Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness (44590 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Oreofepeters: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How dare you record a Lebanese or an Indian or a paki? Those dravidians no be mate to African black man. They are in this country to invest so they need our tender love, care and support.
Afterall, The book of Luke 6:29 says.
If someone slaps you on your right cheek, offer the left cheek. If he ask for your shirt, offer him your coat.
stop talking like poverty infested person, what has Bible verse got to do with harassment? Africans sha
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by zixit(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
How dare you record a Lebanese or an Indian or a paki? Those dravidians no be mate to African black man. They are in this country to invest so they need our tender love, care and support.
If someone slaps you on your right cheek, offer the left cheek. If he ask for your shirt, offer him your coat.

You must be mad for you to say something like this I just wish it was you
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by ElGood: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Na dis bread overpower u. Go n starting some form of physical fitness. Don't come and be shaming us here o.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by stagger: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
We have not heard the other side of the story. So judgement reserved.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by GistFullGround: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
I just love myself

I remember long ago at Oba Market in Benin. I was trying to buy something very close to Ethiope Publishing and Bendel Fire Service, suddenly, I heard a commotion and saw an Indian man beating up a Taxi driver. The driver was shouting the same words the guy used in the video, "You slap me in my country...blah, blah, blah"

This stupid Indian was with his wife. I went there and gave him a dirty slap and told him, "Next time, you watch who are dealing with". But before I could say, Jack Robinson, other guys joined me in beating the Indian up, including the driver regained his strength to join in the beating.

His wife started crying and pleading, which fell on deaf ears. The man clothes were in tatters then the Fire Brigade men rushed there and enquired what happened, we told them how the Indian was beating up the Nigerian, they took the Indian away to their office and told us to go away. From a distance, I could see the Indian told to kneel down.

I felt so good defending a Nigerian that day. If other Nigerians could help in dealing a fatal blow to these idiots, the message would go round that, you don't mess with a Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
the guy nah mumu you no fit harass me like that and I won't fold your eyes with my forehead...

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by nonix22(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
mpam
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Sanchase: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
First of all, it is unbelievable people are treated in such manner.

Go and learn proper English and learn to be calm and collective when dealing with people of aggressive character.

They way you speak to people in public when being maltreated even though it is not your fault goes a long way in determining the next line of action.

He shouldn't have let the dirty Lebanese man lay his hands on him in the first place, and be in control of the situation. While he is making his own contact, make your own call at the same time and see him shiver.

Someone is trying to intimidate you and the first guy was just shouting (In my country) Is he a mad man?

Don't allow anyone in light skin to enslave you, you are powerful and you just have to use it in the right way.

stane007:
A Lebanese man spotted in a viral video on Twitter, has been accused of assaulting a Nigerian in Novare Mall Lekki, Lagos.

An eyewitness and Twitter user @madejibo who recounted the encounter, said the Lebanese man also attacked him when he brought out his phone to record the incident. According to him, after a Policeman was invited to handle the situation, he was slapped and detained at the mall till 12:30a.m.

Read his tweets below;

Am starting a thread on #lebanesebrutality in Nigeria in #Novarelekki

On the 20th of July, 2018, I came into Novare Mall to watch a movie Lara and the Beats at about 830pm. Ater the movie, on my way out, I noticed a Lebanese man in HandH restaurant and cafe ill treating a Nigerian and I brought out my phone to record

The Lebanese man saw me and accosted me with the sole aim of seizing my phone. I tried to resist but he over powered me. At this point, a group of security men came including a man who introduced himself as the Chief Security Officer (CSO).

The CSO ordered I handed over the phone to him but I blatantly refused. He sent a guard to call the police. A policeman came and without listening to my side of the story gave me a deafening slap and dragged me by my trousers (like a criminal) to a police post within the premises

I was forced by the police, Novare's security and the Lebanese man to delete the video from my phone. The staff that was been beaten by the Lebanese was cajoled to say that the Lebanese man was only playing with him.

Under so much duress by the police I was told to write a statement which was dictated to me. For the fear of my safety, I complied. The Lebanese man also claimed that I cut his wrist watch strap, but in the video, he had no wristwatch on while he was beating the staff.

The police said for taking the video I had done something criminal according to the law of the land. I was left to go around 1230am.

On my way to my car the Lebanese man tried to offer me money but I refused. After driving to safety by a stroke of thought, I recovered the video and posted it on Instagram.

I was thoroughly harassed in Novare Mall, a place I come to practically everyday to shop. I have also reported this incident to people in case I am attacked in the nearest future for putting out the video. #lebanesebrutality #Novarelekki

Here is the video;

https://lailasnews.com/lebanese-man-assaults-nigerian-in-novare-mall-lekki-policeman-slaps-eyewitness/

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by RaptorX: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerians and their worship of oyinbo or anyone that resembles oyinbo even bloody Lebanese and Indians. There is a video on YouTube of this Lebanese Policeman beating the hell out of two Kenyan women and he was joined by other Lebanese citizens including the officer's wife, this happened I think in Beirut, but they come to Africa and you people roll out the red carpet.

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
FOOLISH PEOPLE!

YOU CANNOT DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE, YET YOU KEEP MULTIPLYING LIKE USELESS RATS AND YOU EXPECT RESPECT?

GOD FORSAKEN PEOPLE. SHEBI YOU REFUSE TO DEVELOP. ..BUT YOU DEY BORN PICKIN LIKE NO TOMORROW.

PICKIN WEY GO BECOME JOBLESS AND POORER THAN THE PARENTS.

NA FOR LEBANESE TO SHOOT YOUR USELESS ASS REMAIN.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nostradamus: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Factfinder1:
Our police can bow and worship a Zimbabwean if only money is involved
not only the police.other nigerians don't mind siding with and worshipping a condemned terrorist if only money is involved.shithole country breeding shithole citizens.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Sagay212: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
adesina746:

Anybody who has being to India before will know that most of those that u see in Nigeria are nothing in their country but when they come here and see they are being treated as demigod they stay here permanently to establish and brutalise our citizens and there is nothing being done. Though i dont know much about lebanese. My point is that most of this guys most especially the indians are nothing or nobody in their country that is why you see many of them in Nigeria and other Africa countries and when they come we worship their white skin whearas we are worth more than them. Nigerians need to start uniting and defending themselves

It is only a cursed fo,ol that will treat indians as demi gods in Nigeria. Many of them already know they are hated in Nigeria and do not always try nonsense. they will only do shi.t to Nigerians who allow them.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by nextstep(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
... and how do people and police react when one wealthy madam or oga is raining abuses and slaps on a fellow Nigerian?

We're getting hyped up because the man is from Lebanon, but it's the same thing: "the moneyed class can get away with many things", so this is non-news in my opinion. tongue angry

Horus:
The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria, with illegal trade, drug smugling, etc
I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebanese get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally

Heh heh, I could change the word Lebanese to Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa, and it still would be very true. This country is not a sh1thole because of Lebanese activity, I can guarantee you that...

I'm no Lebanese apologist, but the worst abuses on Nigerians is by Nigerians, let's be real. No we can't go there and try nonsense because fundamentally, they and their government love themselves, in a way Nigerians and our leaders don't love Nigeria or Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
resurgent2019:

So this is what you have to say to what is on ground? Don’t worry, karma cometh soon.
Bros lets be objective aside that he is white. what else has he done that our fellow Nigerians have not done.I know of the case of a man who called Sars on a driver because the driver had told him to get down from his car because of the rudeness of the man's girlfriend and the driver was beaten.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by phase1: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
You nigerian mor0ns are not ready for progress which is only possible when you break up this contraption and build your own new nations with lesson learnt in the contraption.

Keep lamenting and fooling yourselves as usual.
Tommorow you'll repeat the same lamentation.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by phase1: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Horus:
The Lebanese community in Nigeria has a longstanding history of dark and illegal business in Nigeria, with illegal trade, drug smugling, etc
I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebaneses get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally

They also involved in illegal gun running. The ones caught in Kano with illegal weapons which they supply boko few years ago have been released and the case swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
That is not the case here... the fact that he is NOT Nigerian means that he should not behave like that with a Nigerian. Seriously, can you do such a thing in Lebanon and get away with it as a Nigerian? Let's be frank here... it is similar to how a Nigerian parent would cane their child but if their neighbour tries it with their child, it becomes a problem... you get the logic.

lostnegro:

Bros lets be objective aside that he is white. what else has he done that our fellow Nigerians have not done.I know of the case of a man who called Sars on a driver because the driver had told him to get down from his car because of the rudeness of the man's girlfriend and the driver was beaten.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
There was also the case of the Lebanese owners of "WonderLand Amusement Park" in Abuja, FCT (near the National Stadium). They were supplying weapons to Boko Haram also.

phase1:

They also involved in illegal gun running. The ones caught in Kano with illegal weapons which they supply boko few years ago have been released and the case swept under the carpet.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by toye440: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olalan:
Quite saddening the way our security agencies lick the ass of any non Nigerian who seems to have some dollars to spare.
If not for UN and other strong nations, am telling u our security agents don't mind selling us as slaves for cheap dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
EmmaFitBody:
That is not the case here... the fact that he is NOT Nigerian means that he should not behave like that with a Nigerian. Seriously, can you do such a thing in Lebanon and get away with it as a Nigerian? Let's be frank here... it is similar to how a Nigerian parent would cane their child but if their neighbour tries it with their child, it becomes a problem... you get the logic.

I get your point,you are seeing him as a foreigner but most of them were born Nigerian.but i get you
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Rossikki: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
FOOLISH PEOPLE!

YOU CANNOT DEVELOP YOUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE, YET YOU KEEP MULTIPLYING LIKE USELESS RATS AND YOU EXPECT RESPECT?

GOD FORSAKEN PEOPLE. SHEBI YOU REFUSE TO DEVELOP. ..BUT YOU DEY BORN PICKIN LIKE NO TOMORROW.

YOUR MOTHER IS A STINKING WHO.R.E.

SO, THIS IS WHAT CAME INTO YOUR NASTY, WORTHLESS, SELF-HATING BRAIN TO TYPE IN RESPONSE TO THIS? THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE NOT WITHIN MY SIGHT. I WOULD HAVE SMASHED YOUR SKULL IN WITH A BOTTLE. WORTHLESS BASTARD YOU. TELL THE STINKING WHOR.E THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU TO QUIT SUCKI.NG STRAY DOG DICKS.... BASTARD.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by nick50(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Biko , how did you recover deleted video ?
..the feature is on almost every android phones out there.. Take time to discover urs
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by nick50(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rossikki:

SO, THIS IS WHAT CAME INTO YOUR NASTY, WORTHLESS, SELF-HATING BRAIN TO TYPE IN RESPONSE TO THIS? THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE NOT WITHIN MY SIGHT. I WOULD HAVE SMASHED YOUR SKULL IN WITH A BOTTLE. WORTHLESS BASTARD YOU. TELL THE STINKING WHOR.E THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU TO QUIT SUCKI.NG STRAY DOG DICKS.... BASTARD.
..wat if the hunter ends up being hunted?
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by adesina746: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sagay212:

It is only a cursed fo,ol that will treat indians as demi gods in Nigeria. Many of them already know they are hated in Nigeria and do not always try nonsense. they will only do shi.t to Nigerians who allow them.

I tell you. I just hope the government can take a major step to value we the citizens above this white folks thats the only way they can generally respect us.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rossikki:

Na so TRUTH HURT? Ok pele, sorry .....shithole citizen.

People wey no fit chop belle full.....dey born children join .....while waiting for a dead God to come and feed them.

Werey.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Ugosample(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Horus:
I think it's fundamentally important to cross-examine comprehensively Lebanese activities in the country. The Lebaneses get an official job to cover up dubious activities. Time is ripe to shed light on them before Nigeria finds itself unknowingly and unwillingly sponsoring terrorist activities and becomes disgraced internationally

that's true o
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by love2017(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
stane007:
A Lebanese man spotted in a viral video on Twitter, has been accused of assaulting a Nigerian in Novare Mall Lekki, Lagos.

An eyewitness and Twitter user @madejibo who recounted the encounter, said the Lebanese man also attacked him when he brought out his phone to record the incident. According to him, after a Policeman was invited to handle the situation, he was slapped and detained at the mall till 12:30a.m.

Read his tweets below;

Am starting a thread on #lebanesebrutality in Nigeria in #Novarelekki

On the 20th of July, 2018, I came into Novare Mall to watch a movie Lara and the Beats at about 830pm. Ater the movie, on my way out, I noticed a Lebanese man in HandH restaurant and cafe ill treating a Nigerian and I brought out my phone to record

The Lebanese man saw me and accosted me with the sole aim of seizing my phone. I tried to resist but he over powered me. At this point, a group of security men came including a man who introduced himself as the Chief Security Officer (CSO).

The CSO ordered I handed over the phone to him but I blatantly refused. He sent a guard to call the police. A policeman came and without listening to my side of the story gave me a deafening slap and dragged me by my trousers (like a criminal) to a police post within the premises

I was forced by the police, Novare's security and the Lebanese man to delete the video from my phone. The staff that was been beaten by the Lebanese was cajoled to say that the Lebanese man was only playing with him.

Under so much duress by the police I was told to write a statement which was dictated to me. For the fear of my safety, I complied. The Lebanese man also claimed that I cut his wrist watch strap, but in the video, he had no wristwatch on while he was beating the staff.

The police said for taking the video I had done something criminal according to the law of the land. I was left to go around 1230am.

On my way to my car the Lebanese man tried to offer me money but I refused. After driving to safety by a stroke of thought, I recovered the video and posted it on Instagram.

I was thoroughly harassed in Novare Mall, a place I come to practically everyday to shop. I have also reported this incident to people in case I am attacked in the nearest future for putting out the video. #lebanesebrutality #Novarelekki

Here is the video;

https://lailasnews.com/lebanese-man-assaults-nigerian-in-novare-mall-lekki-policeman-slaps-eyewitness/

How can a Lebanese rubbish be maltreating you in your father's land.....cant you ask for his resident permit?
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Rossikki: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Na so TRUTH HURT? Ok pele, sorry .....shithole citizen.

People wey no fit chop belle full.....dey born children join .....while waiting for a dead God to come and feed them.

Werey.

YOUR STINKING WHOR.E MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO ONE OF THOSE WASTRELS - YOU. YOUR INSIDE IS A GIANT, STINKING PILE OF SHI.T AND MAGGOTS. BASTARD.
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Sanchase: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
It seems you have nothing meaningful to say.

What does having excess children got to do in this context ? And saying Lebanese can shoot their ass ?

Here is a bit of history about Lebanese, they are mostly paedophiles (they rape children). They have raped a lot of Nigerian girls and still raping, they cannot try such in Lebanon except for the very rich one.

They do child marriage in Lebanon that means a wealthy Lebanese man can marry a 12 year old girl publicly and start defiling her (despicable act).

When you see a Lebanese abusing a Nigerian, do your findings first and contribute reasonably.

ChidiAlaigbo:
FOOLISH PEOPLE!

Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Omonaijani: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Lebanese Man Assaults Nigerian In Novare Mall Lekki, Policeman Slaps Eyewitness by Sleekfingers: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Go and get yourself a lawyer or go human rights office. And secondly, I have told alot of people that if you want to video, try as much as you can to do it stylishly. I don talk my own o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos / Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.