Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. (1342 Views)

It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
When we are not passing information, we are communicating/gisting/asking how you are, because you know, you are all a member of the fam bam.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by omobs(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Oga dey asked you where dey will pick up their posting letter, and you aresaying some thing else
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
npowerng:
When we are not passing information, we are communicating/gisting/asking how you are, because you know, you are all a member of the fam bam.

#NPowerNG
Three months after continuous editing and contacting the support my name has not been corrected. Should I go ahead and click the confirmation button or keep waiting? ...or is there anything you can help me do about it?
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by emmy02(m): 3:15am On Jul 24, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

Meaning? . Simple question, where are we supposed to collect the posting or deployment letter you cannot answer and you are here speaking English.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by MosiPeterz(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2018
npowerng:
When we are not passing information, we are communicating/gisting/asking how you are, because you know, you are all a member of the fam bam...

#NPowerNG

NPower, we know!
Thank you for all the communications, gist and every-every!

But please help me as my case haven't been resolved.
I contacted npvnsupport and no reply or assistance from them.

Please what do I do now?
My issue has to do with wrong arrangements of names.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
MosiPeterz:

NPower, we know!
Thank you for all the communications, gist and every-every!

But please help me as my case haven't been resolved.
I contacted npvnsupport and no reply or assistance from them.

Please what do I do now?
My issue has to do with wrong arrangements of names.

Please be patient, these issue would be resolved soon

1 Like

Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
emmy02:

Meaning? . Simple question, where are we supposed to collect the posting or deployment letter you cannot answer and you are here speaking English.

Our state partners will do the process, They will conduct the process of assigning you to each of your various PPAs and once that is completed, they will then inform you wherein you should come and pick your deployment letters again.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by blackkel(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
Good day, My name on npower dashboard was wrongly arranged instead of :::
Surname : OJOMAKIN
First :TOBI
Middle. :SIMEON

But its was wrongly arranged as
Surname as : Simeon
First as. : OJOMAKIN
Middle. :TOBI
Have sent mail and also have edited my name but the correction have not been rectify

My phone is (08068817849)
My npower ID is (N-Teach-2017
My email address is ojomakintobi@yahoo.com
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by emmy02(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
npowerng:

Our state partners will do the process, They will conduct the process of assigning you to each of your various PPAs and once that is completed, they will then inform you wherein you should come and pick your deployment letters again.

Thank you very much.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by MosiPeterz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
npowerng:

Please be patient, these issue would be resolved soon

Okay!!!
Thank you!!!
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
omobs:
Oga dey asked you where dey will pick up their posting letter, and you aresaying some thing else

Information would be made available to you wherein you should come and pick your deployment letters.

Thank you.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
blackkel:
Good day, My name on npower dashboard was wrongly arranged instead of :::
Surname : OJOMAKIN
First :TOBI
Middle. :SIMEON

But its was wrongly arranged as
Surname as : Simeon
First as. : OJOMAKIN
Middle. :TOBI
Have sent mail and also have edited my name but the correction have not been rectify

My phone is (08068817849)
My npower ID is (N-Teach-2017
My email address is ojomakintobi@yahoo.com

After proper verifications, Your request would be approved as soon as possible, please be patient
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
emmy02:

Information would be made available to you wherein you should come and pick your deployment letters.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Three months after continuous editing and contacting the support my name has not been corrected. Should I go ahead and click the confirmation button or keep waiting? ...or is there anything you can help me do about it?

We are working on rectifying this issue.
Please be patient.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by tshakes(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
npowerng:

After proper verifications, Your request would be approved as soon as possible, please be patient

I have similar issue.
First name: Oluwatosin
Middle name: samuel
Surname: Ogunsanya

Wrongly positioned as:
First name: Ogunsanya
Middle name: -------
Surname : samuel

My email is bodeoluwatosin@gmail.com
Phone number : 08069213440
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2018
npowerng:

We are working on rectifying this issue.
Please be patient.
it is possible after been onboard with the approval from the federal government and the state government do not pick such candidate
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Oma307:

it is possible after been onboard with the approval from the federal government and the state government do not pick such candidate

No, sir.
Re: To All Our Beneficiaries You Are All A Member Of The Fam Bam. by npowerng: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2018
tshakes:

I have similar issue.
First name: Oluwatosin
Middle name: samuel
Surname: Ogunsanya

Wrongly positioned as:
First name: Ogunsanya
Middle name: -------
Surname : samuel

My email is bodeoluwatosin@gmail.com
Phone number : 08069213440

Kindly refresh your profile to verify, sir.

We are currently working on approvals of corrections and requests.
Please be patient. You can also channel your complaints to volunteersupport@npvn.ng

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read For The Sake Of God And My 2kids Please!!! / Urgent Recruitment / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!. Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.