Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. (52983 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by Pidginwhisper: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Ikpongiton:
a fool at, more than forty,will remain stunted and backward .
If you expect me to stoop to your level and trade words with you, then you're mistaken as i wouldn't want to get dirty playing with a kid in a muddy water. Take care boy wink.
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2018
gbosaa:
Mr Godson is not a very wise man. Why would he liken Nigerian cows to Kenyan athletes? Does he realise how racist and offensive his post was?

I’m really disappointed.

There is nothing racist about his comment. He's only stating a fact. Kenyan marathon runners are known to be very lean and skinny because they run marathons
He's using them as a comparison, more like a figure of speech.
Simile, they call it.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by Ikpongiton: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
If you expect me to stoop to your level and trade words with you, then you're mistaken as i wouldn't want to get dirty playing with a kid in a muddy water. Take care boy wink.
you started the macabre dance ,and you're also oblige to stop it,if only,your brain has been reset.stay blessed,baby girl.
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2018
kneehighbootz:

There is nothing racist about his comment. He's only stating a fact. Kenyan marathon runners are known to be very lean and skinny because they run marathons
He's using them as a comparison, more like a figure of speech.
Simile, they call it.

Kenyan marathon runners are lean and skinny but mr Godson used a ‘negative’ simile. Do you think he meant that Nigerian cows are lean and skinny?? I don’t think so. The words are Nigerian cows are malnourished, emaciated,skinny and very skeletal. He didn’t mean that in a good way.

Why not say that Nigerian cows look like marathon runners? Marathon runners in general look very light and skinny. Why specifically using Kenya to send his message? He erred and I see an arrogant and self obsessed man.
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by LaExpert: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Cows have breeds.
These ones posted up there are different from the ones reared in Nigeria.
Can you see large horns on any of these ones? Abi na trekking dey make them get horn sef?
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by bendike: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kennydoc:

I no find am o. cry
Thanks for asking
Even if you have decided to move on, you may just try visiting autoreg with your vin just to check if anyone has renewed or registered a car with your vin number. You never know.
All the best bro..
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by Kennydoc(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
bendike:

Even if you have decided to move on, you may just try visiting autoreg with your vin just to check if anyone has renewed or registered a car with your vin number. You never know.
All the best bro..

Thank you very much.
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by PeterUdeme: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Another example of failure in comprehension - did my post really suggested any of the rubbish you just posted?

daft abokii. Not everyone if daft like you. Your comment insinuates the need to keep moving your cattle up and down the country.
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by bendike: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
You're the one who should stop displaying your ignorance publicly by not reading through my post like a learned fellow.

I never mentioned anything close to big but facial appearance of the Cow uploaded. And if we are to talk about big then our breed of cow is nowhere near the size of Brangus which is a cross btw angus and brahma bull.

Brahma bull is a way bigger than our breed of cow down here. Is it the Keteku breed or muturu or is it white fulani zebu or sokoto gudali?. Nonetheless ours remain one of the best as it doesnt have too much fats compared the ones above.
I surrender. With this your analysis, i no know say na animal farmer i de follow argue shocked
Re: 'Nigerian Cows Look Like Marathon Runners'; Man Shares Pictures Of His Cattle. by nlPoster: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Is that Nigeria because it doesn't look like it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown / How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.