Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates (3599 Views)

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Did Buhari Enlist Into The Nigerian Army With Forged Credentials? / We Nailed Ibori With Forged Documents, Prosecution Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
[size=14pt]Ekiti uncovers 2,242 workers with forged certificates[/size]

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Ekiti government has discovered 2,242 workers, who gained employment into its civil service with forged certificates or falsified ages, an official said.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/15/607.html

Mr Bunmi Famosaya, the chairman of the state Civil Service Certificates Verification Committee, made the information known in Ado-Ekiti on Monday, while submitting the committee's report to the chairman of the state Civil Service Commission, Chief Kunle Ogunlade.

Famosaya, who is also the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance, said the government constituted the committee last year following irregularities discovered in the payment of salaries in the state public service.

The report, which was made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), affects civil servants, secondary school teachers and health workers between GL 02 and GL 14.

The report stated that 242 workers were found to have forged their certificates while 2,000 others falsified their ages.

"Consequently, the appointments of 122 workers from the core civil service were terminated last week by the state Civil Service Commission, while 90 teachers and 30 health workers also had their appointments terminated over allegations of certificate forgery."

The report urged the government to apply necessary penalties in accordance with civil service rules in respect of the 2,000 workers involved in the forgery.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
This is the biggest forgery case in the history of Nigeria.It means that over 50% of the state's labor force have forged degrees. So much for the fountain of forgery education. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nchara: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

This is the biggest forgery case in the history of Nigeria.It means that over 50% of the state's labor force have forged degrees. So much for the fountain of forgery education. undecided undecided undecided

Is not that the same Ekiti where every adult is touted to be a ''professor''? They should look deeper.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
Nchara:

Is not that the same Ekiti where every adult is touted to be a ''professor''? They should look deeper.

The problem with this massive fraud is the government cannot afford to prosecute them. I am sure the Federal and state prisons in Ekiti cannot contain all of them so I think the best option here is to fire them and cease their pensions as part of the penalty. Also, it will be a big burden on a wretched state like Ekiti to feed, clothe and shelter over 2200 new inmates over a period of time. It is time for Ekiti indigenes who are looking for jobs to head home because there will be mega vacancy there.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2010
Are other states following suit because this sin is not peculiar to Ekiti state?
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by OAM4J: 1:02am On Jun 16, 2010
Ekiti? 

Where is Flgator? come and explain this o  grin
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 16, 2010
OAM4J:

Ekiti? 

Where is Flgator? come and explain this o  grin
A case of mistaken identity. I bet you, if properly conducted, the investigation will tell you that 95% of these ppl are from EzeUche/SEFAGO's compound.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by OAM4J: 1:36am On Jun 16, 2010
^^I was thinking we might need to carry out a verification exercise on all those your Professors' certificates

Hope majority of them are not from University of Toronto undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 16, 2010
OAM4J:

^^I was thinking we might need to carry out a verification exercise on all those your Professors' certificates

Hope majority of them are not from University of Toronto undecided lipsrsealed
Insults. We're beyond that. . . expect Oxford University. . . .even Yale and Duke dey beg us to come. MIT no even fit carry him touch next to us.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2010
FL Gators:

A case of mistaken identity. I bet you, if properly conducted, the investigation will tell you that 95% of these ppl are from EzeUche/SEFAGO's compound.

Is Ekiti the dumping ground for political thugs(Fayose), fraudsters(sefago) and tribalists(Ezuche)?  grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
OAM4J:

Hope majority of them are not from University of Toronto  undecided lipsrsealed

Your own professors needs verification too. The virus is not limited to Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by OAM4J: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Your own professors needs verification too. The virus is not limited to Ekiti.

how about yours? have they completed their verification?
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2010
OAM4J:

how about yours? have they completed their verification?

I am not denying they need to be verified unlike you.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
Insults. We're beyond that. . . expect Oxford University. . . .even Yale and Duke dey beg us to come. MIT no even fit carry him touch next to us.

Grapevine sources told me that the next Kaita university will be in Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Grapevine sources told me that the next Kaita university will be in Ekiti.
Aloy, you think say I'm slow abi?
Stop bring this thread back to life. Nobody cares okay. . . shoit happens.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 2:44am On Jun 18, 2010

People from my state dont forge certificates. And if we do, we would never get caught making shabby certificates. I think most of these certificate forgery is due to movement of south easterners into the interior of yorubaland. O Ma se

FL Gators:

I got a PhD offer from one of those school . . . cool, trust we smart yoruba boys. FYI there is really no academic difference between Oxford or Toronto, but that is another topic
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2010
Yawn. . . . .

Another tribal bashing.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 3:04am On Jun 18, 2010
Seems Aloy~Emeka likes causing trouble then acting like a neutral side. He opens up weird threads then tries to present a sense of reasoning. The guy must having kicks- he is the proverbial god- Esu
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Jun 18, 2010
roflmao!!!!
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

Seems Aloy~Emeka likes causing trouble then acting like a neutral side. He opens up weird threads then tries to present a sense of reasoning. The guy must having kicks- he is the proverbial god- Esu
Aloy.Emeka is pretentious. Dude is more tribal than EzeUche, You, sjeezy and willy-willy put together. His own is more quiet and "innocent".
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Anywaz, NL is dry as fcuuuk. Gonna order some pizza and enjoy some Yoruba movies.
'
Goodnight, my child.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 3:10am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Aloy.Emeka is pretentious. Dude is more tribal than EzeUche, You, sjeezy and willy-willy put together. His own is more quiet and "innocent".

I still insist that I am not ethnocentric at all. I love everyone. I am just realistic. Yoruba people are the best.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

I still insist that I am not ethnocentric at all. I love everyone. I am just realistic. Yoruba people are the best.
Stop insulting yourself. You must think you sound sophisticated right now.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 3:48am On Jun 18, 2010
^ but I do sound sophisticated grin.

Anyhoo, aloy emeka should mend his ways. I will fast and pray for him
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 18, 2010
Anywaz, can you change your siggy? Ekiti chicks dont commit infidelity.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 3:56am On Jun 18, 2010
LOL, ok, but nothing is going on in NL though- is it because we lost a game eeeyah, this is so sad.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 18, 2010
LOL I didnt even get to watch it. no thanx to my exam.
So you watch sports too? wow, i thought you were 100% dork.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 4:02am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL I didnt even get to watch it. no thanx to my exam.
So you watch sports too? wow, i thought you were 100% dork.

No, I dont watch sports, I just like winning. I think soccer is a gay arsed sport. See how the Greek player was rolling on the floor like a bloody womanliness without being kicked.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 18, 2010
I dont watch it either. I was just being patriotic. I loff repping naija no matter how bad we are lol.
look dude, if you were also kicked in the nuts like that, you'd be crying your eyeballs out. That shoit hurts like hell.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by AloyEmeka5: 4:10am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Another Kaita chic on the prowl. Did I tell Ekiti people to base their career on forgery?. 2242 fraudsters in one state alone, multiply it by 36 states and understand how fraudulent Nigerians are. You should be more ashamed of your Ekiti minions instead of picking on Aloy+ Emeka. Te he he, it hits close to home and all of a sudden AloyEmeka is a tribalist. I write as I feel and don't give a hoot about the feelings of the receipients whether you a doggone hausa, Yoruba or mother fuccing igbo.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 18, 2010
T
Aloy+Emeka:

Another Kaita chic on the prowl. Did I tell Ekiti people to base their career on forgery?. 2242 fraudsters in one state alone, multiply it by 36 states and understand how fraudulent Nigerians are. You should be more ashamed of your Ekiti minions instead of picking on Aloy+ Emeka. Te he he, it hits close to home and all of a sudden AloyEmeka is a tribalist.
This is not the first time I've told you about your tribalistic traits, so quit getting a hard on on my post.

Of course I'm ashamed. . . .should i be proud of what they did? I'm not sure how things run with you, but thatz not how it is with me.
Re: Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates by SEFAGO(m): 4:16am On Jun 18, 2010
FL Gators:

I dont watch it either. I was just being patriotic. I loff repping naija no matter how bad we are lol.
look dude, if you were also kicked in the nuts like that, you'd be crying your eyeballs out. That shoit hurts like hell.

You watched the game then you would have noticed that there was no physical contact. They did not touch his nuts, assuming the effer had nuts. effeminate greek players, that's why their economy sucks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators / Uduaghan Defends Cost Of Asaba Airport / Video: Gulma Tactical UAV (nigeria's First Indigenous Drone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.