Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (967 Views)

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Lipscomb(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
I know some people will not agree with me, but I have a prove that PDP and atiku responsible for The killing going on in Nigeria. Mind you I'm not a politician or supporter of any party .but I think President buhari deserve second term. .
Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Baiyeri18: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
I have a proof that your village people have succeeded in using your sense to play bet9ja.. Even Buhari will not vote for buhari.. Your stupidity is un-opossed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Thebwoy: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bullet proof kor missile proof

keep your proof to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know some people will not agree with me, but I have a prove that PDP and atiku responsible for The killing going on in Nigeria. Mind you I'm not a politician or supporter of any party .but I think President buhari deserve second term. .

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by RZArecta2(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
LOL grin mad people everywhere, op is a frustrated clown walahi

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Omololu001: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
many are mad,but few are roaming the street grin

This guy needs our help,he needs to be tied,and taking to yaba left for treatment grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Dami12345: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lipscomb:

This table you are shaking is dangerous.
This are some serious allegations.

What are your proves.?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Lipscomb(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dami12345:

This table you are shaking is dangerous.
This are some serious allegations.

What are your proves.?
you will know soon.
Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Lipscomb(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
PDP satanic party.
Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Petmodan(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
You brain is infected with cow poo

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Dami12345: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
you will know soon.

This sounds too much like a threat.
Bro if you have something to make your case let's all verify it.

You should know that people really hate buhari. The Nigerian hardship has never been broadcasted this much.

And then the SARS matter is just fvvcked up.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by MikkieEl: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Like seriously??!
It was Atiku that released Boko Haram detainees from custody and gave them millions of euro,

Also it was the same Atiku that paid the Fulani millitants disturbing kaduna south with that outrageous amount as amnesty.

Oga, stop deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by stanleyravos: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
i think you need some spiritual assistance, those this forum look like a court of law where you can prove your self, or your village people just want to use this opportunity to send you to kirikiri prison, don't you know that if they follow you up with this write up you can spend the rest of your life i prison?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by chinjo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lipscomb:

I have proof that you are a He-Goat

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2018

(1)

Happening Now: The National Chairman Of PDP Leading The NWC On Condolence Visit / The History Of AMALA & GBEGIRI / Secondus Should Apply For a Crash Course On Party Adminstration From oshomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.