Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes (36082 Views)

NASS: Presiding Officers Residences Uncompleted (Photo) / Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by millionboi2: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
APC is a terrorist group.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Alienalert(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
ThatCEO:
But who dem ep? They can shut down till 2019 if they wish.

Speaki should go and answer his case and leave us out of it. It's 31 lives we are talking about.

When they are kwallecting 15M monthly alarm, we will not see them, but when one of dem dies or run in trouble with the police, they want the whole world to know.
33 or more actually.

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by tolexy007(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69653966:
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.
It can never be great with all the impunity going on.
Thank God PMB is here.

Sai Baba, do everything in your power to make this country sane again.
No more business as usual.
The wailers did not start wailing today, they can continue forever.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Jethrolite(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Abjay97:
Saraki was arrested this morning, to prevent his defection to PDP with a lot of senators, automatically making them the majority.. The plan was to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and Hence, impeach him, but the plan got to Buhari, who now ordered his arrest this morning..

Nigeria is ruled by a dictator. BEWARE!
Where did you get this story from? If it is true then Buhari is only delaying the process, Saraki will eventually be released and he will have more reason to proceed.

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by modupe2: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
This is heartbreaking. Who is advising this IGP for crying out loud? Just denting PMB's hard earned reputation. Cheaply playing into the enemies hands cry

This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by nellyelitz(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
BUHARI IS MORE DESPERATE THAN OBJ...YOU CAN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT U ESPECIALLY IF U FEEL UR'E DOING TOO WELL AND VERY POPULAR WITH THE ELECTORATES.

BUHARI IS A BIG HYPOCRITE, NO WONDER HE HASN'T WON ANY ELECTION UNTIL HE JOINED FORCES WITH HIS THEN ENEMIES AND PEOPLE HE HATED SO MUCH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by esosuo: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Good job jare , economy no good at least make news paper sell for once ,its been long all dis kind news fly ,bubu creating jobs indirectly bloggers and news paper can chop on this one for this week grin
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
Amumaigwe:

I have Aldo been praying for your own deliverance. But your own demons are the stubborn type. I will still persevere.
Hahahaha cheesy wink grin.
Corrupt man of God is here o.
We can see you want the corruption and evil killings to continue.
Kontinue!
Just kontinue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by emekabros2: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2018
VagileVictor:
Now that both senior officers have barred from presiding over the affairs of the Red Chambers of the National Assembly, who will fo the needful?

This portends damage. A policeman close to me just whispered that there will be revolution.

May God help us.
Didn't u listen to Mbaka's prophecy last week?He said it is like a revolution.PMB will cry if he does not beg.Mbaka does not say nonsense
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
this is bad for our democracy , the world is watching
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Kingdante(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Good for Buhari.... good for Saraki ........ both of them will eventually destroy each other, just watch how the power drunk military dictator rubbishes Saraki and watch how Saraki will play politics with his brain........ 2019 will be bloody
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by gbagyiza: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
kc2hansome:
We are back to the military days. This country is in serious trouble.

You have said it all. It will be difficult for Buhari to hand over power if he lost at d poll. We r in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Jethrolite(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Kidcarter:
Visit https://wakanda.ng/
affiliate-register/?ref=kidcarter and get paid for reading news
You and this stupid domain name. Wasted money.
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by toolovely(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
people saying that saraki should go and clear his name, what is the offence of the DSP? why lay siege in his home too?
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by resurgent2019: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
We are watching everything on 3D. It is our prayer that the international community intervenes, if not, we risk a war anytime soon. There is a list of people to arrest once Buhari is gone. IGP Idris Kpotum, Lauretta Onochie, Prof Akintola of MURIC, and so many more.

Fingers remain crossed and prayers are being intensified on mountains.

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by maursatt: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
This is the more reason why we as a nation is not yet ripe for local police. The federal government is using the national police to oppressed people and intimidate others. What do you think if a state governor has s force team call police, the rest would have been history.
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2018
These overpaid clowns in the senate. Sorry, I dont pity them one bit
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by avrex3k(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Niyinficient:
Buhari or not, PDP or APC staged drama, the question is, in an ideal society, is the like of Saraka fit to be walking around as a freeman not to talk of being the president of the senate?

I am not a fan of Buhari and his APC govt, but the truth is we should stop hating on Buhari and linking everything that happens to 2019 elections, 31 people were killed in Offa and the suspects pointed at the SENATE President as their sponsor and you guys are saying BUhari this, Buhari that? We really dont know what we want in this country aswear!
Thank God we still have people like you that think logically here on this forum embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Elin: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2018
angry grin
NwaOhafia:
I tell BMC, dem no gree, I advise dem, den no hear
I tell zombies, dem no gree, your friends dem talk put, dem no gree,
Them say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

[Hook]

When the time is right my brother (eh)
Telli Person, telli Person o
dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person

Buhari have just successed in taking this country back to 1982. This country is nothing less than a Zoo

grin
NwaOhafia:

[Hook]

dem no dey telli person

Buhari have just successed in taking this country back to 1982. This country is nothing less than a Zoo

Lol wikedest
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Butterflyleo: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
This is what we need in this country. Everyone should follow due process.

If the police invited you why do you have to go on social media to make inciting comments which could trigger civil unrest.

The people you are trying to incite were not there nor were they consulted when you gave vehicles and empowered those armed robbers but suddenly you now want to Involve them now that they have been caught and fingered you as one of their political backers.

You may be Innocent regarding their armed robbery charges but why go ahead and try to incite the populace and cause unrest?

Our legislatures are not above the law and it does not matter if saraki is the number 3 man in Nigeria too.

What should bother everyone should be WHY SHOULD THE NUMBER 3 MAN IN THE NATION BE A POLITICAL BACKER TO MEN WHO EVENTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE ARMED ROBBERS?

That is the crux of the matter and it shows how rotten everything and everyone is at the top and some of you youths would still want to kill yourselves over such people.

Perhaps if your relatives were among the 31 or so killed in cold blood in that robbery attack you would not be sitting where you are, being angry with the IGP.

The police have a job to do and this is one of those times I will give them accolades for going after big wigs in the society whose names have been directly linked to questionable actions from questionable people.

Quote me and receive spiritual assault.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by benpluss: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Bad government, failure upon failure. I'm just observing.
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Rochas2023: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Niyinficient:
Buhari or not, PDP or APC staged drama, the question is, in an ideal society, is the like of Saraka fit to be walking around as a freeman not to talk of being the president of the senate?

I am not a fan of Buhari and his APC govt, but the truth is we should stop hating on Buhari and linking everything that happens to 2019 elections, 31 people were killed in Offa and the suspects pointed at the SENATE President as their sponsor and you guys are saying BUhari this, Buhari that? We really dont know what we want in this country aswear!

In an ideal society will the likes of Buhari with Nepa certificate be president? The thing is no one is perfect we all want what can move the country forward
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2018
I am tired for and of Buhari

This is tantamount to political suicide

Who the hell is advising our president!

Whoever the adviser maybe is a fraud and a mole for the opposition
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by karlboss: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
They even want to set up a law to block free journalism and arrest journalist- channels news yesterday.

While goodluck Jonathan gave journalist freedom of information act.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Firefire(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Aguata1stson(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69653966:
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.
It can never be great with all the impunity going on.
Thank God PMB is here.

Sai Baba, do everything in your power to make this country sane again.
No more business as usual.
The wailers did not start wailing today, they can continue forever.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI.

my brother, stealing is not corruption, calling stealing corruption is dignifying. it's high time we call stealing stealing and convict a politician that steal for stealing (Oshi) so that the entire world will call him/her by the original name (thief)
so GEJ was right but our petty mindset did not allow us to think.
You praisig PMB, I don't have word for you. after all no matter how you tried to smile while suffering, we are in it together

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by Elin: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Shut down Malay
Shutdown Lagos
Shutdown Yankee

Iya yin!

grin

if Dem like make Dem shutdown Ajegunle Assembly water don already Pass Garri. No need!
Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by frowland(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Abjay97:
Saraki was arrested this morning, to prevent his defection to PDP with a lot of senators, automatically making them the majority.. The plan was to pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari and Hence, impeach him, but the plan got to Buhari, who now ordered his arrest this morning..

Nigeria is ruled by a dictator. BEWARE!

Hahahah, you think its easy to impeach a Nigerian president? Read the constitution and see how hard that effort is. 1999 constitution made is so impossible that its either you assassinate the president or let him complete his full tenure.
Lets see how you can get 2/3 vote from ALL the state house of assembly in ALL 36 states.

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by ehissi(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Welcome back to sanity. I have been interceding for you in my closet.

My brother, you must be a powerful prayer warrior oh.......a whole sarrki..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by ECHICHE: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Nigeria is bigger than everyone.

The law is no respecter of person.

Saraki and Ekweremadu should go and answer the Nigerian Police and face the necessary prosecution. The Court of Law will clear them If they are found guiltless........ Police and the Law are not meant for POOR PEOPLE alone.

The present Senate is the worst and the most corrupt of all

1 Like

Re: Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes by edupedia: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2018
NwaOhafia:

[Hook]

dem no dey telli person

....stop writing rubbish plus nonsense... if police invite u will u stay in your house like Saraki?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast APC For Sneaking Buhari Into Nigeria At Night / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.