Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

10 Things Prayer Cannot Solve- Aroms Aigbehi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Prayer Cannot Solve- Aroms Aigbehi (463 Views)

2023: 'A 70-year Old Cannot Solve Nigeria's Problems' - Accord Party Candidate / Contractionary Monetary Policy Cannot Solve The Problem Of Inflation In Nigeria / Fani-kayode Praises Buhari,says Only Him Cannot Solve Nigeria’s Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Prayer Cannot Solve- Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Africans Get-up Off Your Knees Please!!
I was thinking about what to write today then I remember this article by Philmore Carter. It said everything I wanted to say. You may not like it but it is the reality.

1. Africans can achieve anything they put their minds to; in unity, and helping one another to succeed – disregarding mental religious slavery.

2. African school children on their knees praying
Planting is better than praying…..prayer has never made a single tree grow since the beginning of time.

3. Studying is better than praying….prayer can never make anyone pass the college entrance examination.

4. Research is much better than prayer…prayer has never discovered a disease.

5. Helping is better than praying…prayer has never fed a hungry child, or stop him/her from being raped.

6. Learning to swim is better than praying… prayer has never saved a drowning person.

7. Standing up for your rights is better than kneeling down and praying for your rights.

8. Two hands that help the needy are better than a thousand lips that pray for them.

9. There is not one thing on earth I can think of that Africans can “magically accomplish” from praying.

10. I know that the Africans can achieve anything that they put their minds to, I also truly know that the Africans can accomplished just as much and even more than any other race of people on earth.

So get up off your knees please and be all you can be, unclasped your hands and help your fellow Africans. Please open your eyes and focus on the African prize.

# $100 by 1 million Africans.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=424285651410882&id=158338594672257

Re: 10 Things Prayer Cannot Solve- Aroms Aigbehi by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
write this on daddy freeze wall and gerit trending
Re: 10 Things Prayer Cannot Solve- Aroms Aigbehi by Niyeal(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Prayer is the key if you kno u kno

(1) (Reply)

70 Days MFM Annual Fasting And Prayers Have Started / See video of OKADA Men That Were Dragging Road With Aeroplane In Sokoto(video) / Daura Must Be Probed, Sack Not Enough – Abubakar Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.