Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (85284 Views)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nfora:
The defection is illegal null and void.
There is no faction in APC at national level.
INEC should declare their seat vacant.
So RAPC is what?
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Wiseny76: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki the genius
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by hollagokay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Families of rogue God will shame you all greedy and evil doers causing this country pain, disarray and frustrating the efforts of leaders angry with good intentions in this great nation.
resurgent2019:
God bless Abubakar BUkola Saraki (ABS), the Waziri of Ilorin!!! Papa Olusola Saraki will be so proud of you in Aljannah right now. He sent for birth to no fool. He trained you as a Doctor and leader in the U.K.

You deserve your place as Leader of the Senate and the face of the Nigerian resistance movement!!!

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Billygee2u: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
gurunlocker:
Buhari will be pissing his trousers right now..... A tyrant is always a tyrant.

We know their plot to frame him won't lead anywhere, just like it happened with CCB.

I still remember bubu congratulating saraki few weeks ago.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by hollagokay(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
shild of the world with no home traning. werery.
sandra50:

Ask your father why he has not honored his own if his hands are clean.. zombie.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have respect for this man. Especially after he pulled the veil over APC's eyes few years ago when they first took over as the ruling party.
The man is a real Maradona.
Ike Ekweremadu and him are been used as a pawn on the hands of the APC after the unfortunate nPDP issue.
A pity.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by hollagokay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
We have so many disillussioned zombies in this country. fighting themselves over corrupt leaders
Kelamma:
In all of these, where are we(the masses) in the picture?
Yet I see and hear commoners fighting themselves over these people..smh cry
It is never about us but about themselves. We will soon get into another 4 years of misrule...

Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Austinoiz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is smarter than all the APC brown teeth put together.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Horlamidei(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki the James Saint Patrick (Gost). PSG una go loose as Real beat PSG last season lol
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by hajlat2(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
EastGold:
Saraki for President
Hmmm. One desperate grief, cures with another languish. (William Shakespeare ).
This is not new , at least people prefer Barnabas or Barabbas ( I don't know which ) the robber to Jesus Christ AS.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by sandra50(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
hollagokay:
shild of the world with no home traning. werery.
You are a goat for being brainless.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by remigiusizunna(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69657646:
Matters really arising. Today will be a great day for the country. The wailers are so appaling. This country will work again. End of impunity and evil is approaching very fast.
Hahaha haha ass licker how market nau?
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Abeyjide:
saraki na expert
I tell u. Dude is extremely smart.

I pity those taking his defection with a pitch of salt.

I know Saraki will return to the senate after elections next year but for Dino, I don't think he has d same cunningness and political strategy like Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Psalmwhyte(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
ayusco85:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/24/breaking-tension-saraki-sneaks-self-national-assembly-rickety-vehicle

Dis guy is indeed a #General in d game of politics, he sure understands d dynamics of #Politricks in Niaja.
#Political#Messi#CR7 cheesy
ayusco85:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/24/breaking-tension-saraki-sneaks-self-national-assembly-rickety-vehicle

Dis guy is indeed a #General in d game of politics, he sure understands d dynamics of #Politricks in Niaja.
#Political#Messi#CR7
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by brownbib(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
oh lord make me wise as this man!
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by ajl: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Unfortunately this heartless fellow you are all hailing is an unrepentant criminal.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by tewogbolah31: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
you'll need to wait for 2019 election before praising saraki. Nobody is going to vote for looters
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bobby4090:
I dont like this half hearted war Buhari is fighting Saraki. Everyone knows Saraki is corrupt and has choice properties round the world that his incomes x1000 cannot buy. But then if you want to fight him on that then stop pussy footing and fight him squarely.
Today he is arraigned, tommorrow you back down, then a different charge is brought, then next tomorrow again you still invite him for a meeting on his future in APC. Shows un-seriousness and your gradually turning the guy into a hero.
Buhari please stop all this nonsense. Its either you go all out in a war with him or reach a peace accord with him. Am tired of hearing this Saraki issue every now and then. Childish and rubbish.
If he wants to leave APC please let him leave. He only controls Kwara. But by trying to stop him through these stupid means will bring him sympathizers.
what are you saying?
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by ufuosman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki u deserve some accolade
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Olulizabeth(f): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
popcykaylah:
If saraki's hands are clean why is he running from honouring the police. Burma boy & davido wey be ordinary citizens honoured the police and clear thier names. See person wey we call Senate president dey play games .. naija has. no future

I am sorry but pls try not to talk next time if you are not sure of what to say,please I beg you in Gods name.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Apparently,tthe riling APC has learnt scant little from the tsunami that swept the then 'largest party in Africa'. As a matter of fact they have even built on the beach, towers with foundations in the sands.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Reference(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
The way things are now, the APC as it is presently constituted must win the coming general polls by all means... because if it does not, the backlash will be better imagined. I forsee a situation where most of the leadership will have to go into exile. Honestly the PDP were learners when it comes to dirty politics.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Psoul(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
popcykaylah:
If saraki's hands are clean why is he running from honouring the police. Burma boy & davido wey be ordinary citizens honoured the police and clear thier names. See person wey we call Senate president dey play games .. naija has. no future

My friend go and sit down. We are talking about Nigeria Politics and u are here talking of clean hands and police invitation.
If u are still too small to understand the politics, u den sit back, read other ppl's comment and learn from that.

Who told you that the invitation is for normal questioning? It was meant to keep him away from the evil they planned against him.
They want to revenge on the style Saraki and Ekweremadu used to win their positions.
Saraki is the master planner of the game they want to play.
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by PropertyDeals(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is why the Nigerian politics keeps being interesting.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...-

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by ayusco85(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Where is the rickety vehicle?

sad

Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by Rick9(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
angry Ahahaha wisdom of the tortoise
Re: Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle by ZiggyMr(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.