Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman (1044 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Daniel Nwafor As Imo APC Chairman / APC: Fresh Crisis Looms As Caretaker C’ttee Plots Another Tenure Extension / APC In Imo Doesn't Have A Governorship Candidate - Daniel Nwafor, APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman by kcmichael: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Imo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress on Monday elected a new state chairman, Daniel Nwafor.

The party also elected other members of the state working committee.

The election, which took place at the Imo International Convention Centre, Owerri, was monitored by the representatives of the Independent National Electoral Commission from Owerri office.

Governor Rochas Okorocha was in attendance, but his deputy, Eze Madumere, senators Benjamin Uwajumogu, Ifeanyi Araraume, Hope Uzodimma, Osita Izunaso and other top members of the party were absent at the Congress.

The party had, on Friday and Saturday, elected wards and local government area officers amidst heavy security presence.

The congresses held after an Owerri Federal High Court ordered fresh congresses in the state. The court had nullified the one earlier conducted by the Hilary Eke-led state working committee members.

Chairman of the Congress Committee, Adesayo Ojo, expressed satisfaction over the conduct of the exercise, noting that “it complied with the extant rules of the party.”

Re: Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman by Justin1: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
This state is in PDP's grasp already.
Okorocha and Afeeccee just shot them selves in the leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman by Betakeshi: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
cool
Re: Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman by Olatunji1929: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
That is good okorocha son in-law for imo state governor okorocha has turned imo apc to family affair

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman by DeWisedon(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Finally Rocha's has won,time for wailers to quote me and spit trash,

I dont support Owelle neither do I support his opposition, Let the stronger man win,thats what politics is all about.

There's never gonna be a nice governor and I'm never expecting one,especially in a state like IMO,So far I prefer UGWUMBA, among all the contestants now,He is young and will understand the plight of the youths.
Hope,Araraume,Izunaso,Uwajumogu,Madumere, and co should go and rest,they are all old "aruruala". men
Re: Imo APC Fresh Congress: Daniel Nwafor Elected Chairman by WATCHOVER(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Groups Warn FG Over Saraki, Others / Osun Rerun - A Walkover For PDP / Adams Oshiomole Against The World : Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.