Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' (45100 Views)

Senate Minority Leader Reacts To Rumours Of Wike Giving Senators $2 Million / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Platony(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
emalek86:
buhari is out of option. very soon he go vex arrest himself
grin
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by bedspread: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I know God.

It's stupid to say God would take people from PDP to APC and back.

The same way most of the Pentecostal pastors said God appointed Buhari to save Nigeria.

This is purely politics.
not Interested in PDP or APC...

MY FATHER WORKS IN HIS OWN Way....
If u know the Bible... u will know better...

Hold your Peace , THE KING OF kings is Working... When he is thru u will understand..
His ways are not our Ways

1 Like

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by SoNature(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
North wants Pmb our at all cost

They should remember know one will allow another 8years in the north

WHAT NIGERIA DESERVES IS GOOD LEADERSHIP NOT TRIBE OR REGION

1 Like

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by K2asure: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
APC is not party but new national chairman change the plan of voting there candidate in but some still decamp to another party when dey know that from there constituency member we not vote for them again based on new part voting plan of no delegate and change to all carrying card member because is not possible of bribe all the card carrying member in there various constituency.
Based on there agenda to PDP is changing of party name and automatic ticket for defector. If changing of party name possible,what of automatic ticket for decamp they should think about it. Why Saraki still doing in APC?
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by gwmlogistic: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Bizibi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69661158:
CLOWNS EVERYWHERE cheesy wink
eyaaa¡!!
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by newoffer: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
jayson87:
Chaiiii... this is multiple blow to Tinubu.

The New Jagaban of Yorubas is SARAKI. Take it or hug transformer. Dont quote me uselessly, or Boko Haram fall on you
. I believe , all the politicians are crook
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by OlaMiki: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
No threat , election is done at the grass root NOT Abuja
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Although not verified, speculations are rife that Speaker Dogara and a few APC members of the House of Representatives are set to dump the ruling APC for the opposition PDP later in today's plenary.

APC how market?
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Ahmeduana(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously saraki teaching Pmb what they call pol 101

All those that pushed Pmb are know where to be found

One of the reason why i don't critices you is that, you do say the truth when the need arises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by klax(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
ideologies:
Buhari and his advisers are foolish, you cant be begging somebody last week and plan evil over night

This alone speaks volume of his person, he has no integrity, corrupt and

This is what I said that apshit attacked me. What a stupid move by Buhari he begged someone to stay in the party just few days back and today that same person under siege and the order from him pls what kind of stupidity is this? Would the person wait now? Hell No. he is gone.

Who advised Buhari this way? People wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Bizibi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
exporters101:
And that doesn't change the fact that they could defect to APC again if things doesn't favour them in PDP
you think so?
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Bizibi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
klax:

This is what I said that apshit attacked me. What a stupid move by Buhari he begged someone to stay in the party just few days back and today that same person under siege order fro him pls what kind of stupidity is this? Would the person wait now? Hell No. he is gone.
haba!!! I've been seeing the silly moves they have been making since 2016 so it is not new to me.
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by sarrki(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
PassingShot:

You know very little about politics. You're giving in to online emotions. Wait till most of these people are demystified in 2019.

If it takes Pmb 4 years to crush corrupt saraki

Then I don’t need to return him to power then

I voted him in 2015 cause he promised to tackle corruption

So now tell me what politics is all about
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by TheUbermensch: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
bedspread:
not Interested in PDP or APC...

MY FATHER WORKS IN HIS OWN Way....
If u know the Bible... u will know better...

Hold your Peace , THE KING OF kings is Working... When he is thru u will understand..
His ways are not our Ways

Lol. Face facts bro.

You people still said The King of kings was working when he bestowed PMB on us. Can you still say such again?

This is purely political. Leave your religious views for Sunday.
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by ibekwe97: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
plz my good friends on Nairaland help me wish my girl and only one happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by umarazizz87(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
These defections will not change anything in the political configurations of the Far North. People there adore Buhari and will vote for him regardless of who is with him among the political elites in Nigeria. Those who desert Buhari from the North will be seen as Traitors and will be punished come 2019.

These political gladiators are deceiving themselves by thinking that they can mar or make Buhari’s reelection in 2019. The masses here in the core or Far North, for whatever reason have deep trust for Buhari, that is why those that associate with him get people's votes regardless of their past history.

With what's happening now, it is easy to predict that 2019 is going to be so very interesting!
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ahmeduana:

One of the reason why i don't critices you is that, you do say the truth when the need arises.

Thank you sir
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by bedspread: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Lol. Face facts bro.

You people still said The King of kings was working when he bestowed PMB on us. Can you still say such again?

This is purely political. Leave your religious views for Sunday.
Who said so??
Pmb was allowed for Nigerians that thought they knew better than GOD...

I never Voted Pmb or Apc as a party... Those that know me know I spoke boldly on the Consequences of Pmb
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by bodee(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
minority leader or not, how does this translate into meaningful development for the polity?
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by JobmanNwapdp: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
They are welcome to the umberalla of protection
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by mknigeriagreat: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously saraki teaching Pmb what they call pol 101

All those that pushed Pmb are know where to be found

Seriously now or later they will resolve their issues and differences but it would have set the country some levels backward. With all the trading of words between obasanjo and jonathan prior to the general elections, obasanjo and fani kayode, oyinlola and aregbesola, and the rest, they still resolved their issues. But the effects of these their fights is at the expense of the masses but people like you hail them and should have scolded the two of them. They are taking this country for a ride. Bastards.
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by semyman: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nuisance feeding fat on our meager resources that is crowding out funds meant for meaningful developments and dingbats that just scrapped their last card to buy data will be here hailing empty skulls infested with maggots
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Austinoiz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
These dramatis personae sef...I tire for their stupidity
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Afonja007: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:

I don't mind having a good northerner for another 12 years than this our current tribalist and jihadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Themandator: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
emalek86:
buhari is out of option. very soon he go vex arrest himself

LOL. Bros abeg make I no spit for person body
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Famocious(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Looters migrating from one ship into another in their nomadic fashion... Wandering why some people are having cerebral masturbation over this cool
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by PassingShot(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:

If it takes Pmb 4 years to crush corrupt saraki

Then I don’t need to return him to power then

I voted him in 2015 cause he promised to tackle corruption

So now tell me what politics is all about
Politics is all about keeping your enemies very close. At the end of the day, PMB/Buhari still control more than 20 states of the federation.

You are free to vote for Atiku/Saraki/Kwakwanso/ or whoever PDP presents in 2019 though. Na heartache you go bring back, I can assure you that.

1 Like

Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by Aguata1stson(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
at the end of today, Femi will authomatically become minority leader
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by 8stargeneral: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pdp 5 apc 2 final score,semi final tongue tongue
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by flames01: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:

Don't be so sure, bro. That may be the idea after all; straight eight years from another northerner in charge.
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
PassingShot:

Politics is all about keeping your enemies very close. At the end of the day, PMB/Buhari still control more than 20 states of the federation.

You are free to vote for Atiku/Saraki/Kwakwanso/ or whoever PDP presents in 2019 though. Na heartache you go bring back, I can assure you that.

I can now see that you are only out to just talk of 2019 election

Pmb is the architect of what happened

He abandoned the party and those that labored for the party in 2015 to their faith in the constitutiing of the leadership legislative arm

So we aren’t talking about 2019 here
Re: Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' by xpmode(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:

All Buhari needs to do is get involved actively in the campaign all over the north with propaganda that those who decamp were not allowed to loot hence they run away. Anyway, most of then rode on Buhari's back, not that they have anything to offer. Its time to test their popularity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.