Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (44588 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
I keep saying this, being a Nigerian is a problem.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Eliteklaus(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Horus(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria, with illegal trade, drug smugling, etc
I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebaneses get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by bimgo: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerian Police, please always avoid them cos they don't always synchronize before taking any action, bunch of yaba left patient .

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Ukalejohn(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Interesting how stupid our police men behave

5 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by blackaxe78: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2018
stane007:
A Lebanese man spotted in a viral video on Twitter, has been accused of assaulting a Nigerian in Novare Mall Lekki, Lagos.

An eyewitness and Twitter user @madejibo who recounted the encounter, said the Lebanese man also attacked him when he brought out his phone to record the incident. According to him, after a Policeman was invited to handle the situation, he was slapped and detained at the mall till 12:30a.m.

Read his tweets below;

Am starting a thread on #lebanesebrutality in Nigeria in #Novarelekki

On the 20th of July, 2018, I came into Novare Mall to watch a movie Lara and the Beats at about 830pm. Ater the movie, on my way out, I noticed a Lebanese man in HandH restaurant and cafe ill treating a Nigerian and I brought out my phone to record

The Lebanese man saw me and accosted me with the sole aim of seizing my phone. I tried to resist but he over powered me. At this point, a group of security men came including a man who introduced himself as the Chief Security Officer (CSO).

The CSO ordered I handed over the phone to him but I blatantly refused. He sent a guard to call the police. A policeman came and without listening to my side of the story gave me a deafening slap and dragged me by my trousers (like a criminal) to a police post within the premises

I was forced by the police, Novare's security and the Lebanese man to delete the video from my phone. The staff that was been beaten by the Lebanese was cajoled to say that the Lebanese man was only playing with him.

Under so much duress by the police I was told to write a statement which was dictated to me. For the fear of my safety, I complied. The Lebanese man also claimed that I cut his wrist watch strap, but in the video, he had no wristwatch on while he was beating the staff.

The police said for taking the video I had done something criminal according to the law of the land. I was left to go around 1230am.

On my way to my car the Lebanese man tried to offer me money but I refused. After driving to safety by a stroke of thought, I recovered the video and posted it on Instagram.

I was thoroughly harassed in Novare Mall, a place I come to practically everyday to shop. I have also reported this incident to people in case I am attacked in the nearest future for putting out the video. #lebanesebrutality #Novarelekki

Here is the video;

https://lailasnews.com/lebanese-man-assaults-nigerian-in-novare-mall-lekki-policeman-slaps-eyewitness/

The Lebanese man was even calm. At that hour of the night, I would have accosted you to a quite place where I can tear his stomach open.

That would have even eradicated the option of the police being in the whole scene.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2018
We have a new novare mall in Abj. They can't try that shut here cos you don't know who is who.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How dare you record a Lebanese or an Indian or a paki? Those dravidians no be mate to African black man. They are in this country to invest so they need our tender love, care and support.
Afterall, The book of Luke 6:29 says.
If someone slaps you on your right cheek, offer the left cheek. If he ask for your shirt, offer him your coat.
This is the most stupid common I've read this year!
So because they are here to invest, we should become slaves to them? This girl mumus sha

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by BanevsJoker(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Where you there when the incident happened? Did you know who was at fault?
You are the one who talks too much. It's a pity you are one of the majority of Nigerians who still don't understand sarcasm. Even in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by BAVOSKI(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How dare you record a Lebanese or an Indian or a paki? Those dravidians no be mate to African black man. They are in this country to invest so they need our tender love, care and support.
If someone slaps you on your right cheek, offer the left cheek. If he ask for your shirt, offer him your coat.
Madman lol grin
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by BanevsJoker(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

This is the most stupid common I've read this year!
So because they are here to invest, we should become slaves to them? This girl mumus sha
It takes an intelligent mind to detect sarcasm. I guess I dont blame you after all.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by adesina746: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Anybody who has being to India before will know that most of those that u see in Nigeria are nothing in their country but when they come here and see they are being treated as demigod they stay here permanently to establish and brutalise our citizens and there is nothing being done. Though i dont know much about lebanese. My point is that most of this guys most especially the indians are nothing or nobody in their country that is why you see many of them in Nigeria and other Africa countries and when they come we worship their white skin whearas we are worth more than them. Nigerians need to start uniting and defending themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by InvertedHammer: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerians like to cajol other Nigerians as being slaves in foreign countries.

However, the ones in Nigerians are the worst of slaves in their so-called fathers' land. A foreigner will fly thousands of miles away to come and lord over them with the support of the local law enforcement agents. Who are the slaves now?

/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by resurgent2019: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2018
lostnegro:

Most Lebanese are Nigerians,some are the fourth Generation.Don't be racist. Read their story here https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/01/hustling-lebanese-nigeria-170105085804464.html

So this is what you have to say to what is on ground? Don’t worry, karma cometh soon.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by olas24u(f): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Obierika:
How are we sure that what you have posted here is a true account of what actually happened?
stop typing rubbish,you are a slave in your own land

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by sonsomegrigbo: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You mustn't be an idiot all the time

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is shameful

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
NIGERIA DON FINISH, WHAT A NIGERIAN CAN NEVER DO IN FOREIGN COUNTRY SEE HOW DEY ARE DISGRACING NIGERIANS EVEN IN THEIR OWN STATE...

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by gentle136(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
why is it dat your comments always point to the wrong direction? angry

Is like u love bad then good.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Instead of defending yourself by any means necessary, you come here and complain.

You are being killed in their country, but you are in your own country crying, being a coward, and looking for pity. Is it because he has a white skin?

Go to their country and you will see they are not much more developed and better than you.

This inferior mindset of Black Africans MUST STOP!

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by skallion7(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
where's is that useless yomi shogunle
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Demmzy15(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
See ehn, me and Lebanese go beat ourselves there. What rubbish!
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
hammer6F:
SO WAT?

THE LEBANESE HAVE SAME RIGHT AS NIGERIAN.

Go to Play store, type file recovery app. Download it.

After installing, click on recover file or recover video, sit back with a plate of popcorn in your hand and wait for your deleted files to be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by mikkyjay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
@op you should just stick to posting the video on Twitter instead of nairaland, look at how kids here are making jest of such serious issue.
I feel saddened by this,
It's a shame being called a Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by profmallor: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Life of a Nigerian, his government hates him, His police hates him, His army hates him, when aboard, the foreigner hates him, and even when at home foreigners maltreat him. You dont need to go far, the lebanese man cannot try this in Ghana, Liberia or even small Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Troublemaker007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
BanevsJoker:

You are the one who talks too much. It's a pity you are one of the majority of Nigerians who still don't understand sarcasm. Even in 2018. Sarcasm ko? Pepsi choke you there.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by samchuks1991(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
I'm certainly sure that something like this would not happen in Ghana, even Chinese bosses in Ghana are scared to have issues with Ghanaians, Nigeria comes first amongst shit hole countries, imagine what would happen if a foreigner (Nigerian) hit a Lebanese on their country, i know for sure that the worst would happen, As for NP, we all know how useless they are

6 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
pathetic filth!....why are Nigerian police like this?

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria is coursed already breaking up is only solutions to the problem if not the worst thing would still continue to happen

Imagine common Lebanese treating Nigerians this way if it is white people nko

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Yankee101: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
They were given a safe haven during the Lebanese civil war, now they are involved in high level corruption, Hezbollah undercover agency and cheating nigerian labourers. Be careful of the hand that feeds you. If not naija go react

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun / Man Who Robbed A Woman In Port-Harcourt Caught (Pics) / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.