Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product (16930 Views)

How To Use Aloe Vera To Become A Virgin Again - For Ladies / 7 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera As A Facial Scrub / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Opinionated: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Aloe vera is now a popular beauty product in both its natural and its processed form. Its antibacterial, soothing properties make it perfect for a variety of cures, and it’s gentle on sensitive skin. It’s packed with vitamins, enzymes, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, B12, folic acid, and choline. Jumia, the online store you can store, highlights ways to use Aloe vera as a beauty product.

Deal with dandruff

Mix a lemon juice with pure aloe vera gel and use it as a hair mask. Apply the mask to the roots of your hair and let it sit for 30 mins before you wash off.

Razor burn

Aloe vera is the best remedy to get rid of razor burn. The cooling properties of aloe vera help soothe the razor burn immediately. You can apply Aloe vera gel on the affected places; it also works as an aftershave agent.

Stretch marks

The healing and soothing properties of Aloe vera is effective in getting rid of stretch marks. It will facilitate cell growth that helps in the reduction of stretch marks. Apply pure Aloe vera gel and massage it daily over the affected skin.

For wrinkles treatment

The Aloe vera plant contains malic acid that helps reduce wrinkles by improving the elasticity of your skin and keep your skin hydrated.

Aloe vera hair growth

One of the most effective hair growth tips is to use Aloe vera. Massage this beauty product into your scalp. Leave it on for an hour and then rinse with warm water for growing amazing long hair.

Sunburn remedy

Grab an ice cube tray and fill it in with Aloe gel and freeze. These Aloe vera ice cubes are great after too much sun exposure and bug bites. They provide extra relief from pain, redness, inflammation or itching. Applying the cooling Aloe vera cubes to the bug bites or sunburn is definitely a relaxing and soothing experience.

Source: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by OnouohaWodi: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
God's best gift to man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by OnouohaWodi: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
God's best gift to man

All round. Helped alot with my pimples years ago

7 Likes 1 Share

God's best gift to man

My network sucks. Why it it post thrice

1 Like

Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by damselicious1(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
wonderful
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by seanery: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
sigh
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by tstx(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Cool

See my signature
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by SPDAZZY(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice

Aloevera is one of nature's greatest gift.

We know that raw aloe oxidizes when opened and as such, can't be used for long.

For stabilized aloe Vera gel in litres and for all aloe Vera based beauty products and supplements, check my signature.
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Strongbest(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice @ OP. It has more uses though.
Aloevera is a great plant.

You can also learn morethings here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by cezarman(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
OnouohaWodi:
God's best gift to man

Some Nairalanders would see that as an achievement... That's being the first, second and third to commentsmiley

1 Like

Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by SaintHilary(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dis is the only natural di*k enlarger..if u knw u knw
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Troublemaker007(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
SaintHilary:
Dis is the only natural di*k enlarger..if u knw u knw

Must you say nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
So true.
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Quite educative. Don't forget to buy your data
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by faithsystem(f): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by franticfargo66: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice post @OP....
Please if there's anyone who's used this plant for something before and it worked, especially on the skin, please confirm here and share how you went about it. There are so many Nigerians who spend needless money on cosmetic products that only allow vera can work better than...
I'm thinking of using it for my facial pimples... has anyone been successful with this?
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who else has used this thing on his chin and it remained clean as tile
one hair no grow
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Radiant1020(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let me come and start using Alovera o
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by donkossy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
OnouohaWodi:
God's best gift to man
emtee hen network I guess.
Pls I have pimple, how did it help u?
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by noble234: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
franticfargo66:
Nice post @OP....
Please if there's anyone who's used this plant for something before and it worked, especially on the skin, please confirm here and share how you went about it. There are so many Nigerians who spend needless money on cosmetic products that only allow vera can work better than...
I'm thinking of using it for my facial pimples... has anyone been successful with this?

It works well dear, very well. Extremely perfect than any cream out there, believe me, creams are just chemicals. Stop applying them on your face, it's dangerous. I've been using aloe Vera for my face and head. It clears my Pimples, Acne and Dandruff and any other skin diseases and rashes, it makes U look younger. U just need to see how shiny and smooth my face is. Really. Most women often eye my look.

I have it planted in my compound

Also visit my website: www.creativestudioone.com

1 Like

Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by donkossy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
OnouohaWodi:
God's best gift to man
emtee hen network I guess.
Pls I have pimple, how did it help u?
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by LoveJesus87(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
OnouohaWodi:
God's best gift to man

All round. Helped alot with my pimples years ago
How?
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by noble234: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
LoveJesus87:
How?

Just get a raw aloe Vera plant and apply it on our face.

Use it in the morning after bath, and in the evening like an hour before U sleep.

I have the plants if anyone needs it
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have the plant. So full and overflowing
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by NwaJozi: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
I drink it
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Produke(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Produke(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
noble234:

Just get a raw aloe Vera plant and apply it on our face.

Use it in the morning after bath, and in the evening like an hour before U sleep.

I have the plants if anyone needs it
I need it.Where are u?
Re: Six Ways To Use Aloe Vera As A Beauty Product by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have them for sale for anyone interested. The natural gel not the fake, packaged ones in the supermarkets. Contact me if you are interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅ / COVID-19 Update For December 30 2020 In Nigeria / Foreign Hospitals Stealing Kidneys, FG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.