Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

OGD's Killer Squad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OGD's Killer Squad (6023 Views)

Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2010
PRESS STATEMENT: OGD's Nest of KILLERS in Ogun State:

(Otunba Gbenga Daniel has now become so desperate to shield himself from the suspicion of masterminding the killing of Otunba Dina. The initial ploy was to pin his death on “robbery”. Having failed, the chief terrorist of Ogun State must look for other diversions).

The attention of Senator Ibikunle Amosun has been drawn to a sick gossip by one internet thug of Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Dr. Yemi Oke, in which he claimed that “an unconfirmed” report said that the Ogun State Action Congress (AC) has adopted him as it’s governorship candidate for the 2011 elections.

The said Yemi Oke who calls himself a “lawyer” went ahead to insinuate based on an “unconfirmed” report that Senator Amosun should be investigated over the gruesome murder of Otunba Dipo Dina.

This is yet another childish attempt by Otunba Gbenga Daniel and his internet goons to divert attention from the “nest of killers” in Ogun State which has been linked with Otunba Daniel on numerous occasions.

For the record, Senator Amosun who won the 2007 governorship elections in Ogun State on the platform of ANPP and is awaiting the verdict of the Appeal Court on his challenge of Otunba Daniel’s dubious victory has not engaged any political party in talks concerning 2011 as he is still in the battle to claim his stolen victory of 2007.

For goodness sake, how would the AC be even talking of adopting anybody as it’s candidate when Otunba Dina’s body is still fresh in the morgue? It is only people in Otunba Daniel’s camp where human life means nothing who can be playing that kind of inhuman politics.
Senator Amosun calls on the police not to allow itself to be distracted from investigating the primary suspect in this murder, the OGD’s “nest of killers” that has been linked to various murderous activities in the State in the last six years. Such killings and attempted killings include:

* 17 failed attempts on Senator Ibikunle Amosun’s life within the last 4years.
*Five of Senator Amosun’s supporters who were butchered on March 10, 2007 at Car wash, Adatan, Abeokuta by OGD’s thugs and whose bodies have not been found till date as they were reportedly fed to pigs. This explains why OGD talks of “murders without dead bodies”.
*Eminent people like Chief Dele Arojo, Age Omolemomu, Barrister Morakinyo Ayopo, Tunde Aloba, Otunba Olumayowa Olukoya (former SSG) have been killed in controversial circumstances linked with the OGD killer squad without any headway in investigation to their murders.
*But for providence, the Iyalode of Yorubaland, Chief Alaba Lawson would have been killed when gunmen reportedly sent by OGD stormed her residence on 21 December, 2008 and killed her guard, Yussuf Mohammed who resisted them.
*Close associates of OGD like Mr. Wale Adedayo and Tunde Oladunjoye have cried out after close shaves with death in the hands of people they claim were sent by Otunba Daniel.
* A former ADC of OGD, Mr. Kunle Odunsi who ran away to London for 3years on self exile after he resigned from OGD government died in a mysterious accident immediately he returned to the country. Daniel had openly slapped him during a hot exchange on the expressway.
For the avoidance of doubt, it must be stated now that Senator Amosun has again received several warnings in the last 2months that the killing machine of OGD was gunning for him and some of his associates and he has appropriately informed the police.
Our dear Ogun State has turned to one large killing field in the years of OGD reign of terror.
It is understandable why OGD has now become so desperate to shield himself from the suspicion of masterminding the killing of Otunba Dina. The initial ploy was to pin his death on “robbery”. Having failed, the chief terrorist of Ogun State must look for other diversions.
Senator Amosun prays that the killers of Dina will meet their violent end in no distant a time and their memory be in utter contempt from generation- to- generation.
Lastly, he appeals to all sons and daughters of Ogun State to work and pray for the deliverance of Ogun State from evil rule.

Now the posers:
(1) What is the link between OGD’s Senatorial ambition in Ogun East in 2011 to Otunba Dipo Dina’s death?,
(2) What has Otunba Dina’s death got to do with documents on financial dealings of Ogun State under OGD in his possession?. ,
(3) Why are the Gateway Rapid Response Squad (GRRS) activities and operations different from that of other States in the Federation?. ,  ANS:The GRRS outfit in Ogun State was created to harass and kill all perceived opponents of Otunba Gbenga Daniel.
In other states in Nigeria, the RRS serves as a joint taskforce to fight crime and it comprises of military personnel and is not under the control of the Security Adviser to the Governor.
(4) Police uniforms are given to Daniel's thugs and members of his killer squad based at the Trade Fair complex, Kobape road beside Laderin workers Estate gate and not at Police Command Headquarters Eleweran.
(5) As a matter of fact, OGD’s killer squad was at the Federal Court of Appeal, Ibadan, on January 18, 2010 where they ,as usual, launched an attack on Senator Amosun and his ANPP supporters outside the court premises.
(6) What Dina had on OGD and his killer squad is just a tip of the iceberg compared with what is in our possession.
(7) In due course the expose on OGD's maladministration and looting will begin.

OGUN KILLING FIELDS - FACT SHEET

LUCKY ONES
1. Senator Ibikunle Amosun
2. Iyalode Alaba Lawson
3. Prince Lanre Tejuosho
4. Wale Adedayo
5. Hon. Tunde Oladunjoye
6. Hon. Tokunbo Oshin
7. Hon. WaliuTaiwo
8. Speaker Tunji Egbetokun
9. Sen. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello
10. Mr. Akin Fagbemi
11. Basorun Doja Adewolu

NOT SO LUCKY (DEAD)
1. The five Amosun supporters:-
a.) Gbenga Apolola (murdered at Adatan Car Wash on 10 March 2007)
b.) Ishola lyanda (murdered at Adatan Car Wash on 10 March 2007)
c.) Zacheus Olumide (murdered at Adatan CarWash on 10 March 2007)
d.) Demola Adetoro (murdered at Adatan Car Wash on10 March 2007)
e.) Akeem Adebayo (murdered at Adatan Car Wash on10 March 2007)
2.) Dele Arojo
3.) Age Omolemomu (Sagamu)
4.) Yussuf Mohammed (Iyalode Alaba Lawson's Security Guard)
5.) Biodun Shogunjo (Waliu Taiwo's cousin)
6.) Otunba Olumayowa Olukoya (victim of staged car accident)
7.) Mr. Kunle Odunsi (former ADC to OGD)
8.) Barrister Morakinyo Ayopo (witness to electoral malpractice in 2007)
9.) Mr. Tunde Aloba
10.) Otunba Dipo Dina (latest casualty)
11.) WHO is next ()

PLEASE NOTE: As we write about 40 assassins are presently camped in OGD’s house at Sagamu after they were moved from Abeokuta, where they are training and plotting their nefarious activities against OGD’s political opponents on the immediate hit list of targets for this group of killers.

Those known to be on the hit list presently are:
(1) Senator Ibikunle Amosun. (2) Otunba Dipo Dina (gruesomely assasinated last Monday) (3) Hon. Tunji Egbetokun (4)Hon. Tokunbo Oshin (5) Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello (6) Prince Lanre Tejuosho (7) Hakeem Adeosun

The whole world should hold the OGD killer machine responsible if anything happens to any of the above listed people.

Signed:
Seyi Enitan.
(Media aide to Senator Ibikunle Amosun)

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2795:ogds-nest-of-killers-in-ogun-state&catid=3:newsflash&Itemid=57
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tunnytox(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=14pt]How I survived OGD's assassination squad[/size]
Wale Adedayo: Former Press Secretary to Ogun state governor gbenga daniel.

Surviving an assassination plot is not new. It depends on fate, the calibre of the person concerned and sometimes excellent work by law enforcement agencies in detecting the plot on time. Because those who kill others for a fee are not ghosts, they are often bound to make mistakes either before or after the criminal act. In certain instances, there have been others who survive such acts with injuries. But survive they did, to live another day. Politicians, journalists, judges and ordinary political activists have often been targets of assassins sent by persons with an axe to grind or secrets to keep. The other category, which most of those targeted could hardly escape from, is that directed at an insider within an organisation. Even if the person survives, there are two major things to battle with: security and repairs to damage in his credibility.

Sponsors of assassinations could be likened to the King of Darkness, who abhors any kind of light around his/her person. Secrecy and cover ups using every available means at their disposal forms the deep cover of darkness around them. Whoever, directly or indirectly tries to shine some light through information into their activities will most likely be put down in the most ruthless of manners. Physical elimination of the information bearer remains the first option here. But where this has become impossible, everything will be done to damage the credibility of the person with the ability to open up on the King of Darkness hiding among minions ready to do their Master’s bidding at the snap of two fingers. The scenario painted has not been different for me since that night of Saturday, 10 January 2009 when I was almost killed by six gunmen in Ilishan Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Fate played a very crucial role in my being alive after the attack. Till date, the circumstances surrounding the attack and my survival are issues, which constitute serious spiritual lessons for me. They shattered some previously held spiritual assumptions, while strengthening others that shaped my growing up years. But in more ways than one, given the events preceding that night and the attack itself, till date I am still trying to find answers to critical issues raised in my adopted Christian faith unlike the Islam I was born into, which does not need any explanation. It is the same thing with my native Yoruba beliefs, which clashed with Christianity to a point of no return that night. Although some light are being shed through some Christian friends into this issues that I have dubbed, an intersection of faiths, it might take a while before it finally sinks in given the disdain that one had treated traditional beliefs with in the past.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2010
But barely 48 hours after the attempt to assassinate me, some faceless agents of the Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, began a campaign of calumny to water down the expected negative public opinion against the attack. Text messages to discredit me began circulating on Monday, 12 January 2009 claiming among others that: “There was no attack on Wale Adedayo. He planned what he claimed happened with members of the OPC to stop the governor from sacking him.” I was not surprised. It was something I had expected, given my knowledge of the man I had worked with so closely in the last four years. But my thoughts were concentrated on safety first, ahead of any other thing as only the living can give a proper account of what happened later, no matter how long.

The negative texts were reinforced with word of mouth propaganda especially among persons within the OGD system in Ogun Central and Ogun East Senatorial Districts. But it was more prevalent in Abeokuta. The claims insisted on the ‘fact’ that the attack designed to kill me was staged-managed to gain public sympathy. This was after spirited efforts to bury what happened had failed woefully as the story was published by most newspapers on Monday, a little over 30 hours after the attack. But the ziggy could not be sustained with most people refusing to buy the theory. In an ironic twist of fate, some policemen and State Security Service (SSS) officials serving in the government sent solidarity messages and counselled that I leave town immediately. Of course, some loyal party cadres were shocked and wanted revenge. And contrary to advice from my SSS and police friends, I travelled round again to calm a number of the boys down. They should not take on one another, I counselled, as not everyone has the nerve or principle to reject certain instructions.

With the reality dawning on the set of amateur ziggy operatives being used that the attack could not be covered up, towards the evening of the same day, they invented another theory: It was an armed robbery attack, which the police were already investigating. This was what they held on to for a long time with the Commissioner for Information & Orientation, Mr. Kayode Samuel, and Security Adviser to the Governor, Alhaji Lamidi Odulawa, addressing a press conference to confirm it a few days later. But curiously enough, and as expected in similar cases, the police was not part of the press conference. The Vice Chancellor of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Prof. Odutola Osilesi, his driver and a security aide of the VC were at the press conference, where they told the invited journalists that it was the official car snatched from them the robbers used to attack me. According to them, this explains the car with Ogun State Government licensed plate number that I saw.

The VC’s driver said he was made to lie face down in the car as the robbers drove away with it. This was a measure to ensure the car did not stop due to security measures which could have been installed in it. The driver confirmed the exchange of gunfire between the robbers and I. He also confirmed that the robbers lamented the death of one of them in the gunfire exchange. But I will always dispute this claim because there is no doubt that the other two will die of their injuries, if they did not do so immediately given the spot of the bullets on their bodies. According to the driver, the ‘armed robbers’ went back to the scene after returning from chasing me to pick up their dead colleague. The man gave a graphic account of what he believed was happening until he was dropped off at a point by the robbers who did not kill him. For him, it was God’s grace and mercy that saved him as he later wandered around until he could locate his boss. With his statement, the OGD Administration believed it had finally collapsed arguments that it was an assassination attempt.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2010
Of course, the VC and his men could be excused. They were unaware that one of the strategies of a ‘perfect assassination’ on the road was to feign armed robbery attack. The first or second vehicle ahead of a target one is attacked before descending on the victim of an assassination. But none of those in the first wave of attacks would be killed, except in extra-ordinary circumstances. In attacking the first set of victims who would not be killed, instructions and threats from the ‘armed robbers’ should happen. This will not be so for the main target, who will be killed with his/her vehicle snatched to make the robbery theory believable. Nonetheless, the vehicle will be found later either within Nigeria or in the neighbouring Benin Republic because there was no need for it in the first place. It was a strategy designed to take out two members of the Ogun State House of Assembly in 2008, but which failed, apparently, due to a superior spiritual strength by one the proposed victims, Hon. Wale Alausa (Ijebu Ode State Constituency). Dr. Tokunbo Oshin (Ijebu Igbo State Constituency) would have joined Alausa had the plot against the legislator from Ijebu Ode succeeded. Their sins: membership of the Group of 15 legislators opposed to the strong arm tactics of the governor.

When the Samuel-organised press conference did not stop the whisperings about the attack, especially the fact that it was organised from within, another ziggy spinning began. Shortly after my resignation, informal information dissemination from within the OGD system to the media and other opinion moulders was a reversal to the first ziggy that I stage-managed the attack. They claimed I shot at my windscreen from the inside of the car, and that I was never attacked. Funny enough, not one of those being fed this theory asked why bullets from a Pump Action Rifle that I held made one entry each into the windscreen and my car’s bonnet. Being pellets, a bullet from a PAR scatters, creating little holes over a wide area when the target is close. But the bullet marks on my vehicle was a single entry to the windscreen and another one on the bonnet of the car.

Financial and material inducements to those invited to hear their own side of the story became the order of the day with a number of individuals and organisations falling over themselves to get a share of the Abeokuta largesse. Choice cars were combined with pecuniary benefits to make the OGD system’s stories believable. It was another Gen. Sani Abacha circus all over again. I was labelled a blackmailer, with claims that it was a failed attempt to get money from the governor which made me release the information that I was attacked. More on this later. Hitherto trusted friends joined the largesse train with some of them doing volunteer ziggy jobs in Lagos and elsewhere to run me down. The belief that one had made so much money while there made a lot of converts for OGD. It was also confirmed that I should have been replaced as the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor for inefficiency and embezzlement of funds since late 2008. The ziggy promoters claimed it was a fear of being replaced, which necessitated my allegations of being attacked. More, also, on this later.

Not done with that, an Ogun State executive meeting of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) Gani Adams faction was called in Abeokuta where it was ‘revealed’ to the militant group’s officials that I have been sitting on N76.8m meant as monthly disbursement to its cadres in the state since January 2005 at a rate of N1.6m per month. Of course, there was no truth in this. It was only the leader of the group, Gani Adams, that the governor gave instructions for a monthly allowance of one million naira (N1m) for. The funds come from the Commissioner for Special Duties, Chief Kola Sorinola, who had been briefed by the governor to that effect. But I was the conduit for transferring the money. It is possible the state OPC officials complained about nothing getting to them before this ziggy of ‘chopping’ their money was released at the meeting. But instead of the intended effect of getting OPC members in Ogun State to go after me, the discussions there were dutifully relayed by a number of them who knew about my selfless contributions to the organisation despite the betrayal by its top echelon.

The national head of the herbalists of the same OPC, Asegongo, who is based in Abeokuta and has been involved in a lot of spiritual assistance to the governor, was also told that the governor sent five million naira (N5m) to him through me.
Unlike the executive members who took the information given to them with a pinch of salt, the man believed the story. I had cause to call Asegongo following his father’s death shortly after the lies fed to him that whatever was intended for me spiritually will always go back to the senders. They were naïve to believe that any herbalist for that matter was my strength. I knew one was in Egypt and among very strong Egyptians. But given my background, they were never my strength. Doing what was necessary on errand for the political survival of an unappreciative boss was different from forgetting my roots. As with the Ogun State OPC executive members, the reason for making the false claim about the money was to induce the herbalist against me. He was induced, no doubt. But God has continued to protect me from every spiritual attack from that quarter till date.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2010
It was the same ziggy with a number of senior journalists, especially Editors, who naively believed the packaged lies against me – all in a vain attempt to discredit my person and whatever story one might release later. But the most audacious of the ziggy was the use of the Publisher of Conscience International magazine, Chief Abiola Ogundokun, to discredit me. The man enjoyed patronage for his magazine from the OGD Administration before my entry into the system. But the patronage apparently became an under the table deal after my appointment. Ogundokun was to be appreciated by OGD later after his many exchanges with me on the social networking site, Facebook, where he uses a fake name to attack my person. I understand some senior officials of government represented the government at a chieftaincy ceremony by Ogundokun in his hometown, Iwo, Osun State in 2009. But a detailed account of my encounter with Ogundokun and similar responses to his lies against me are contained in a forthcoming book.
[img]http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=56f9521179f4ea47aa29aaeab52899dc&url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp..com%2F_tRchjqpiVDc%2FS92sUDR7KjI%2FAAAAAAAAABI%2Ffet5truUg7Y%2Fs640%2FDSC_0270.JPG[/img]

* The car in my Ijebu Ife country home on the Sunday morning after the attack showing the bullet hole to the windscreen. Photo: Wale Adedayo

A very interesting story if you can be patient to read.
Read more here: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/54216-how-i-survived-assasination.html

Leaving the shores of Nigeria for Cardiff, United Kingdom in September 2009 was a mixture of relief and sadness for my family and I. But my wife and I felt it was time to actualise a long held dream of publishing a magazine, from the UK and also activate a security measure to safeguard one’s life. Given our dire financial straits, we had to sell our only house in Lagos at a very ridiculous amount to do what we had to do. We also sold two of our cars. But interestingly enough, efforts to get reporters for the magazine, Uhuru, in the UK was almost frustrated by OGD’s admirers, who had circulated a malicious rumour that my trip to the UK and the magazine were sponsored by the governor. A number of people kept away from me after this episode in classical propaganda. It was only in the night of our first editorial meeting in a restaurant in Brixton did the opportunity of presenting my case – first hand- come for me. Before then, I was labelled an ingrate who took money from OGD and trying to paint the same man black.

Even before then, almost everyone was keeping away from us before my trip to the UK. Some out of fear of being labelled our friend, thus becoming targets of ‘armed robbers’, while others belong to a school of thought with the belief that one did not share ‘stolen’ government funds with them. The last category was the Abeokuta converts who were the evangelists of the propaganda being fed a gullible system about me. Nonetheless, there remains an individual using a fake name, Lagbaja Ola, on an internet forum, Naijapolitics, where he made claims that I killed a lady and buried her in my Ijebu Ife home for rituals. This was well circulated by the OGD system as another example of how discredited I was. But till date, and despite repeated demands to substantiate his allegations, the faceless writer has not done so. Initially, I was made to believe the Commissioner for Youths & Sports, Mr. Bukola Olopade, was responsible. It later proved incorrect. Indications suggest the person is one of the Correspondents of a national newspaper in Abeokuta, who enjoyed generous patronage from me during my stay in the Ogun State capital.

And recently, despite claims of embezzlement against me, fresh efforts are being made to twist facts of loans I took from some financial institutions. According to the newly appointed Commissioner for Information & Orientation, Mr. Sina Kawonise, the debts meant nobody should believe anything from me. But he did not explain the reason for his infantile argument, except to claim that most of the things OGD is being accused of were orchestrated by me.

[1] In the OGD Administration, ziggy simply means the political equivalent of 419, i.e deception to achieve a political end.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by EzeUche(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2010
Chai!

I thought Abia State was bad!

I'll take kidnapping over assassination. You don't have to lose your life.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by Jakumo(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2010
Hey, let us put on our thinking caps and look for a good side to this affair.

Iyabo Obasanjo, that hideous gorrilla-like daughter of ex-President Obasanjo, is listed as a potential future victim for this hit squad. Since that woman stole just as single-mindedly as her dad did while they were both in positions of power, it can only be a good thing to have them liquidated one after the other.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2010
Jakumo:

Hey, let us put on our thinking caps and look for a good side to this affair.   

Iyabo Obasanjo, that hideous gorrilla-like daughter of ex-President Obasanjo, is listed as a potential future victim for this hit squad.   Since that woman stole just as single-mindedly as her dad did while they were both in positions of power, it can only be a good thing to have them liquidated one after the other.

WE don't want Iyabo dead, we want her to return our money before going to meet her creator. So, OGD should wait first make we collect our money before killing her.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by yemmight(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2010
EzeUche:

Chai!

I thought Abia State was bad!

I'll take kidnapping over assassination. You don't have to lose your life.

Abia is worse. You cannot compare the two. Assassins are every state and you can trace thier roots to either politics or business but for Abia, incessant deadly robberies, kidnapping have become part of that state.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tkb417(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2010
i dey wait make i step inside Ogun state

i know my flipmode squad will battle OGC hand down

Im sure Doja Adewolu knows the game, he cant get killed anyhow
same for Lanre Tej and Alaba Lawson

i cant wait to enter Ogun politics o

na fire for fire aswerigad; some of us have been militants since day 1 grin grin grin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
tkb417:

na fire for fire aswerigad; some of us have been militants since day 1 grin grin grin

Don't bet on it. The best is to avoid a killer.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by xterra2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
And you think State Police should be created for all states?
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2010
xterra2:

And you think State Police should be created for all states?

It will still be the same. Any governor can use Federal police for ulterior motives as long as the price is right besides, who wants to use the Nigerian police as professional assassins?. Unless you want to them to nearly kill the target and expose you.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by ayomifull(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
Morakinyo Ayopo may his soul RIP

He decided to return to his father land after 'wasting' time struggling abroad (UK) to go and contribute to his fatherland only to waste his young and vibrant life. This brought back tears to my eyes. Such a great friend he was.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by AloyEmeka5: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Ogun killer squad: I lied –Alhaji Waliu Taiwo, ex-Commissioner • Rejoins Daniel’s camp [/size]
From Moshood Adebayo, Abeokuta

Sunday, June 20, 2010
There was a twist in the political crisis in Ogun State as a former commissioner in the state, Alhaji Waliu Taiwo, who dumped the camp of the governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, has rejoined the fold. Taiwo was the former Commissioner for Works and later in the Ministry of Agriculture from where he left late last year to pitch his tent with the Omoilu Foundation, a faction of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state led by Prince Buruji Kashamu.

Gov. Daniel

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/20/507.html

He was removed in controversial circumstances in March 2009.

Sunday Sun gathered that a meeting during which Taiwo renounced his membership of the factional group and pledged unalloyed loyalty to the governor took place in Abeokuta behind closed doors on Friday.

Taiwo, popularly called ‘Field Marshal’ in political circles, hails from the Ogun West Senatorial District, which has been clamouring to produce the governor for the first time in 34 years.

Until the meeting held, Taiwo was one of the several coordinators for the ‘Omoilu Foundation and featured prominently during a recent empowerment programme in Ijebu-Igbo organized by the foundation.

Soon after his exit from the Daniel-led camp, Taiwo spearheaded the rumour that there existed a killer squad in the state, accusing the governor of masterminding such a deadly group.

But during the secret meeting, which was said to have been attended by some PDP executive members, including five Council Chairmen from the Ogun West District, Taiwo was said to have retracted his earlier claim that a killer squad existed in the state.

He retraced his steps after about 15 months out of the mainstream (PDP) and vowed to continue to support the Daniel-led administration as well as work for the actualization of the Yewa/Awori governorship agenda in 2011.

Justifying his return, Taiwo said the need to reposition the PDP ahead of 2011 informed his decision.

Taiwo contended that the factional organ had ceased to exist based on the directive of the party’s national headquarters in Abuja, which ordered its dissolution. He promised to reconcile members of the faction with the governor and appealed to those aggrieved to sheathe their swords and return to the mainstream PDP.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

na fire for fire aswerigad; some of us have been militants since day 1

You think say na stone and catapult warfare we dey talk or who sabi drink beer pass grin grin grin grin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tkb417(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
dayokanu:

You think say na stone and catapult warfare we dey talk or who sabi drink beer pass grin grin grin grin

but u sef suppose sabi say na my hood be dt and the so the so called killer squad no dey waka anyhow grin grin grin

cant mention names but if i dey that setting, ill probably be one of the inglorious bastards

im sure u sabi wetin i dey talk grin grin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
How come ordinary armed robbers gave you a beating of your life two times in that same hood of yours.

Or how did you lose you Nokia Communicator phone? Olodo

1 Like

Re: OGD's Killer Squad by oderemo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
i love internet warriors. kai. grin grin grin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by williams77(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
It could be true or not but for sure Nigerian political game is the bloodiest,toughest and dirtiest on earth,political killings are not new to everyone,furthermore such activities are prevalent nationwide and i believe the man raising this alarm should have done so long time ago,not after he fell out of OGD's favor that all this is coming.OGD is on the verge of completing his 2-term tenure so why cry when the head has fallen.
He was an OGD's loyalist now OGD's antagonist.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by stormm: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2010
Now we know how all the money accruing to the state is spent; N1m every month to Gani Adams grin grin grin. No wonder the guy recently celebrated his birthday for almost a month.

Another N5m for 'babalawo'. Dis OGD no go kill person with lafta. grin grin grin

The most amazing is being 'in Egypt among very strong Egyptians' - Juju Incorporated. If OGD gets the N100b bond, me too go do babalawo with office in Abeokuta(oko oso, oko aje) I go soon hammer be that cool cool

Wale of course cannot exonerate himself(in Egypt), in this instance lets look at the message.

May God save us from the hands of the emperor and his goons.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tkb417(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2010
dayokanu:

How come ordinary armed robbers gave you a beating of your life two times in that same hood of yours.

Or how did you lose you Nokia Communicator phone? Olodo
are u saying armed robbers cannot attack OGD if he drives alone on a highway at night?
im talking about premediatetd attacks and reprisals grin grin grin

i cannot be bullied in me domain is what im saying

when i can start moving with ma flipmode, no armed robbers will dare come block me again

wetin dey worry u?
na me o abi u don forget grin grin grin

ode remo:

i love internet warriors. kai. grin grin grin
hehehe
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by Moves: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2010
tkb417:

im talking about premediatetd attacks and reprisals grin grin grin
i cannot be bullied in me domain is what im saying

Its OGD and It's Ogun State where he his the Gov, He can bully anybody bar Obj; All those names mentioned above are not lightweights and they and people around them would have thought along the same line, A relation of mine is on that list; I would have staked my houses on a bet that such can't happen to him in his own hood~ 5years gone no corpse~gone with the wind from his own house~

Abeg no cross OGD
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tkb417(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2010
Moves:

Its OGD and It's Ogun State where he his the Gov, He can bully anybody bar Obj; All those names mentioned above are not lightweights and they and people around them would have thought along the same line, A relation of mine is on that list; I would have staked my houses on a bet that such can't happen to him in his own hood~ 5years gone no corpse~gone with the wind from his own house~

Abeg no cross OGD
i know what ure saying but i doubt u understand my point
OGD has alliances with some peeps who he knows he can touch : i know what im saying
apart from the NURTW dude tht was murdered few years back, the dude has stalwarts who will give everythn to make him live

The Ogun i know is Ogun filled with timid and law abiding people
if half of what happens in the east shd happen in Ogun, im sure you'll see how ur Guvnor will compose himself

its not uncommon for factional groups to waylay and attack guvnor convoy in some parts of Nigeria ( i wont mention o)

Ogun is closely knitted, and this kparapoism makes dem vulnerable to executive recklessness of the ruling cabal

like i said b4, when i start my runs, ill tow the way of MEND and be on the offensive right from the word GO

it sounds like internet shenanigans but im sure Dayokanu knows what im saying grin grin grin

OGUN will not be a one mans meat when i join

as for me o, anywhere tin banlo, mo fe ma lopelu ibon -Dagrin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by otukpo(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2010
Politics stinks in this our country.
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by Jakumo(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2010
dayokanu:

An era of Catapult and Beer Politics is long overdue on the Nigerian political landscape. 

Gunplay and sobriety are crutches for cowards too scared to face intoxication, and while we are on the subject, it is a rare man indeed who can accurately shoot a catapult while drunk and disorderly.

All in favor say aye !

Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2010
hehehehehehe

ayeeee grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by Gunnaz007: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2010
ayeamsiiiiii!!!! Aye gbigidi!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hmm, Rugged yarns
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by tkb417(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Hmm, Rugged yarns
which one be rugged yarns
abi u don drink oguro?
lmao
Re: OGD's Killer Squad by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2010
Ordinary oguro? I drink panyan join

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developing Story: Labour To Meet At 1pm / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.