Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Divine Healing Versus Medical Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Healing Versus Medical Healing (220 Views)

A Christian Shouldn't Be Sick: A Guide To Divine Healing / Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Healing Versus Medical Healing by Demzlent(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Divine healing versus medical healing?
The medical doctors NEVER held a riot against Jesus or His disciples despite all the healings done by Jesus and His disciples. Check the Gospels and Epistles.
Neither Jesus nor the disciples discouraged people from natural healing in a bid to promote supernatural healing. NOT even once.
Jesus even made a statement like this:
"On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Mark 2:17.
Even though the context of the above was that it is those who acknowledge their Spiritual need that would come to Jesus for Salvation, but Jesus acknowledged the doctor's need to help people to be healthy and healed.
And Jesus said "I have not come to call the righteous but the SINNERS" ,
Jesus's primary purpose is to take away the sins of the world. Healing and financial provisions are extras and NOT the purpose of the cross.
Again Jesus said "The sick need a doctor" NOT a pastor.
Natural provisions are NOT anti-supernatural provisions. Stop setting them against one another. God is the source of them all.
God has packaged most of the miracles to live on this earth in nature.
For instance, Jesus said "Your heavenly Father sent RAINS upon the righteous and sinners"
Rains which is natural, Jesus claimed, was God's Blessings. And through rain, we feel refreshed, crops grow, etc. Rain is an example of natural miracles.
Don't despise these natural miracles because of the supernatural.
Yes, He does intervene in nature when necessary but natural provisions remain the PRIMARY SOURCE of meeting most of our needs on earth.
For instance, to meet our monetary needs, God expects us to WORK like anybody else.
That is why Paul spoke strongly against those who are idle, not working, "living on miracles" they call it.
Paul said "Let him that does not work, let him not eat"
In another place he wrote "Let him that steals steal no more. Let him WORK with his hands, so he can have enough for himself and for good works"
Again, there was the time when Timothy, Paul's assistant, was frequently sick and Paul specifically gave him a medical / nutritional advice:
"Stop taking only water. Take a little wine because of your frequent illnesses"
Don't neglect medical advices and aids. All the medicines (tablets, injections, etc) came from nature: herbs, animals etc. They are not demonic. They were synthesized into concentrate for effectiveness using scientific methods.
Doctors are not your enemies.
Pharmacists and Nurses are not your enemies.
Nutritionists are not your enemies.
Physical Therapists who do great massage are not your enemies.
Lawyers are NOT your enemies.
Economists and Financial advisors are NOT your enemies.
Enjoy God's miracles in nature and beyond nature. Don't despise one over the other.
I, that wrote this note, have not even seen doctors for couple of years, even though my place of work pays thousands of dollars monthly as medical insurance. So don't think I am writing it because I live on doctors. I don't.
I confess God's word about my health constantly. I pray for myself constantly.
I try to follow medical advices about what to eat and what not to eat constantly, even though I am far from being 100% compliant (me I won't let them take all my delicacies away.. lol). BUT I TRY. I do a lot.
I take supplements (vitamins etc) as regularly as I remember.
IF I feel so sick that I know I need to go see a doctor, the way I will "faith it" is to go see a doctor, as I have done in the past, and trust God to give them wisdom to do the correct thing, SO I CAN EXPERIENCE GOD'S HEALING THROUGH THE DOCTOR'S HAND. The same way I experience God's provision through my job.
Don't kill yourself in the name of divine healing only. Even Angels will abuse you for using stupidity in the name of 'faith" to shorten your life and not complete your assignment on earth (lol).
Don't rely heavily on natural healing as well.
Continue to speak God's word to your body and lay hands on yourself and others and see both instantaneous healings and recoveries. Do it. It is part of what we do especially on Evangelical outreaches. We heal.
However don't talk down natural healing.
And please take advantage of it when needed. Don't wait till the 11th hour.
Be more preventive that curative.
I hope this helps someone. Okay bye.

Favour Adeyemi Aderinto

(1) (Reply)

Faith Is Now / Daily Benefits / The Person Of Jesus (contd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.