Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend (22128 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by bedspread: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
The Heart of Man is Desperately Wicked...
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Randy100: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
She must have done something terrible. She is lying and I know it.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Factfinder1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

That man fine for ur eyes abi undecided

He fine pass the woman
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is that man a fine man? Mchew
Factfinder1:
I Wonder why fine men marry ugly women I really wonder
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Codes151(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
See wickedness... And looters are always getting bail
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by GistFullGround: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good for her!

This will teach other ladies to face their husbands instead of the mistresses

You cannot take the law into your own hands

Enjoy your time in jail
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by boyjo: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is what ExtraExtra wanted to do to HEseesall, but she outsmarted him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by excanny: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yohh:
Fair, she should have hit her husband

Same offence and jail term.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by webizone(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
Same way I used to wonder how beautiful young girls would leave fine young guys and marry their ugly old papa.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Yankiss(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman has landed in prison after assaulting her husband's mistress. It was gathered the woman who is five months pregnant was convicted and jailed for two years after hitting her husband's side chic with a sandals in Ghana.

According to a Ghanaian journalist identified as Ibrahim Oppong Kwarteng, the woman's husband brought his girlfriend to their house and allegedly gave her his wife's cloth to put on. The scorned wife who was shocked by that act - confronted the lady and attacked her with a sandals.

Because of the assault, the woman was sent to prison despite her pregnant condition.

Read what the journalist shared on Facebook;

I encountered this beautiful young lady at the Nsawam Female Prison last week. She has been convicted for 2 years with a 5 months old pregnancy, and came into the prison with her one and a half year old son. Her offence? She tells me her "husband" brought in his girlfriend into the house and gave the lady her dress to wear.

She couldn't believe what was unfolding in her eyes and could not contain the humiliation. She confronted the lady and a fight ensued. In the course of the struggle, she hit the lady with a sandals she laid hands on and was jailed for assault. Since coming to prison, this so-called husband has never visited her.

My appeal is for some of our judges to fully consider the overall context of events before handing down sentences. I have a feeling they are sometimes misled by the police? For how long will the Alternative Sentencing Bill which could possibly prescribe community sentences in such cases, continue to gather dust in Parliament?

Shouldn't pregnant women be given suspended sentences instead? I simply don't understand why the Criminal Offences Act 1960 which obviously needs a review after so many years of usage continue to dictate the pace. We are all not safe!

She has a fine of 1400 Ghs to pay and another 2000 for the injuries caused to her attacker, making it 3400 Ghs in all to secure her release. You may want to help! At Crime Check Foundation, CCF, we champion the cause of the poor and the voiceless. Join us do so!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/pregnant-woman-jailed-for-2-years-after-hitting-her-husbands-girlfriend-photo.html
The unborn child is also serving term. Too sad. cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by mumihaja(f): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
men's thread...only cheaters thread....all men in support of sending a pregnant wife and baby to jail for hitting an adulteress/intruder who was trying to impersonate and disrespect a wife by wearing her dress in her house while she was alive and at home......think of it, whatever happened to paying 1k for a hotel room? or coming with her own change of clothe if she must change up? some things can only happen in Ghana.....it would have been a different ball game in Nigeria.......i no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:

Whats ugly about her or is it because she's pregnant undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:

One reason would be the women win their heart by their kindness, tolerance and considerations that most young beautiful girls cannot undertake. But be aware no one is truly ugly. There is a beauty in all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
who fine?na this one wey keep face like chrstmass Goat that have been butchered fine?my brother it's obvious you don't know fine people..lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Bentito88(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
@factfinder1 why you no get sense ??
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Factfinder1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bentito88:
@factfinder1 why you no get sense ??

Oshey sense God I hail you....
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by tunary(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
partially because fine women make themselves too difficult. their beauty intoxicate them
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by amakabel: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
big lesson to all wives, instead of you to channel your anger to the man who is actually the culprit here, you are busy dealing with the girlfriend. now you are the one in prison and the idiot is out there gallivanting

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Just imagine. And the he got isn't remorseful.

This is what culture nd religion is reduced women to.
When u see such, quietly respect yourself and pack out of the house. He is not worth the humiliation.

Another lesson, fight your husband if u must fight.
Marriage is one of the achievements of life for those who desires it. Life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by 21savages: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wich kind wahala be dis.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
SHE GO BORN HER BABY INSIDE PRISON
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by neyur: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:

urgly like u....
is better we do it that way so that to reduce the generation of urgly people
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by speakitnigeria: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
dont miss this

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:

You know her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Caseless: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Make I go call cococandy. shocked

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
When she gets out she should divorce him and move on with her life

That niggi will never stop cheating as far as he has seen that he can get away with it.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by mamatwiny(f): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Does she have a family?
Cheating outside wasn't enough for him, he brought her in and wore her the wife's cloth?
Hmmm, let me just keep quiet.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Woman Jailed For 2 Years For Hitting Her Husband's Girlfriend by Omonaijani: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo) / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / Operatives Arrest Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.