Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency (896 Views)

Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme / Abdulrahaman Abdulrasak Was Booed Off Stage By Saraki Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by Kewtt: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obviously PMB is NOT in charge of the presidency or the security agencies... If this morning's sting operation on the Senate President is anything to go by. Buhari is now looking really weaker from this exercise unlike Saraki who has emerged stronger and more importantly in charge.
Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by Kewtt: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
BMC's over to you, I refuse to believe that Tinubu is part of the blindsided Buhari presidency.... Tinubu is everything but stupid.
Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by Babiod: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kewtt:
BMC's over to you, I refuse to believe that Tinubu is part of the blindsided Buhari presidency.... Tinubu is everything but stupid.
I don't understand him (Tinubu) too because he's a master strategist very intelligent,cerebral politician at that, am sure you know more about him,or could he be working against? I don't think/know so,he imposed oshiomole now,all his(tinubu) men are in the Senate already done collecting signatures,it's either someone like an ATIKU or Obasanjo is backing Saraki,every side is trying to be careful one wrong/incorrect move could destabilise everything,hope you notice saraki himself hasnt defect and his stooges like Dino has,he's stalling,someone deep in presidency is also with him,cos he already know of their plot since yesterday and enough preparations were made.believe me or not someone bigger is at the other end bargaining with these senators or politicians because I know for sure all these senators are not just moving to PDP because of all these stories,secret deals are being made.someone/something is backing and enticing them because Naija politicians no get integrity reach that level.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by betterford: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
BOLAJI ABDULAHI APC SPOKESMAN IS ONE OF SARAKIS LOYALIST IS PRESIDENCY

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by resurgent2019: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
betterford:
BOLAJI ABDULAHI APC SPOKESMAN IS ONE OF SARAKIS LOYALIST IS PRESIDENCY

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You have a point ooooo. shocked
Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by modath(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kewtt:
Obviously PMB is NOT in charge of the presidency or the security agencies... If this morning's sting operation on the Senate President is anything to go by. Buhari is now looking really weaker from this exercise unlike Saraki who has emerged stronger and more importantly in charge.

It's the NIGERIAN police... You need no loyalist in police rank & file,.just grease the right palms... Even a two year old sabi dat.. smiley
Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by modath(f): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Babiod:

I don't understand him (Tinubu) too because he's a master strategist very intelligent,cerebral politician at that, am sure you know more about him,or could he be working against? I don't think/know so,he imposed oshiomole now,all his(tinubu) men are in the Senate already done collecting signatures,it's either someone like an ATIKU or Obasanjo is backing Saraki,every side is trying to be careful one wrong/incorrect move could destabilise everything,hope you notice saraki himself hasnt defect and his stooges like Dino has,he's stalling,someone deep in presidency is also with him,cos he already know of their plot since yesterday and enough preparations were made.believe me or not someone bigger is at the other end bargaining with these senators or politicians because I know for sure all these senators are not just moving to PDP because of all these stories,secret deals are being made.someone/something is backing and enticing them because Naija politicians no get integrity reach that level.

They are moving cos they have no place in the party in their respective states... Noticed the SW & Core north iones aren't moving ?
Re: Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency by Babiod: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
modath:

They are moving cos they have no place in the party in their respective states... Noticed the SW & Core north iones aren't moving ?
Yes there is that because they made them vulnerable/convinceable but why is it all of a sudden some of them have lost their place in the party since,it's more than that,this is the first phase,some governors will still move.

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Accountant General Quits Aregbesola’s Government / Groom Dies In Accident On Their Wedding Day / Ambode Concedes Defeat In Lagos APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.