Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs (10265 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by star01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ poster
HELL FIRE awaits u, keep up smokin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by georgecso(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Baba
You need to seek God intervention in this situation. It's really serious bro. but u can honestly overcome the problem if u wanted to.
Don't call urself a Christian pls because the Spirit of God of does not propel one to smoke weed
You cannot worship two masters at the same time bro.
Think a minute!
May the Lord deliver us all
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by choongtin(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by omogenaija(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2007
smoking weed has nothing to do with religion. its wrong b/c ur risking ur health . anyways try to quit.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by kator(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2007
really, I want to say two things: 1. Whoever started this topic really is a "smart guy" who just felt like raising dust!
2. if it is really true that hes hooked, as someone said earlier Chairman, your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit!! Weeding or smoking doesnt pay at all!! And for those Marijuana (hope spelling's correct wink)medicinal advocates, the stuff is really good! I wen to the site and yeah, it works. But under wise and monitored prescriptions. The Bible says after God was through with the earth, He saw that everything was good-including them weed. Guy, Weed aint for smoking!!!!!! And like a pastor said, If God wanted you to smoke, He'd put a chimney on your head!!! You guys go look for a movie titled Python Spirit it'll solve your questions. till then, no weeding or planting!!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by spoilt(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i won't even humor you with a reply! lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by sisimose(f): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2007
lmao cheesy
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
spoilt:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i won't even humor you with a reply! lipsrsealed

sounded like the kator guy had been inhaling grin grin grin.
He was all over the place,couldn't figure out if he was for or against.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by ininathan(m): 12:23am On Mar 30, 2007
Well what ever u do and you know that God would not be glorify in it please don't do it .I will advice you to watch out incase you don't have much ebaa your system also might not be gorify.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by FactorChic(f): 4:27am On Mar 30, 2007
Seriously, were u even asking that question? angry
abeg if dem dey call christians make u just take cloth cover face, u hear me?!

HELL FIRE!

dats all I have to say! angry nonsense
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by olagoke1(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2007
i think by now you no what to do, if not go to the church with your so called weed then try and smoke it in the presence of every menber of the church, i think if you are born- again you co- born again in the church will have answer to your action in the church, ok. pls just try this' i know you will get the answer that you need in no time. thanks for pouring your heart
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2007
Do you guys really want me to feel y'all? Do you think you are making sense?
We all were born to what we se now. Do you think its the truth? You speaking about hellfire, are you born-again? aint u a sinner? Religious fanatics!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by busygirl(f): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2007
Hi babaearly, I think u're gettin somethin wrong here. Nobody is saying he/she is widout sin cos it's even in d bible dt our righteousness r like filthy rags. As long as we acknowledge d fact dat we're sinners and ask 4 forgiveness-- he'll 4give us. But wat God doesn't tolorate is knowing d right thing and keep doing d wrong-- nd dat's wat exactly u're doing. The bible says " shall we continue in sin and expect grace 2 abound? God forbid! God is not mocked, for wateva a man soweth he shall reap". It seems ur mind is made up, nd u sound like nobody's answer really matters, then u shouldn't av started this thread"
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by akara(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2007
grin

I dont think we are to judge you, ask your pastor or better still ask God

grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by luvlymoi(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2007
no need judgin u but am just goin to say wat the bible says. the bible says do not destroy ur body cos its the temple of the holy spirit, by smokin weed ur destroyin the temple of the holy spirit so he is definitely angry wit u, and am pretty sure after smokin weed u do stuff u sometimes regret., some of things may be things that God doesnt like. anyhoo imma just leave u to God.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2007
cry
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by toshmann(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2007
the catholic chaplain of cardiff university smokes right in front of the church b4 service. grin well, at least he is not hiding it, but i think it's wrong b/c the bible says ur body is the temple of God and u should take good care of it including eating healthy diet and avoiding things that will compromise ur health such as smoking and excessive alcohol.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by nigeria1: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2007
Dear author, Do not mind all this people,  what you did is nice because you want to stop it ,  How do you stop it. You look for good people around, commit more to God,  look for a new habit? and get to know God more, 
you need to change the people around you because they are great influence on your life,   If you are around successful people,  you would be successful,  if you are around useless people, you would be useless,    this na copyright o. 

Pick your friends,  I never let people be my friend, I mentally pick my friend. I never let my friend pick me, NEVER, I have meet many people who want to be my friend,  but I ran away from them,  Some people are your enermy but pretend to be your friend, 

And please change your church, because your pastor message have not impact on your life,  Look for a good church,  Not every church is about God,
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by software(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2007
@topic

I thinkt thats just ur week point. If u really want to serve God, Pray and Talk to God. Try as much as possible, to stay away from people u know who smoke weed. e.t.c

But have it in mind God is not With a weed smoker.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by hooplarr(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hey! At least y'all should give this 'Christian' a one up for even working up the nerve to tell the truth.

I got to tell y'all one thing, there's a whole load of people out there flaking and perpetrating to be holy and all while in the very confines of they solitude they do heinous things,

Weed, I neither advocate nor condemn it. There are people who go into it and seemingly have it good while some come out outright to say that it does more harm than good, mentally, physically and socially.

But the salient point to buttress is that does this Christian brother need help!

It is quite unnerving to come out with this starkly and I tell you from experience,

Let's help him constructively,

The weed thing na die ooooooo!!!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by olagoke1(m): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2007
how can you prove that weeding is wrong? and it aint right?

either you smoke cigarette, heroine or weed, what i know is that, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARN THAT SMOKING IS ALIABLE TO DIE YOUNG,i think if your weed is good, this body we say, excluding weed smoking is liable to die young, therefore you have to drop that thing now before it is too late.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by olagoke1(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2007
how can you prove that weeding is wrong? and it aint right?

either you smoke cegrette, heroine or weed, what i know is that, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARN THAT SMOKING IS LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG,i think if your weed is good, this body we say, excluding weed smoking is liable to die young, therefore you have to drop that thing now before it is too late.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by LiquidMind(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2007
Please Stop Smoking Weed  Brethren Befor Somthing Strange Happen

Smoking weed is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

Smoking Weed may cause you to tell people over and over again that you love them and they should advice you,

Smoking weed may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by stimulus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
LiquidMind:

Please Stop Smoking Weed Brethren Befor Somthing Strange Happen

Smoking Weed may cause you to tell people over and over again that you love them and they should advice you,

Na today? Something strange already happened when the topic raiser made his first post. The stranger thing is that he happens to keep people going - and he's enjoying it. I've said it before, and again I say: he should smoke the wet weed: there's 'speed' in that brand: then we shall all see the real STRANGE stuff! cheesy
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by tonte(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2007
bros 4 get that stuff it ain't no sin after all god created it 4 sum inspiration dat nuffin else gives feel mii now and after this comment i gatta get like 2 wraps out man
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by rafcrown(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2007
pal
whenever you are less busy u can travel to YABA LEFT HAND SIDE OR ARO M HOSPITAL IN ABEOKUTA
UNPROTECTED SEX CAN CAUSE AIDS AND SMOKING WEED CAN LAND U IN A BAD PLACE.MONKEY DEY CHOP BANANA
MONKEY DEY LAUGH  SWEET THINGS KILL  THINK THRICE
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by stimulus(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2007
tonte:

bros 4 get that stuff it ain't no sin after all god created it 4 sum inspiration that nuffin else gives feel mii now and after this comment i gatta get like 2 wraps out man

Nope, 2 wraps are not enough to send you on 'speed' travel. Make that em. . . like 22 wraps?? cheesy
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by U1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2007
Ogbeni,sa ma rora jeja but beware the devil may hold you to it.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by osegwu(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hello.

Is there a no SMOKING SIGN in the BIBle?

Still me
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2007
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by adeboo(f): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2007
The bottomline is that when we become born again, we expect all our bad attitudes and characters to just disappear - which is never the case.

Everything takes time.
Rome wasnt built in a day and God doesnt expect us to be like Jesus in a day. We can never be perfect cause if that happened the why would we need God?

I firmly believe that there are things we do tat need a lot more work when we become born again and this for you may be one of them.
From personal experience, i learnt that there are some things we will decide to give up willingly and its decisions like that that last longer.

You need to wanna give it up cause God is looking at your willingness to wanna give it up before He starts work on you.

Asides the fact that you are born again, its also bad for your health.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by kimba(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
@poster

U are no where near being born again.

Have you read your Bible up to the point where "old things pass away, "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace : The Power Of The Gospel - Andrew Wommack / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.