Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Faith Is Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Is Now (219 Views)

Why Faith Is An Unreliable Way Of Determining Truth / Why Faith Is Delusional / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Is Now by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Faith Is Now!

When is faith? Faith is now!

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

Faith is operational in the now.

If He gives men salvation on the spot, He will give you anything you ask for, on the spot.

Check through the gospels, in every act of Christ, there was no instance where faith was deferred. His response to faith was always "straightway" or "immediately".

Bartimaeus believed and Jesus responded on the spot (Mark 10:52).
The woman with the issue of blood believed and, He also responded on the spot (Mark 5:34).

God has not changed!

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:cool

God has never said to faith, "Come tomorrow." He won't begin that with you.

Hope can be frustrated. But faith is ever triumphant.

He who did not spare his own Son, how much more will He freely give us all things! (Rom. 8:32)

Stop believing, believe! Only believe!
How seriously would you take someone who tells you he has been believing for salvation.

You will tell him, "Sit down! They don't keep believing for it, they believe for it."
No! They believe for it.

Faith is a definite act. It's never late for faith to produce!

You have cried to God, "When Lord?" He says, "Now, son! Stop waiting for me, I'm waiting for you. I have not asked you to wait for me. I've asked you to wait on me. Do what I say! I am committed to respond"

You ask, "When will I be married, Lord?" He says, "Now, son!" "Now, daughter!" "Lord, when will my business prosper?" "Now, son!", He replies.

No one goes to God repenting of his sins and He says, "Come tomorrow." No! He will give you salvation on the spot.

In response to faith, He will give you healing on the spot! All that "I am believing God" must stop today!

Even when there is not even a dime in your pocket, believe for it. Think it, speak it, act it! And it eventually becomes a reality –  super abundance! Believe right now!

I see you who have been called barren getting pregnant right now! Something is coming on your inside and shooting out for all to see, right now!

I see jobless hands laying hold on letters of employment right now!

I see people whom companies and organisations have refused to pay, (for one reason or the other) receiving their cheques right now!

Friends, faith is now!

If He gave salvation at the instance of your faith, He won't have problems giving you healing right now! He can't have problems giving you victory right now!

I declare your victory right now, in Jesus name!

Faith is in the now!

Don't frustrate it by putting it off to the future. Faith works in the now. It brings results direct from heaven at its own instance.

Hallelujah

David Oyedepo

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army Reloaded!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Love In Action / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Sunday Vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.