Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (62630 Views)

4 Ex-Governors, 21 Other Senators Sponsor no Bill In 10 Months / Lawan Swears-In Abiru, Dickson, Two Other Senators / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Amarabae(f): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2018
oladele00:
Devils decamping from failure to disaster... And we Nigerians will still foolishly vote for them thinking that they are saints.. Stupid chameleons.... The failed PDP is now a place of abode... My vote is for bubu
The north knows the tactics of the south west.
It will be squashed.
Tinubu game plan will fail like it failed in NASS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by KingLennon(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2018
dmola:

baba no be small joy

pops origin
gringrin....
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Abagworo:
Okay Atiku's group. They will all lose their reelections come 2019.
I believe you die sir.your a political predictor and seer.all your political predictions usually materialize
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Administration1: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Poorboy:
wanted to ask just got a job with federal govertment my appointment letter is dated 2nd october 2017 will I be paid from that time?

No ooo, but with time, those arrears will be paid.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Poorboy: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:

No ooo, but with time, those arrears will be paid.
how long and how is it paid thanks
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by sunnyrock: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Impeachment please.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Am sorry to say, 40,000 of such men can't stop Mr. President from winning come 2019!

For ye are all dreamers thinking men like this will stop what must be! You won't understand now but, later!

"What is, is what must be"- Richard Adams.

cry

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2018
ekems2017:
Let the war begin. No place for dictators in Nigeria.

You deserve more than accolade.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by itswell1: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2018
Sai baba till 2023
No shaking!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by aosunday: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I am not a fan of PDP nor APC but this is a welcome development for our democracy

Defection is actually not good for any country. It is only a game of interest among politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Born2Breed(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Buhari how market? Dullardino of Daura!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
senatordave1:

if secondus is paying you after obiano sacked you,dont think am cheap like you.up buhari
Up Buhari for the killings
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Tundeobama(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:

The north knows the tactics of the south west.
It will be squashed.
Tinubu game plan will fail like it failed in NASS.
yjmu i will remind you in 2019 that your analysis are stupid pmb have 10m vote in North with just cpc now he is in a popular apc and currently ruling tell me pdp candidates that will win pmb in North and south west.if you mention atiku that has not win 3 ordinary primary i willl laugh you.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Tundeobama(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Born2Breed:
Buhari how market? Dullardino of Daura!!!
Election is not won on social media quick reminder 2015 upon ur noise and ekiti just concluded osun is next.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by BrownRoofRep: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Gallow awaits Aso Rock resident terrorist.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Bizibi(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Administration1:
Before Friday 27th July 2018 President Muhammadu Buhari will be impeached.

It doesn't bother me because should government change, I still work for the Federal Government.
abeg ooo,make hin sign the budget first ooo make we start work......
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Jelal0007(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
dubemnaija:
APC is a party of rogues, criminals and terrorists
and pdp na wetin? get small sense na. what's the difference BTW pdp and apc?
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by MrJanuzaj: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Most of these politicians have always being PDP...they just rode of the wave of APC and also the fact that they did not like Goodluck Jonathan then...so this is no news...because they think it will be business as usual under PMB...

This will make the 2019 elections very interesting...what will happen if PMB gets impeached anytime soon...

They cannot impeach PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Amarabae(f): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Tundeobama:

yjmu i will remind you in 2019 that your analysis are stupid pmb have 10m vote in North with just cpc now he is in a popular apc and currently ruling tell me pdp candidates that will win pmb in North and south west.if you mention atiku that has not win 3 ordinary primary i willl laugh you.
Saraki is our next president come 2019
The slayer of tinubu grin
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Born2Breed(f): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Tundeobama:

Election is not won on social media quick reminder 2015 upon ur noise and ekiti just concluded osun is next.

See painment.

Go and join the zombie queue.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by otokx(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:

Saraki is our next president come 2019
The slayer of tinubu grin

Will PDP give Saraki the presidential ticket?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by hotwax: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
teckmore:
I swear this is the sweetest moment of our politics

They are really playing hard

Saraki is desperate

Buhari is just an innocent controlled by cabals

I am really sorry for this country

Tinubu is a playmaker but didn’t see this coming through At this time.

Oshiomole don’t take shit.

It’s a party full of Powers

Buhari is not controlled by anyone. He is the brain behind Fulani herdmen killings. Secrets will be let out once another party takes over.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Amarabae(f): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2018
otokx:

Will PDP give Saraki the presidential ticket?
With all pleasure.
Atiku or saraki
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by Oluwaseun0704(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
It's a lie. Nothing like defection so far. I'm watching the plenary live. They just made two prayers, one on Deputy Senate President inability to attend plenary as a result of the security besieging his residence. The second one is on the adjournment of the house sitting till September. They are on break now, they will resume by 12:05pm.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by saibuhari(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by thayora: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Minjim:
This is good.

Let them now test their popularity against Pmb's in the next election

the same popularity he had in 2003,2007,2011.and failed woefully. one thing you failed to realised is that election is won based on group effort and personalities of the group members not just an individual effort. The reason why he won 2015 election was because of conglomerates of political forces behind his image laundering and the good will he enjoy from the masses all of which are dwinling faster at the moment.
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by justtoodark: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
dino defecting is good news actualy....
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by toofit007: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

You think its easy to impeach him, let's wait and see.
you only said that it is not 'easy', but you never said that it is not "possible". Remember nothing good comes easy in life. Terrorist bubu is a gone!!!
Re: Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP by ollah2: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

I tell you..even Abacha as bad as he was on human rights and all was better than buhari..The economy stood gidigba inspite of the sanctions placed on Nigeria then..

.as for security,who born monkey to try nonsense in the name of Fulani Herdsmen/Miyetti allah then?...Abuja was safe as anything,with no incidence of robbery at all

Nigeria is so bad on all fronts now that Abacha is now considered better than buhari..it is tragic indeed!

The mistake most of you make is that the world has moved towards easier communication. Everything that happened during PMB regime is not new, the difference now is that oeople are quickly informed thanks to internet.

If you think Nigeria is worst now compared to those days, then you don't know anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.