Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set (22550 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by itspzpics(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Nollywood custumier Omoruyi Patience call out Angela okorie for being proud and arrogant(photos).

Nollywood producer and custumier Omoruyi Patience Izzy call out Actress Angela Okorie for not finishing her scene before leaving a movie location which she’s invited to.

Dear @realangelaokorie ,I am the costumier for the movie "Local league ",the set u left without saying goodbye or finishing your remaining scenes . I want to ask you this question , who leaves a production without saying a word to the production manager ? I thought by now u would be professional but u disappointed me and the entire cast and crew .. Did u behave the way u did cos u were in Benin? Cos I know u can't try the shit u did to an igbo director.. You gave us 2 days and u ended up coming the very day we started shoot ,not like u came early oh ,you came past 12noon and u counted that as a full day . I don't even want to go to how u behaved on set ,that's an ......, let me just not talk about that... The annoying part was we went to pick u and we were told u left ,not even a word to the director, pm or even the producer .. I thought u were a professional actress and u know the rules of the game ,not knowing u are a cut and nail actor ,yes I said cut and nail cos u didn't even read your script before coming on set (Professionals don't do that) .You looked lost on this set cos the director had to tell you what each scene was about .. Why do u actors (especially the female actors ) come to Benin and misbehave ? You all re alwahs in a hurry . You know what ,na @africamagic give una this level that if u don't have a face in a movie they don't buy ,that's why we still come calling u guys not like u are better than my Edo actresses . This also will end soon . I just said my piece of mind and don't bother blocking me cos I am not even following . You should apologise to the director, and the entire crew ,especially the director cos u left him cracking his head on how to block the remaining two important scenes u abandoned . Oma oh , God will do our own for us but we will never behave like u .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bld83x4gkTn/

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/nollywood-custumier-omoruyi-patience-call-out-angela-okorie-for-being-proud-and-arrogantphotos/

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by itspzpics(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Their problems .
We have more serious things that need to be corrected in the country right now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Nogodye(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Some people won't just mind their business

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by eezeribe(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Madam costumier, you can still state your point without the tribal and ethnic sentiments. You are even less professional than the person you called out. Kettle calling pot black.
I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT THE ACTRESS DID, IF THE STORY IS TRUE.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by englishmart(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2018
My friend, go and sit down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by youngberry001(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Wetin concern me mtchew make i dey wash my cloth jaree undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2018
I like what Angela Okorie said about Tonto Dikeh and the rest shaming their baby daddy in public.

So for that reason alone I don't consider him proud..

4 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by GOFRONT(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe!!!......Where u dey

5 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Jokerman(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2018
How much una pay her??

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by MVLOX(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2018
round 1 fight. ..
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by inoki247: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2018
na dem again

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Seanpizzy10: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Happy Birthday Pizzyvibes (Please Read Description)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQznT9DmR78
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by donblade85555(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2018
angela okorie just big anyhow
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by KingLennon(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649634:
Their problems .
We have more serious things that need to be corrected in the country right now.
Am telling you.....Like the return of the tyrant president who wants to arrest everybody in the country gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Olalan(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Expecting a reply from the actress
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by slightlyMad(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2018
And this news
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Ishilove: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Lady even looks bored in the photo

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Marotzke(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2018
GOFRONT:
NwaAmaikpe!!!......Where u dey
Nwamaikpe is in jail.

5 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by SoNature(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2018
The ugly girl is a tribalist

I trust Angela to blast her

Olodo, u can't make ur point without mentioning trides

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Metuh: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Who is this faceless attention seeker?

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Mutemenot(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Who Still dey watch Nigerian film dis days? Zeeworld n Korean film has taken over most household
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Jokerman:
How much una pay her??
50k yet no refreshments and they want her to act like they gave her a bank.
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by bettercreature(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Nogodye:
Some people won't just mind their business
I bet you didnt read the post otherwise you wont say that it wasnt her business

4 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by foolbuster: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
All I see is a bitter mofo with nose like military helmet

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Mutemenot:
Who Still dey watch Nigerian film dis days? Zeeworld n Korean film has taken over most household
what's zeeworld?

Me I dey watch urhobo films
Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Bannyroy: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
slightlyMad:
And this news

Re: Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set by Nightmareo07: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Who is fool with a nose like storey building? :-\

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Tonto Dikeh's Son Won't Suffer In Future Over Her Interviews / Ubi Franklin's Mother With His Children, Zaneta & Jayden Ekapong / Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.