Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. (46373 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by emssecca: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
mathinips:
The judgement of God is coming soonest than you expected. Those who have eyes let them read.

Africans! They keep deceiving us! "The judgement of God is at hand!"....Indeed! BULLSHIT!!

....The european and persian invaders told this to our ancestors they invaded, killed, raped and stole from...1500yrs has passed! Mr. jesus no come!

...The european and persian enslavers told this to our sisters and brothers, mothers and fathers, they kidnapped out of Africa...600yrs passed! Mr. jesus never come!

.....Then they european and persian colonisers told this to our mothers and fathers...200yrs passed! Mr. jesus still never show!

....Now our own Africans whom have been brainwashed to fear their own shadows are now the ones saying this "The judgement of God is at hand!".....October 1, 1960, so called 'independence day'...almost 60yrs have passed...Mr. whiteman jesus still never show!......

I dont care if the europeans and persians indoctrinate their own people, its their business, but when Africans become the champions of their own naivety and ignorance then that is a big problem!!! They used these foreign religions to keep us enslaved. Our indigenous cultures are way more superior to these religious BULLSHITS!!! AFRICANS WAKE UP!!!
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Chubhie: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

I’m sure u haven’t seen the videos of her on Instagram asking for a seed of 1 million naira to be sowed into the life of the pastor, what exactly will the money be used for ?
Have not seen that.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ItzBIM(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Chubhie:

Have not seen that.

It’s on daddy freeze page
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Oseh1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
I stand with Rev. Funke Adejumo. God is with her. God bless Apostle Johnson Suleman, Daddy Adeboye and other Anointed Ministers of God.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by Chubhie: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

It’s on daddy freeze page
Kindly post the video here. I'm but an old man. Instagram sounds too high tech to me. Thanks.
Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by CHARLOE(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Grupo:

This pastor uses a tool that is as potent as an armed robbers gun.

When a pastor says, "give me your money or devourers will devour your house, or things will become tight for you or you will not go to heaven..." What is he basically doing? He knows you believe the word of God, and since you don't want those things he listed to happen to you, you give him your money.

A thief says," give me your money or your life," pointing a gun to your head. What is he basically doing? The thief knows you recognize the power of a gun to kill you, and since you don't want to die, you give him your money.

Tell me, how are the two different?
Gbam! Too many mugus in naija, don't pity them, let dem b scammed, Stockholm syndrome is a terrible thing!

1 Like

Re: Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. by ahiboilandgas: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
bigmills:
is it your 1million?
hello did you get a professional job after graduating from dbs ? Thanks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Throwback Photos Of Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.