Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] (1054 Views)

Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by Metrixnews: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chief Amobi Ogah has formally declared his intention to contest for Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency come 2019 on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The declaration which took place at the APC office in Isuochi, the headquarters of Umunneochi drew stakeholders and people from both local governments making up the federal Constituency. They pledged their unflinching support for Chief Ogah, noting that it was only equitable for a candidate from Isuikwuato to represent the Constituency in 2019 since the current member is from Umunneochi and is serving her third tenure.

Speaking while declaring his intention, Chief Ogah explained that his desire to contest is borne out of the fact that he “knows the problems of his people” and wants to fix them.

He said he has the capacity to bring the change needed by his people, pointing out that the Constituency lacks good roads as a result of erosion impact, adding that he has the mandate of his people to tackle the challenges.

He said, “it’s obvious that we need change, positive change. We need one that can connect with the youth and his community. If I have over 180 workers under me, I think managing my people within the small unit of the state won’t be a bad idea.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/breaking-chief-ogah-formally-joins-house-of-reps-race-vows-to-fix-constituency-problems-photos/

Re: Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2018
who is he?
Re: Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by amaniro: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Oma307:
who is he?
uche ogah.... governorship aspirants 2015 Abia
Re: Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by Betakeshi: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2018
cool
Re: Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by princeade86(m): 1:20am On Jul 24, 2018
another liar
Re: Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44am On Jul 24, 2018
If your people want you there, no wahala, if not, let them vote for the people they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogah Formally Joins House Of Reps Race,vows To Fix Constituency Problems[photos] by sunbilor(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2018
amaniro:

uche ogah.... governorship aspirants 2015 Abia
Not Uche. I suppose he is Uche's brother.

(1) (Reply)

... The Double Standard Of House Minority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila (APC, Lagos) / Kashamu Holds Mega Rally, Rejects Expulsion By PDP / Yoruba Groups Warn FG Over Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.