Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police (677 Views)

Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by chidima2019: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) on Tuesday said it is not aware on the siege laid on the residence of the President of the senate, Bukola Saraki by security agencies.

NPF spokesman, DCP Jimoh Moshood said he is not aware of the development.

“I am not aware. You are just informing me,” he told our reporter on the phone.

DCP Moshood who promised to get back to us, added that the last communication he was aware of is the letter asking Saraki to make himself physically available to interrogators at 8am today.

Policemen on Tuesday morning blocked the convoy of the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki at Lake Chad Junction, Maitama, Abuja.

The NPF on Monday sent an invitation letter to Saraki asking him to appear before investigators in Abuja.

The Senate President is expected to answer questions in the case of Offa bank robbery and murder of more than 31 persons, including the snatching of 21 AK 47 Riles on 5th of April 2018.

Meanwhile Saraki has stated that the invitation to him by the Police to report to a station in Guzape over the Offa robbery investigation is a mere afterthought which is designed to achieve political purpose.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/we-are-not-aware-of-siege-on-sarakis.html

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by FarahAideed: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
God can this Buhari govt just come to an abrupt end immediately....we have learnt enough lesson
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by Saao(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
nobody even believe u either
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by neolboy(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2018
The Nigerian police have become a political organization under this dictatorship
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by MisterGrace: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by Lorenzop: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
If after all this travails, and the senate still doesn't come up swiftly with a bill establishing state police, then we are doomed in this country. State police is what will solve this constant manipulation of the police for political use
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by bjayx: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
That's foolish
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Even I am well aware so believe the Nigerian police at your peril.
check my signature for that kind of kick ass articles on any niche.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by Paperwhite(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2018
Chai! All these lies.Poor damage control.The tyrannic coup have failed.Shame on APC government, DSS, Police & zombies that have been masturbating over this development.Your people have left you guys in the cold again.[/b]
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by anonymuz(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian police are the stupid set of people I ever know.
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Foolish devilish fools..These are the kinds of idiots ngeneukwenu and sarrki defend..

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by johnbull2017(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
This officer is a known liar. See his mouth . tongue
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by zynellsmum(f): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Just imagine
Re: We Are Not Aware Of Siege On Saraki’s Residence — Police by Eberechi24(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
there was a country. I have lost faith in Nigeria politics

(1) (Reply)

Why Dino Melaye, Gemade, 12 Other Senators Dumped APC (premium Times) / Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / APC Vs PDP: What Shehu Sani Said After Meeting With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.