Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (39320 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Kundagarten: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Mr .@NGRPresident @MBuhari please give it up now and reign in your IG @PoliceNG IMMEDIATELY.

The PLOT was BADLY SCRIPTED and amounts to a DAMAGING ASSAULT and EMBARRASSMENT of the Democratic Governance of our beloved country, Nigeria.

Sir, THE PLOT FAILED. GIVE IT UP, NOW

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1021689356791242752?s=19

12 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by phastaphosto: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Let have a realistic future for Nigeria SARAKI is the only qualified man for New era(NEW NIGERIA)

For #SARAKi2019 i go dust my pvc#4Nigeriaresetbutton

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by veekid(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Appears we’re regressing to “do or die” politics that left with OBJ.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Crocky23: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Failed woefully hehehehe

Saraki is the greatest political strategist in Nigeria today.
Watch what Saraki and Ekweremadu does next

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by judecares1(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2018
has buhari won in anything before?

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by ArinzeRaph: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
gat nothing to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by KingLennon(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
It failed woefully and Buhari has set the stage for his failure. The cockroach is always cautious in the gathering of the chickens grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by PassingShot(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
So, she knows about the plot. Mumu woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Fesomu(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari finally playing the politics he ought to have played a long time ago... He has started watching house of cards...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by princechiemekam(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
tongue
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Towncrier007(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by bobnatlo(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Nawaoo
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Nltaliban(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
The Nigerian style of government is a mockery to the word democracy

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by mpianya39(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
angry angry I de vex for here angry angry angry

I don serve jail term for here a lot but I'm still confuse on why am I getting different kind of jail term on this platform just because I said "biafra must come " why you guys afraid of biafra

I'm not afraid of anybody on here to honest cool...in fact tell that MOD who jail me for one month on this platform that biafra is a child of circumstances meaning that a 3 years old baby is no more a child cool cool

Biafrans on this platform I say to you guys fight on great people until victory is achieved. The struggle must continue, victory for Biafra restoration is near. freedom is ours because at the end we win and biafra must come...ban me again if you like undecided undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Yinxies(f): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Land for sale
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by FarahAideed: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
So Buhari woke up this morning to plan a coup against the same democracy that elected him? You can't make this up I swear

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by alexander7(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
hmmm nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by mostHandsome01: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2018
just laughing at the nairaland Zombies who have been spewing thrash, for the fact that they even beliv saraki will be impeached has just shown how brain dead they are, I now realise the problem of this nation is notin other than this brainless Zombies who keep voting blood sucking vipers into our Government.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Bossjosh: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
After all her shout and drama, nothing reach her. Madam, you are now irrelevant. Take a seat and watch from the sideline.

These politicians aren't fighting for their people but for their personal greed. Don't get your PVC, just get a VISA and run

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
PassingShot:
So, she knows about the plot. Mumu woman
10x better than your mom though.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Yinxies(f): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Okay
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Paperwhite(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Buhari woke up this morning to plan a coup against the same democracy that elected him? You can't make this up I swear
That is what played out this morning brother man.A tyrant is on board.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Firefire(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
No be you foolish people bring the terrorist to power?

19 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by centoke30(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
I stand with Saraki and Ekweremadu

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Iyajelili(f): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
I like Saraki for his political intelligence but I must say he deserves everything that is happening to him right now.
For choosing a dictator and nepotic individual to an "ineffectual buffon" according to zombies.
I pray this shall pass you by though, Saraki.

8 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Nackzy: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari has failed in everything
Imagine the Shame if buhari was ur dad or ur uncle

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Nopeace4dwicked: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari has just embarked on his Joni of no return.mark my words.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by aydought: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerians, how did we get into this "POINT OF NO RETURNS"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by tolexy007(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2018
sad sad
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by potent5(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2018
PMB is about to put the final nail on the coffin of his political career.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now by Olalan(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2018
The current administration is a shame

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.