Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary (17701 Views)

INEC Denies Alleged Manipulation Of Data On IREV In Kogi Election / Protest Against Tinubu’s Petrol Subsidy, Naira Policies Rocks Osun / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by sonsomegrigbo: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Supporters of a Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship aspirant in Osun State, Dr Akin Ogunbiyi, are currently protesting the alleged manipulation of the Saturday primary election of the party in favour of Senator Ademola Adeleke.

Scores of protesters armed with placards with various inscriptions in support of Ogunbiyi claimed that he was the winner of the primary election but the result was manipulated to favour Adeleke.

The angry supporters said the party might suffer a huge loss at the election if nothing was done to address the alleged electoral fraud.

Some of the supporters of the aggrieved aspirant said the opposition party would make the election easy for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, if Adeleke was presented as the PDP candidate.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/osun-protest-rocks-pdp-secretariat-over-alleged-manipulation-of-pdp-primary/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
PDP should learn to always settle their differences without disturbing the general public.

Dead satanic party.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by sunmike065(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbo amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by fk001(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
PDP had failed us they have nothing to offer.

Buhari is our only saviour he is the best presidential candidate for now.

PMB till 2023

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Your wife will not run away my co patriot.

fk001:

PMB till 2023

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
PDP should learn to always settle their differences without disturbing the general public.

Dead satanic party.
I hope u know that even APC is a satanic party?

I don't know when Nigerians will be wise as to how these evil politicians and their parties are d enemies to economic growth.

I feel sorry for those of u supporting APC/PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Ijaya123: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
This calamity of a party called PDP has learnt nothing and can never change their ways.

The faster the party disintegrates, the better for the country.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by moscobabs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
*OSUN PDP PRIMARY ELECTION: DAYLIGHT ROBBERY *

Total number of vote cast : 3425votes
Void : 56 votes
OKE: 3 votes
AKINBADE : 52 votes
DEMOLA: 1569 and

1st recount request:
OGUNBIYI : 1559
2nd recount request:
OGUNBIYI: 1562

3rd recount request: recounting denied.

Going by 2nd recount results:
{56+3+52+1569+1562=3242)

3425-3242=183 votes missing after counting and recounting.

The fraudsters forgot that they have a smarter aspirant contesting against them.

It is not about who owns the missing votes. It is about the integrity of the entire process.

I hope our party leaders - SWC and NWC realize the grave danger this poses to the party because as it is now, PDP have no candidate yet for Osun 2018 governorship election.

A party that is trying to redeem its image should not be found wanted in this kind of integrity issues again.

Newly energized voters have been badly hurt and turned off by this incidence. It will require a lot of effort to bring them back. I am afraid if it is redeemable

We shall see where they keep Dr Akin Ogunbiyi's and his teaming supporters votes.

Akin Ogunbiyi, omo ileogbo,ijayi Egan omo arepopanda.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by GavelSlam: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
fk001:

PMB till 2023

Your kids would do exploits.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Ijaya123: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

I don't know when Nigerians will be wise as to how these evil politicians and their parties are d enemies to economic growth.

Be honest. You're a PDP apologist.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
fk001:

PMB till 2023

No politician or party in Nigeria today is good, not even ur PMB.
Argue with ur fone.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by fk001(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
madridguy:
Your wife will not run away my co patriot.

God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
why hooliganism full west
Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by koboko69: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

It is his constitutional right to support any political party. So shut the hell up. Thanks!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by somehow: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Don't they have internal crisis sorting mechanism?

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by iamdynamite(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
ORDINARY PRIMARY ELECTION THEY CANT CONDUCT WITHOUT CONTROVERSY... AND THEY WANT TO WIN OSUN STATE....

APC SHOULD WIN OSUN EASILY IF PDP DONT SIT TIGHT.....

13 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ijaya123:

Be honest. You're a PDP apologist.
How about u go to my profile and check my posts to see where I stand.

I thank God that Nairaland made it possible for ur posts to be checked.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by osazeeblue01: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
How much dem give una?
Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by evansjeff(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
PDP will never change, God forbid.

Some slaves will still blame Buhari and APC for this. See them down there. SMH

10 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by papascode: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
TO BE CANDID PDP SHOULD REVISIT THE PRIMARIES AND CORRECT THE ABNOMALITIES. THAT OGUNBIYI SEEMS MORE BETTER TO TAKE UP THE SADDLE.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by probityman: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
That is how they have been doing since 2003.

8 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Sharpshooota: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
These are APC miscreants masquerading as pdp members just to cause problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
koboko69:

It is his constitutional right to support any political party. So shut the hell up. Thanks!
It problem is that u can't comprehend and it is dangerous for ur health.

If only u can be patient enough to read and understand my comment, u wouldn't have fooled urself in trying to help him.

It is people like u that makes these old men to have a field day anytime there's an election.

1 Like

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by princeade86(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
every protest in this country is sponsored protest and that is why politicians dont take us serious.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by edibobo: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
These are APC paid guys....why didn't APC supporters protest over imposition of Tinubu Cousin ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
angry
You must have an atheist all the rest of ya life

fk001:

PMB till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students / NDDC Probe: PDP Reps Split Over Alleged Cover-up By Gbajabiamila / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.