Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) (22916 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
EVERYTIME NA XTIANITY WITH BAD ATTITUDES, EMULATE ISLAM THE BEST RELIGION ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigerian pastors been tarnishing the country already battered image abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Daddy Freeze, food is ready.
shocked

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Dottore: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
kaykaymcb:
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

Use this to make a sample Corpo Cavallo International ltd
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by mathinips(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
God the Almighty is the judge, and His judgement is coming soonest than you expected.
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by nnonso11: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Aystarz: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Daddy Freeze, food is ready.

Money over better values (such as empathy and kindness) every day of the week and twice on Sunday for that Naija brother and sister. It's little wonder we are screwed both home and abroad.
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by yazach: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Once a pastor started collecting tithe, don't trust him because Jesus didn't
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Na house them dey use pay tithe now for church?

be like say i wan change mind

Because the way i dey see matter every time for internet for pastors issues na Muslim sure pass

Click like if na true i talk thank you
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Isiri: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

What a lazy conclusion... undecided
xtianity is a SCAM.. Pastor and fraud na state and capital
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by semyman: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria pastors are in the business for the money and nothing else, however the money is going to come is irrelevant, even if na to kill or pound new born for mortal or bury life humans for foundation, they are game
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by tianshie(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Scam amaka.
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Funny
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
believe naija pastors at your own peril
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wait. Na mama peace I dey see for that 2nd pic so? shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
obowunmi:
Church pays more than yahoo yahoo....

Those who know, know.... grin grin grin grin

obo wun e? You these Afonja boyz you will not kill some1 with laughter. Are you well? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by emssecca: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:
Pentecostal churches are a curse to Christianity

All churches, xtianity and all mosques, islam are a curse to Africans!!!

The catholic church started chattel slavery om Africans. The C of E where the Queen of England is the head...need I say more...who colonised a third of Africa? While the imams in Saudi arabia are sponsors of slavery and genocide on yemenis, doing the bidding of their european cousins but doing shit about the killinhs going on in Gaza by the israelis!

Africans wake up. We have been scammed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by blackaxe78: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2018
emssecca:

All churches, xtianity and all mosques, islam are a curse to Africans!!!

The catholic church started chattel slavery om Africans. The C of E where the Queen of England is the head...need I say more...who colonised a third of Africa? While the imams in Saudi arabia are sponsors of slavery and genocide on yemenis, doing the bidding of their european cousins but doing shit about the killinhs going on in Gaza by the israelis!

Africans wake up. We have been scammed!!!

You said it all.
Re: Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) by kaykaymcb(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dottore:

Use this to make a sample Corpo Cavallo International ltd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Some People Are Unhappy Buhari Is Alive – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.