of the lord dont help him
And you will claim to be a Christian Oo. Defending ignorance blindly
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by writeprof(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

It is brainwashing. Why don't u do the petitioning against Nigerian politicians? Sb is already petitioning against crooked pastors and others.

Leave that for the people to decide. You are all misplacing your priorities. Pastors are not the problem of Nigeria/ns. Instead they are the ones even giving Nigerians hope in the midst of evil and wicked political system being run by politicians. I suspect many of you signing this petition based in UK have never lived in Nigeria for up to 2yrs or if you did, it was in estates far from the majority who find succour in God under the direction of the pastors. LEAVE MINISTERS OF GOD ALONE, IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR NIGERIANS, THEN FACE THE POLITICIANS. THEY ARE THE PROBLEMS WITH NIGERIA AND NOT PASTORS. SHALOM.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
writeprof:

Leave that for the people to decide. You are all misplacing your priorities. Pastors are not the problem of Nigeria/ns. Instead they are the ones even giving Nigerians hope in the midst of evil and wicked political system being run by politicians. I suspect many of you signing this petition based in UK have never lived in Nigeria for up to 2yrs or if you did, it was in estates far from the majority who find succour in God under the direction of the pastors. LEAVE MINISTERS OF GOD ALONE, IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR NIGERIANS, THEN FACE THE POLITICIANS. THEY ARE THE PROBLEMS WITH NIGERIA AND NOT PASTORS. SHALOM.
MMM folks said the same thing, now they are begging for help.
Erastus Akingbe sth did the same thing with Bank deposit money.. Tithes.

Now, u know Nigerian problem, go after it.

They are not ministers of God, VP is a pastor and a politician at the same time. No way out!
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by writeprof(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elfmannisback:

MMM folks said the same thing, now they are begging for help.
Erastus Akingbe sth did the same thing with Bank deposit money.. Tithes.

Now, u know Nigerian problem, go after it.

They are not ministers of God, VP is a pastor and a politician at the same time. No way out!

You know in your heart that the VP is in anyway Nigeria's problem. And you know the right thing and right people to boycott their visits. Is best you see no evil, hear no evil and say no evil jejeje in your UK instead of dabbling into what you know is not true. IF YOU PEOPLE THERE WANT TO REALLY HELP NIGERIA/NS, THEN COME OUT TO BOYCOTT EVERY POLITICIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES FROM COMING TO UK. GOODNIGHT.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
writeprof:

You know in your heart that the VP is in anyway Nigeria's problem. And you know the right thing and right people to boycott their visits. Is best you see no evil, hear no evil and say no evil jejeje in your UK instead of dabbling into what you know is not true. IF YOU PEOPLE THERE WANT TO REALLY HELP NIGERIA/NS, THEN COME OUT TO BOYCOTT EVERY POLITICIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES FROM COMING TO UK. GOODNIGHT.
I'm telling u the current vice president is a pastor and politician. How do u deal with him? You should handle that one.. They are doing theirs already.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Boss13: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kennydoc:

Bros, the truth is that less than 20% of church goers give their tithes faithfully. When it comes to sowing seeds, only a very small percentage of church members do it. Majority do it (sow seeds) as a sacrifice to God, and I agree many also do it cos they have certain needs, and they believe they would get answers thru the sowing. Among Christians that give, only in very few cases people give everything they have. Why is it really a big deal?

If I earn 100k a month and I give 10% as tithe, I settle it in my mind that I earn 90k a month. I plan my life with the 90k. I may decide that I won't be hanging out with friends like my other colleagues may be doing. There are many uther things I can do to manage that amount that remains for me. How then have I been defrauded?

The truth is that money is meant to be spent. We spend money on different things. Those who don't give tithes or sow seeds spend their money in other ways. Maybe instead of renting a finer and more expensive house, I might choose to rent a cheaper one. At the end, I will still have enough for myself.

Do you want to know the real truth about giving? When you get saved, all your money belongs to God. The early Church didn't have to give tithe because they gave their all. People sold off everything they had and gave to the church. How many of us can do that now? I know I may not be able to give EVERYTHING so I give the 10% to God and ask Him to mercifully accept the little I have returned to Him out of the abundance He has given me.

The sad thing with these anti-giving messages is that if it continues like this, the church will be crumbled over the years. When more and more people are discouraged from giving to the church, the church will stand a risk of becoming incapacitated.
Yes, many church leaders are mismanaging funds, but we shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water.

Churches does not even need to exist. With the advent of technology, pastors can conduct services from their comfort zones and members can attend remotely from any location in world. Church services can be interactive and provide more room for question and answer session. Members can still give, for pastors who love money and it would be cheaper to conduct services.

However, it seems churches are more interested in the funds they raised than in the mission and vision of their
Objectives. I understand churches have bills, but be sincere when you need funds. Don’t hide behind false teachings, scriptures and doctrines that perpetuate your hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by bigmills: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
is it your 1million?
ItzBIM:

I’m sure u haven’t seen the videos of her on Instagram asking for a seed of 1 million naira to be sowed into the life of the pastor, what exactly will the money be used for ?
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ayocrx(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
If people in church or anywhere for that matter choose to give their money to a pastor, a prostitute, or a stripper, whose business is it to stop me from doing so, maybe I get a high from giving a pastor, or the destitute, how many men give money to sex workers, does anyone complain.... Don't men in nigeria spend more on sex orgies here in nigeria.... What's the big deal with 1000usd.... Google escort sites in nigeria and see what they charge.... Leave the lady alone.... And the preachers for that matter, faith is a personal thing, if you give and nothing happens, your eye will clear.... If something happens.... You will continue, people buy cars of 30m for their girlfriends not wives ohh, calm down, money dey 9ja
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Deziem(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2018
If people like Daddy Freeze and the rest on Nairaland can mobilize themselves against governmental ills and corruption the same way they mobilize against Pastors, this country will be a lot better.
This is a case of misplaced priorities. Nobody forced anybody to sow seeds. The person who sowed the seed knows what he's doing, he made the money and would spend the way they want. Asking people to sow seed is not a sin and neither is sowing of seed a sin.
Bishop Oyedepo once said "whether you contribute towards the advancement of the Kingdom of God or not, the Gospel would still be moving. Giving is only an opportunity for you to be blessed"
The Bible says "Give and it shall be given unto you" and the bible also encouraged us to serve God with our life, gifts and substances.
The same people who preach against giving to Men of God would also receive from people. I once saw a post made by Daddy Freeze of where he collected Apple Laptop, Apple phone and some other items he claimed someone donated because he felt he was doing a "good" work. He accepted them. The question is why didn't he reject them??
Don't be deceived, there are false prophets everywhere. If you allow yourself to be deceived, on the last day you will have yourself to blame.
God Bless y'all...
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Niyinficient(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Bidobado:

I was one of those who signed the petition. They can keep on robbing you guys back home blindly, but we here will not tolerate that crap. It is obscene, immoral and predatory.
No sane government will allow this.

Please come home and help the needy, the IDPs, the Refugees, the orphans, the widows!

Obviously, there are fake pastors out there milking their congregations dry! But not all of them, alot of these churches are into charity donations and contributions. I know Winners give scholarship to students in pry, sec and tertiary institutions, i know if the free transport and healthcare packages in Oyedepo's hometown. In what u read above, u can see the list of humanitarian services being executed by RCCG, same as TB Joshua and even Paul Adefarasin!

Freeze and cohorts wont mention the good things some of these pastors do, they only see the ills of the fake ones and rubbed it on every other 'Nigerian' pastor. Like there are no super rich pastors in the UK and the US, or are the 'civilised' Americans and Britons gullible as well?

In all, every christian out there should know their God 'personal' if you know your God personally, no fake pastor or bishop can take advantage.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by judeodion(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
obowunmi:
Giving is by CHOICE.

Whether you are coerced or brainwashed to give, giving is by choice.

That means yahoo yahoo is also by choice since their victims are also coerced and brainwashed!!! Then, stealing of government fund is legal since they lie. You've probably dwelt in deception for too long, so it appears normal. Do you know in sane climes, you coy

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by judeodion(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2018
obowunmi:
Giving is by CHOICE.

Whether you are coerced or brainwashed to give, giving is by choice.

That means yahoo yahoo is also by choice since their victims are also coerced and brainwashed!!! Then, stealing of government fund is legal since they lie. You've probably dwelt in deception for too long, so it appears normal. Do you know in sane climes, you could sue PHCN for collecting your money and not giving you electricity? Its not a choice except it was done without deception
(Modif
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by olowobaba10: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
ItzBIM:

I’m sure u haven’t seen the videos of her on Instagram asking for a seed of 1 million naira to be sowed into the life of the pastor, what exactly will the money be used for ?
DID SHE PUT A GUN ON YOUR HEAD?
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ItzBIM(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
olowobaba10:

DID SHE PUT A GUN ON YOUR HEAD?

She manipulated me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.